C16

Kang Sa-Ra did not expect her husband to kick him. She was glad that she understood the situation and put the ice cream back. Otherwise, she would not have been able to save her butt too!

“Go upstairs and take a shower, then sleep,” Park Jimin said.

Kang Sa-Ra went upstairs obediently. However, after a while, her appetite returned and she pretended to have a stomachache. Just as Park Jimin was anxiously looking for medicine for her, she said, “Hubby, actually, one ice cream would help.”

Park Jimin was speechless. “You’d be in even more pain!”

“Hubby, my stomach hurts!” Kang Sa-Ra simply tossed and turned on the bed and rolled to Park Jimin’s side.

Park Jimin was sitting by the bed, leaning against the headboard while reading, but the kitten beside him rolled over. He glanced at her and told her to stop.

“Honey, my stomach really hurts. I’m in so much pain, I’m crying!” Kang Sa-Ra did not give up and tried again.

This time, Park Jimin reached out his hand, then placed it on her lower abdomen and gently rubbed it.

“Honey, your hand won’t work this time. Only ice cream can stop the pain.” Kang Sa-Ra continued to act shamelessly.

Park Jimin closed the book and placed it on the bedside table.

Was he going to relent? Kang Sa-Ra was about to celebrate when the man pulled her into his arms. “Since rubbing your stomach is useless, go to sleep. You won’t feel any pain once you fall asleep.”

“But, I, I…” Kang Sa-Ra was full of steam. She did not want to sleep!

Park Jimin never pictured bickering his wife.

“Hubby, I don’t want to sleep. I want to see the stars,” Kang Sa-Ra said.

Park Jimin said, “There are dark clouds today. You can’t see the stars.”

Kang Sa-Ra said, “Hubby, I have something to talk to Park Sunghoon about.”

Park Jimin pinched his wife’s little face and said seriously, “After eight o’clock in the evening, I won’t allow the two of you to meet.”

Kang Sa-Ra said, “Then I’ll talk to Dad. I have something to discuss with him.”

Park Jimin said, “Dad’s asleep.”

Kang Sa-Ra said, “Hubby…”

Park Jimin said, “If I find out that you’ve been secretly eating ice cream before your period ends, next time, I’ll make sure there is no ice cream in the fridge.”

Kang Sa-Ra sighed gloomily and mumbled softly, “Dad and Mom always say that you’re good to me, but you won’t let me eat ice cream. That’s not treating me well.”

Park Jimin said perfunctorily, “Yes, I’m not good to you. I always mistreat you.”

Kang Sa-Ra pouted. “Hmph, it’s good that you know!”

Kang Sa-Ra was still protesting in his arms, but soon fell asleep without realizing it. She finally stopped complaining about her stomachache and her craving for ice cream.

Park Jimin woke up in the middle of the night and deliberately instructed the maids to hide all the ice cream in the house, in case his little greedy cat wanted to eat it secretly while he was out.

“If second young mistress asks you for ice cream tomorrow, no one is allowed to tell her where the ice-cream is. Otherwise, they will be fired!” Park Jimin threatened.

The maids quickly nodded in agreement. The butler naturally also joined the ice cream-hiding team. “Second young master, what if the master wants to eat it?”

Park Jimin looked at the butler and said sternly, “Let him ask me for it!”

The butler smiled awkwardly. It seemed that only the second young master could manage the old master!

After Park Jimin’s midnight activity, the next morning, the two people at the dinner table had sullen faces. Both of them looked depressed.

Kang Sa-Ra woke up very early. The first thing she did when she woke up was run to the refrigerator to get ice cream. However, when she opened it, she found that all the ice cream had disappeared!

Similarly, Old Master Park had also woken up early to look for ice-cream. He had also sneaked to the fridge. Looking at the empty fridge, he said in confusion, “Why is it gone? There were more than ten yesterday.”

Old Master Park rummaged through the fridge from top to bottom but could not find a single ice-cream.

Kang Sa-Ra and Old Master Park both chose to ask the butler, “Where’s the ice cream?”

The butler replied, “Second young master says you must ask him for ice cream if you want it!”

Park Jimin clearly knew that the two of them were afraid of him and did not dare to ask him for the ice cream. Therefore, at the dining table, the two of them glared fiercely at Park Jimin.

