C11

Later, when she saw Kang Sa-Ra's face, she became a little famous in her first year. At one point, everyone secretly acknowledged her as the school belle.

At that time, Hyeon Sua did not take it to heart. To her, the school belle was a title that gained nothing more than envy, jealousy, and hatred. But this time, she was several thousand votes behind Kang Sa-Ra in the school belle evaluation and got second place. She was already jealous, but Chae Ri-Na looked down on her and riled her up. Thus, she bribed the doctor to find someone to defame Kang Sa-Ra. She did not expect that she would become a joke in the end.

Now, Hyeon Sua's second-place spot in the school beauty rankings had already fallen again and again, until she dropped out of the running altogether. Hyeon Sua could only seek Chae Ri-Na's help.

Chae Ri-Na was expressionless and did not want to interfere. "You're just so useless. What does it have to do with me? I never care about brainless people." Chae Ri-Na thought that Hyeon Sua would become her 'weapon'. In school, she could make things difficult for Kang Sa-Ra. From the looks of it, Hyeon Sua's IQ was not enough.

"Ri-Na, our families are on good terms, so please help me! In the end, you played a part in this matter. If you hadn't provoked me that day, I wouldn't have been so impulsive." Hyeon Sua absolutely did not dare to talk to Chae Ri-Na like that. She had been forced into a corner.

"Do you know who Kang Sa-Ra is?" Chae Ri-Na seemed emotionless. Her tone was calm, but it gave off a sinister feeling.

"I don't know, but her family is quite rich." This was the only impression Hyeon Sua had of Kang Sa-Ra.

"Didn't anyone tell you to investigate her background if you wanted to teach her a lesson? She married Park Jimin this year. It's not that I don't want to help you, but Park Jimin was the one who acted." Chae Ri-Na was trying to comfort Hyeon Sua. This useless chess piece would be useful in the future.

Hyeon Sua was very shocked. She actually did not know about such a huge factor. What sort of man was Park Jimin!

Chae Ri-Na clearly understood Park Jimin's methods. He was using his own methods to deal with her. So, it was not hard to see that Park Jimin was the one who made the move.

Hyeon Sua said, "Ri-Na, why did she marry CEO Park? Aren't you the woman who has always been by his side?"

This question wounded Chae Ri-Na. She had been by Park Jimin's side for more than ten years. If he had even the slightest interest in her, she would have had the chance to marry into the Park family. However, he was just like a block of wood in terms of feelings.

Old Master Park had always been on guard against her, as if he had forgotten what had happened in the past. When she spoke about what had happened in the past, Old Master Park would make it very clear that the Park family had long since returned the favor.

Now, Chae Ri-Na was not allowed near the Park family thank to Old Master Park. She once went to look for Yeo Ha-jin, but for some reason, Yeo Ha-jin kept avoiding her. She either said she was sick or made other excuses. This made it very hard to learn about the current situation in the Park family, as well as Kang Sa-Ra's placing in the Park family.

Now, Park Jimin had interfered with Hyeon Sua over a small matter, making Chae Ri-Na even more uncertain. "You can only admit defeat once and find an opportunity to do something good to cover up the bad news. Next year, you can compete with her again."

"Ri-Na, I'm not up to it."

"Even if you're not up to it, you have to swallow your anger. You did those things. The one who retaliated was Park Jimin. He's someone we can't offend." Chae Ri-Na did not understand the internal affairs of the Park family. She was still clear about the school's affairs. She asked, "Park Sunghoon is also in the same class as Kang Sa-Ra, right?"