Chapter 587 - You've grown a lot (5)

Alberu could feel someone poking at his cheeks.

His eye slowly opened to see who was responsible for this action.

"Huh?! He really woke up after I poked his cheek!"
"Crown prince, nya!"

The culprits were Raon and Hong.

Why was it that the two of them were becoming more like Cale every day and treating him as if he was some next-door neighbor?

He wanted to laugh in disbelief, however...

"Mm."

Alberu looked to his side. He could only groan after seeing the person next to his bed.

'...The more I see him...'

Ron Molan was quietly sitting there observing him.

'...He's really vicious.'

He had thought that this man had looked different from normal servants from the beginning. However, learning that his true identity was the patriarch of the Molan Household that ruled over the Eastern continent's underworld made him think that this truly suited Ron.

But the more Alberu saw him...

The more he felt that this man was vicious.

"Ah, you're up, your highness."

Alberu was stoic as Ron benignly smiled and asked that question.

Alberu took the cup of water from Ron as if Ron was his own servant before starting to speak.

"Molan patriarch, you don't need to stay here and protect me like this."

He then casually added on.

"The young patriarch as well."

Ron was next to the bed while Beacrox was by the head of the bed.

Ron slightly shook his head.

"Not at all. Your highness, someone must protect you when your guard is down like this. Furthermore..."

Ron started to smile.

"If someone must protect you, isn't it better for a stealthy person to protect you for something like this that requires a lot of secrecy? But I will tell my son to not come from now on as you wish, your highness."

Beacrox, who was holding On by the head of the bed, shook his head.

"Father, I do not want to do that. I will protect his highness as well."
"That's what he says, your highness."

Alberu started to think at that moment.

'What they're saying isn't even funny. They want to protect me? Stealthy guards?'

Did they really think that Alberu wouldn't know about their true intentions?

Alberu let out a chuckle.

'They don't want to protect me; they're just curious about Cale Henituse and Choi Han.'

That was why he turned toward the Cat children, Raon, and the Molan duo as he started to speak.

"Both of them are doing well. They have not fallen, fainted, nor been heavily injured until now."

The children averaging nine-years-old looked happy to hear that.

"Hehe. I'm going to go eat then! The human said to make sure to eat every meal!"
"I'm going to eat a lot and grow big, nya!"

Hong and Raon left Alberu's side without any regrets and headed out of the tent.