Yeo Ha-jin asked, “What’s wrong? Why are you all staring at Jimin?”

Park Jimin’s lips curled into a smile. “Sister-in-law, it’s fine. Sa-Ra just loves me too much.”

Kang Sa-Ra said, “Hah! You hid my favorite ice cream. I don’t love you!” She could not take it anymore and yelled at her husband in front of everyone.

The maids in the dining hall felt their hearts tremble. She was yelling at second young master. Even if they were husband and wife, second young master had a very bad temper. No one could figure him out. Plus, the young mistress quarreling in public would make the second young master look bad. Wouldn’t this start a fight?

However, Park Jimin only smiled faintly and did not get angry. He turned to look at his little wife, stroked her hair, and said, “What did I say last night?”

“I won’t listen, I won’t listen. I don’t want you to care about me,” Kang Sa-Ra said shamelessly.

Old Master Park suddenly felt that his daughter-in-law was too amazing. She had helped him vent his anger.

“Sa-Ra, don’t waste your breath with Jimin. Today, you can go out and buy more ice cream. Don’t forget to bring one back for me too. I want one that’s chocolate-flavored.”

Kang Sa-Ra snorted coldly and agreed.

Park Jimin leisurely ate his breakfast. He was in a particularly good mood. Before sending his little wife off to school, he leaned over and whispered something into Kang Sa-Ra’s ear. Kang Sa-Ra immediately turned into a furious kitten and roared, “No!”

Park Jimin said, “Then be good. You’re not allowed to eat ice cream until your period ends.”

Park Jimin’s plan succeeded. He watched as the car sped off with Kang Sa-Ra.

Old Master Park asked curiously, “What did you say to Sa-Ra just now? Did you threaten her?”

“No, I just told her that if she wasn’t good at school and stole ice cream, I would go straight to school and tell everyone I’m her husband,” Park Jimin said with a chuckle. He knew that Kang Sa-Ra did not want to reveal their identities at school, but he deliberately used this to threaten her. Kang Sa-Ra could only listen obediently.

Old Master Park pointed at his son and scolded, “You sly little man, you used all your tricks in the business world on your own wife. Park Jimin, don’t drive Sa-Ra away in the end. When she divorces you, I won’t defend you!”

Park Jimin looked at his father who was burning with anger. “You were the one who asked her to marry me, and…”

The corners of his lips curled up. “If she became my wife without my consent, can she divorce me?”

This sentence immediately made Old Master Park choke.

Park Jimin slowly walked to his car and said, “You don’t have to be too angry. Until a week passes, don’t even think about eating a spoonful of ice cream!”

“D*mn you! Park Jimin, I’m your father. It’s fine if you’re overbearing about your wife, but you’re actually going to do the same to your father?” Old Master Park roared in exasperation. He was so angry that he was about to stomp his feet.

Park Jimin leisurely drove past him.

Old Master Park was so angry that he wished he could pick up a brick from the ground and smash his car’s window. However, there were no scattered bricks in the Park family’s courtyard. He could only return to the living room angrily.

Park Jimin thought that he could really control Kang Sa-Ra’s desire to eat ice cream. However, when he got home from work that night, he smelled the strong scent of spicy snacks in the living room. He walked over to take a look. Kang Sa-Ra and Old Master Park were sharing a new delicacy together — spicy snacks!

“Dad, look at the spicy snacks. They are almost the same in length, but there are so many brands. We just ate Gochujang Chips’s, and now we are eating another brand of big spicy sticks. I also bought a big bag of them. Let’s taste them one by one today!” Kang Sa-Ra said happily.

“I agree! Sa-Ra, you’re so good to me. You’re so filial.” After Old Master Park finished speaking, he even sniffled. It was obvious that he had been eating spicy chili strips.

There was a cup of water on the coffee table, and there was red chili oil floating on the water.

Old Master Park felt that the chili strips were too spicy, so Kang Sa-Ra prepared warm water for her father-in-law to rinse the chili strips with. Before Old Master Park ate the chili strips, he had to rinse the chili strips in the water before he could eat them.

After a while, Park Sunghoon came over with three large bottles of milk. There was red oil smeared on the corner of his mouth. After he sat down, the three of them each opened a bottle of milk. Then, they ate the spicy snacks and drank the milk.

Park Sunghoon asked Old Master Park, “Grandpa, is your grandson filial?”

Old Master Park said, “Yes. You and Sa-Ra are both filial. Only the son of a b*tch, Park Jimin, isn’t filial. He micromanages everything every day. Don’t you think he’s busy enough managing the company every day? He actually still has the time to manage our diets. He’s really full of himself!” After saying that, Old Master Park took another spicy snack, rinsed it in a cup of water, and stuffed it into his mouth.

Park Sunghoon also took one. As he ate, he said, “My uncle definitely wouldn’t have guessed. Although he managed to control your ice cream intake, you guys can still eat these spicy snacks! In my opinion, my uncle has met his match with Kang Sa-Ra. She’s very cunning. My uncle will suffer in the future.”

Park Jimin stood in the dark without saying anything. He quietly listened to his family’s complaints. With his hands in his pockets, he stood behind the pillar in the living room. He stood there for a full five minutes before deciding to show himself.

At this moment, his wife suddenly said, “My husband will be back soon. Let’s clean up the rubbish on the table now. We can’t let him catch us. Otherwise, we won’t have anything to eat tomorrow.”

Park Sunghoon said, “Kang Sa-Ra, aren’t you quite powerful? Why do you seem like a mouse staring down a cat? Don’t be afraid! Take on the attitude of a big sister and fight with my uncle. Maybe from now on, he will kneel in front of you!”

Hearing this, Park Jimin smiled. It seemed that his nephew did not want to live anymore.

Kang Sa-Ra said, “I don’t dare. Besides, I can beat him. What if one day your uncle thinks that I’m not gentle and despises me? What if he secretly finds another woman and cheats on me? If I can’t beat him, it’ll be even worse. Won’t I be beaten up in the future?”

CEO Park, who was eavesdropping, was speechless

Old Master Park started talking about his son. “Sa-Ra, don’t worry. I can promise you this. I don’t think he can cheat on you. If he had the ability to cheat on you, he wouldn’t have been without a partner for 28 years. I had been worried about him. Finding a wife was even more impossible. In any case, I don’t think it’s possible.”

“Why, Dad?” At this point, Kang Sa-Ra subconsciously opened another bag of spicy snacks and started eating it. She had completely forgotten that her husband was about to return home.

Old Master Park said, “He treats you like a kitten. Have you ever seen anyone abuse their pet?”

Kang Sa-Ra was speechless. “Dad! How did you know that my husband treats me like a pet?”

Old Master Park nodded. “Of course, I know. I have nothing to do at home, so I chat with the butler. I know everything about the family and the company.”

“By the way, I heard that he renewed the contract with Shin Corporation a few days ago because of what you said.”

Kang Sa-Ra said, “My husband was trying to keep me entertained…”

“Why didn’t he let us play? He only let you play? Isn’t he still spoiling you?” Old Master Park said.

The spicy snacks in Kang Sa-Ra’s mouth suddenly did not taste good. She began to think about her grandfather’s words. Could it be…

“Second young master, you’re back. What are you standing here for?” The maid suddenly saw Park Jimin and asked in confusion.

The maid’s words caused the three people who were secretly eating in the living room to be stunned. Their minds went blank, and they all turned to look in one direction.

Park Jimin, who had been discovered, did not keep trying to hide. He slowly walked out from behind the pillar and appeared in front of everyone.

The three people who were secretly eating were dumbfounded.

Park Jimin wore a smile at the corner of his mouth, but his eyes were filled with a sense of oppression. “The food is quite delicious!”

The three of them were stunned at first, then they spoke at the same time.

Park Sunghoon said, “Uncle, Kang Sa-Ra bought these.”

Kang Sa-Ra said, “Hubby, I didn’t buy these.”

Old Master Park said, “Jimin, I only ate a few mouthfuls.”

After saying that, the three of them looked at each other. They were all good friends when they ate. When they were discovered, they wanted to push the blame around.

Park Jimin sat on the sofa and picked up a bag of spicy snacks from the ground. He asked, “Tell me, who brought it up first?”

Old Master Park and Park Sunghoon pointed at the girl beside them without hesitation.

Kang Sa-Ra looked at the two hands in front of her and gritted her teeth in anger. She wished she could pounce on each of them and bite them.

Park Jimin slowly got up from the sofa and walked in front of Kang Sa-Ra. He said, “Come, follow me to the study.”

Kang Sa-Ra pretended not to understand and said to Park Sunghoon, “My husband wants you to go to the study.” But as soon as she said that, Park Jimin had grabbed her arm.

“Hey, hey, hey, hubby, why are you pulling me? I can walk on my own!” Kang Sa-Ra said coquettishly.

But Park Jimin was not buying it at all. He tugged his disobedient wife along and went straight to the study.

As soon as they entered the study, Kang Sa-Ra changed the topic, trying to get Park Jimin’s attention. “Wow, hubby, why is your study all black? It’s so cool…” Actually, she did not like black at all.

“Wow, hubby, there are so many books on your bookshelf. Hubby, you’re really amazing!”

Park Jimin sat on the chair, with one hand casually placed on the table as he quietly watched her performance. “Continue.”

Kang Sa-Ra pursed her lips and silently lowered her head. What was meant to be was meant to be. She said softly, “Hubby, I’m sorry. I know I was wrong.”

Park Jimin asked as if he was interrogating a criminal, “Tell me, what did you do wrong?”

Kang Sa-Ra was truly terrified at this moment. She resigned herself to her fate and said, “I shouldn’t have bought spicy snacks and ate them during my period. I shouldn’t have encouraged my father, who had just been discharged from the hospital after being admitted for gastroenteritis, to eat spicy snacks.”

Kang Sa-Ra continued, “But, hubby, I really paid attention. I brought warm water for dad. The spicy snacks he ate were rinsed in some water first. They weren’t too spicy after that, so it shouldn’t be a problem for him to eat some.”

Park Jimin asked again, “What else?”

Kang Sa-Ra said, “Nothing else.”

Park Jimin said, “Do I have to say it?”

Kang Sa-Ra nodded and said, “Tell me. I don’t think I’ve made any other mistakes.” She seemed to shirk all fear of Park Jimin suddenly.

Park Jimin asked, “Did you eat ice cream today?”

Kang Sa-Ra shook her head.

Park Jimin asked again, “Are you sure?”

Kang Sa-Ra shook her head again.

Park Jimin asked for the third time, “Do I have to produce evidence before you admit it?”

Kang Sa-Ra frowned and said, “Hubby, I was wrong to bring the spicy snacks, but don’t slander me. I really wanted to eat ice cream today, but I only looked at it for ten minutes in the freezer at the entrance of the supermarket. If I said I didn’t eat it, then I didn’t eat it! I promised you. No matter how greedy I am, I wouldn’t break a promise!”

Park Jimin was actually just bluffing his wife. He did not expect her to be so obedient and stay away from ice cream. And because of his distrust, his wife was angry now. But in the beginning, it was clearly her fault. Now, he felt guilty.

Park Jimin said, “I know. You didn’t have ice cream. I was wrong to accuse you.”

Kang Sa-Ra pouted and said, “Then apologize to me!”

She was getting bolder and bolder. She did not know if it was because Park Jimin had been spoiling her too much recently.

Park Jimin reached out to tap the tip of his wife’s nose and said gently, “Your hubby was wrong. I shouldn’t have doubted you.”

Kang Sa-Ra crossed her arms across her chest and turned her head away proudly. “Hmph, it’s too late to apologize now. I won’t forgive you!” With that, she walked straight out of the study.

Park Jimin was speechless. His status in the family seemed to be getting lower and lower. He was clearly the one who wanted to settle the score with his wife, but in the end, his wife became angry instead.

After they left, Park Sunghoon quickly pulled Kang Sa-Ra to the side and asked, “So how exactly is uncle planning to punish you?”

Old Master Park also curiously went over.

Kang Sa-Ra surprised them by saying, “We just apologized and it was over. We’re husband and wife, so we can’t fight.”

Old Master Park asked in confusion, “When did he become so easy to talk to? You just apologized and he let you off?”

Park Sunghoon was also very curious. “Did my uncle really not give you any other punishment?”

Kang Sa-Ra said, “What are you guys talking about? He apologized to me. Why should I be punished?”

“What? He apologized to you?” Old Master Park shouted excitedly. He did not understand what had gone wrong. Was he a little confused? Did they not make a mistake first? Why would he apologize to Sa-Ra?

Kang Sa-Ra nodded and said, “Yeah, he actually accused me of stealing the ice cream. Although he has already apologized to me, I haven’t decided to forgive him yet!”

The grandfather and grandson were at a loss for words.

Park Sunghoon knew Kang Sa-Ra better. Although she was small, she had a lot of tricks up her sleeve. He asked, “Sa-Ra, did you forget that we stole the spicy snacks first? Didn’t you go to apologize?”

Kang Sa-Ra was stunned. That’s right! She had just entered the study to apologize.

When she remembered, she said with a sad face, “What should I do? I forgot. I didn’t even treat your uncle well in the study just now.”

Park Sunghoon patted her shoulder and said, “Since we’ve known each other for twelve years, I can’t just leave you to the sharks. I’ll prepare a good coffin for you. I’ll also choose a good place for your grave.”

Kang Sa-Ra looked at Old Master Park pitifully. “Dad, save me. I… I just lost my mind, and I suddenly lost my temper with my husband. What should I do?”

Old Master Park rolled his eyes and came up with a devious idea. “Why don’t you go in again and admit your mistake? Maybe you’ll get lenient treatment.”

“But, but I don’t dare to…” Kang Sa-Ra was afraid. Thinking of her husband’s temper toward his subordinates that day, she was very worried that she would not be able to come out alive if she went in again. However, Park Sunghoon actually pushed her shoulder and urged her forward. “Go quickly. I’ll definitely find you a beautiful cemetery with beautiful scenery. I’ll also buy golden wood to use for your coffin. I guarantee that your corpse won’t decay for a thousand years.”

“Sunghoon, Grandpa, don’t push me!” While she was talking, Park Sunghoon had already pushed her back to the door of the study. Then, Park Sunghoon and Old Master Park quickly fled, leaving her at the door.

Kang Sa-Ra looked at the two of them miserably. The two of them hid in a corner and waved at her, shouting in a low voice, “Go quickly.”

Kang Sa-Ra made up her mind. She gritted her teeth and raised her hand to knock.

Knock! Knock! Knock! There was no response.

Kang Sa-Ra secretly pushed the door open a crack and observed the man inside through the small opening. The man was sitting there expressionlessly. Her heart trembled. She had not entered yet and was already scared out of her wits. But she had already come this far. She could not retreat any further. She mustered up her courage and opened the door. She walked in and closed the door softly. Her legs were short, and her steps were small. She slowly moved to Park Jimin’s side.

Then she lowered her head, fiddled with her fingers, and said softly, “I’m sorry, hubby. I didn’t apologize just now. I was wrong.”

Park Jimin was in a good mood. He looked up at his little wife. “Wasn’t your temper quite bad just now? How come you’re not throwing a tantrum?”

Kang Sa-Ra quickly shook her head. “No, no, no. I don’t have a bad temper.”

Park Jimin said, “The way you have admitted your mistake is not satisfactory. I won’t forgive you.”

“Hubby…” Kang Sa-Ra said coquettishly, “I understand my mistake. Please be patient and teach me. You can’t hit me, right?”

Park Jimin said, “Hit you? Wouldn’t that be domestic violence?”

Kang Sa-Ra nodded. “Yes, hubby. I knew you wouldn’t hit your wife.”

“Your wife is so young and insensible. You have to be patient with her!”

“I’m still a child. If I do something wrong and I’ve already admitted my mistake, don’t you have to give me a chance to correct it?”

Park Jimin looked at his wife, who was trying to argue with him. “Then what if I don’t give you a chance?”

“Hubby, just give me one chance. Don’t be so heartless. I beg you…” Kang Sa-Ra hugged her husband’s arm and said coquettishly, “I swear that from today onwards, I won’t eat any snacks during my period. I won’t eat any snacks.”

“I swear that from now on, I will listen to you. I will not talk back, fight, or make you angry.”

“I also swear that I will not lose my temper with you in the future. I will not speak ill of you behind your back. How about this? Hubby, I beg you…”

Park Jimin’s expression was still cold. He took out a piece of A4 paper and handed it to his wife. “There’s no proof. Go and write a guarantee.”

“Ah?” Kang Sa-Ra said in surprise.

Park Jimin said, “Once the guarantee is written, stick it on the headboard of the bed. This way, you can see it every day and that’ll remind you to abide by the words written on it.”

Kang Sa-Ra said, “No, hubby, I will remember it…”

Park Jimin smiled evilly. “No!”

Kang Sa-Ra bit her lip. If she had known this would happen, she would have said less.

She was dawdling on the spot. It was obvious that she did not want to write it out.

Park Jimin took his wife’s hand and asked, “Are you going to write it or not?”

Kang Sa-Ra said aggrievedly, “Hubby, it’s too embarrassing to write a guarantee.”

Park Jimin said, “How about this? You say something that I want to hear. If I’m satisfied, you don’t have to write a guarantee. How about it?”

Kang Sa-Ra could accept this punishment. Wasn’t it just saying something nice? She was full of nice sentiments.

She opened her mouth and said, “Hubby, you’re so handsome!”

Park Jimin shook his head.

Kang Sa-Ra said, “Hubby, you’re the most handsome man in the world. All the women in the world like you.”

Park Jimin shook his head again.

Kang Sa-Ra said, “Hubby, you’re my heart, my baby, my sweet, candied fruit!”

Park Jimin said, “Don’t keep watching those TV shows. You don’t seem to care at all. Keep trying!”

Kang Sa-Ra stuck out her tongue. “Hubby, what exactly do you want to hear?”

“Think about it yourself. If you can’t think of anything, just write a guarantee,” Park Jimin said.

Kang Sa-Ra was anxious. What exactly did her hubby want to hear? Suddenly, she had an idea. “Hubby, why don’t I learn how to meow for you?” Didn’t her hubby always treat her like a kitten?

Park Jimin pulled his wife into his arms and flicked her forehead. “Toss away all the dirty ideas in your head.”

Kang Sa-Ra hung her head. “Okay.” She looked up at the white paper. Was she really going to write a guarantee? So annoying!

After a moment of silence, she suddenly whispered, “Hubby, do you want to hear me say that I like you?”

Although her voice was as soft as a mosquito’s buzzing, Park Jimin could hear it clearly. His little wife’s voice was soft to begin with, and her words were so direct. It was as if his heart had been shot by an arrow. It made his entire body ache and go numb. He had never felt anything like this before. It was very novel and very comfortable. His Adam’s apple bobbed as he looked at the girl in front of him, whose cheeks were flushed red.

Kang Sa-Ra’s face was tomato red. She muttered to herself, “So, you don’t want to hear that either.” Just as she had given up on struggling and was about to obediently write the letter of guarantee, the A4 paper on the table was suddenly taken away.

Kang Sa-Ra was stunned. “Huh? Hubby?”

Park Jimin said, “I’m satisfied.” With that, he placed his wife on the ground, got up, and held her hand as they walked out of the study.

Outside the room, the grandfather and grandson were still waiting for Kang Sa-Ra to be punished. They were surprised to see her come out unscathed, and with her hand grasped by Park Jimin.

Park Sunghoon leaned over and asked softly, “How did it go?”

Kang Sa-Ra blinked. “It’s fine.”

Park Sunghoon asked, “What did my uncle say?”

Kang Sa-Ra said, “He didn’t say anything, and he didn’t punish me.”

Park Sunghoon asked suspiciously, “Then how did you repent for your mistake?”

Kang Sa-Ra said, “I told you that I liked him.”

Park Sunghoon was speechless.

Old Master Park was speechless.

Sure enough, it was easy to get things done with a sweet mouth!

Kang Sa-Ra followed her husband back to the bedroom. She asked tentatively, “Hubby, did you hear what I said just now?”

Park Jimin smiled and said, “Which part?”

With just a glance, Kang Sa-Ra knew that the man had heard it. She said angrily, “Hmph, I won’t say it again if you didn’t hear it.”

Park Jimin smiled even more happily. “Don’t forget the oath you swore to me. If you’re still not obedient, I’ll really have to punish you.”

Kang Sa-Ra pouted. “Oh, I understand.”

After this warning, Kang Sa-Ra became extremely obedient for the next few days.

Every morning, she would bring a cup of brown sugar water to class.

When she returned home, she would ask for her husband’s approval. “Hubby, I was extremely obedient today. I didn’t eat ice cream or snacks. I didn’t even go to the supermarket to look at them.”

Each time, Park Jimin rewarded his wife with a smile and a compliment. “You were so obedient today!”

When Park Jimin had social events to attend, he would call Kang Sa-Ra in advance to inform her. “Have dinner without me. Don’t wait up tonight. I have social events to attend.”

Kang Sa-Ra would also kindly reply, “Hubby, I’ll leave the door open for you. Don’t drink too much and come back early.”

Every time Park Jimin reached home, his wife would already be sleeping soundly. However, there was always a small light on the bedroom wall left on for him.

Time passed very quickly. In the blink of an eye, Kang Sa-Ra had already been in school for a month. She treated the Park family’s residence as her own home and the place no longer repulsed her. After living in the Park family residence for a long time, she felt that everyone in the Park family was very cute. Originally, she had thought that Old Master Park was a serious and old-fashioned little old man. Later, she realized that he was sometimes like an old child, always willing to play cards with her, eat snacks and watch TV.

Park Sunghoon was originally a little bully at home. After Park Jimin and Kang Sa-Ra moved into the Park family residence, even the little bully became obedient every day.

Yeo Ha-jin was a simple-minded person. She would treat people well if they treated her well too. After the misunderstanding between her and Kang Sa-Ra was resolved, they became best friends. Sometimes, Yeo Ha-jin would even treat her as a daughter. She would always say, “Sa-Ra, if you weren’t Jimin’s wife, I could take you as my goddaughter.”

When he heard this, Park Jimin would quickly pull his little wife away, as if he was afraid that she would be snatched away.

Mayor Park did not speak much, but he was indeed a very tolerant person. He was tolerant of everyone in the family and was very much like a big brother to everyone.

Kang Sa-Ra would occasionally make Park Jimin angry, and she would run to Yeo Ha-jin’s room to hide. Mayor Park would comfort his younger brother.

If Yeo Ha-jin’s temper flared up, he would also comfort his wife.

Old Master Park was still as stubborn as ever. When he quarreled with Park Jimin, Mayor Park would act as the mediator.

Of course, Park Sunghoon was an exception. Every time Park Jimin punished Park Sunghoon for his mistakes, Mayor Park would say, “Serves him right!”

Of course, Kang Sa-Ra loved her husband the most. Not only did he bring her to nice restaurants, but he also accompanied her to her mother’s house, gave her gifts, and hugged her every night while she slept. Every day when she woke up, she was happy to see Park Jimin.

That day, Kang Sa-Ra had just finished a class when Park Jimin suddenly called. “Do you want me to pick you up from school today?”

Kang Sa-Ra decisively refused. “No, I’m the school belle now. So many eyes are watching me. If you come over, our relationship will soon be exposed.”

Park Jimin chuckled. “So, do you despise me?”

“Did I make it so obvious? Ugh, you should have kept it to yourself. Did you have to say it out loud?” Kang Sa-Ra said with a smile.

Oh had seen this.

Kang Sa-Ra said happily, “I won’t talk to you for now. I have a class to get to soon. Bye bye.” After hanging up the phone, she was still smiling.

After a while, she made another call and said excitedly, “Come quickly… Don’t let my husband find out, or I’ll be finished.”

“Yes, park your car under the second tree at the eastern gate. Wait for me. I’ll come right away.”

“I just lied to my husband that I have a class later. He probably did not suspect a thing.”

Ever since Chae Yu-Na found out that Kang Sa-Ra had married Park Jimin, she had been controlling herself. She had even forced herself to flatter Kang Sa-Ra, but she had not expected Kang Sa-Ra to completely ignore her. However, she did not give up and ran off to seduce Park Sunghoon again. She had deliberately acted pitifully in front of Park Sunghoon, pretending to be weak, hoping to get Park Sunghoon’s love. However, Park Sunghoon was an unromantic guy. He actually called her sick in public. From then on, every time Park Sunghoon saw her, he avoided her like the plague. He did not give her a chance to get close to him at all.

And Jang Wonyoung, who was with Park Sunghoon, was even more direct. She said, “Ugh, isn’t this the legendary Chae Yu-Na, a cousin of the family that heads the Chae Corporation? Isn’t this the girl who released an indecent video? She spent money to pay off a troll army to slander my best friend, but in the end, she was mercilessly exposed!”

Her words clearly explained Chae Yu-Na’s past scandals. Furthermore, her voice was loud, and the surrounding people all gathered around to watch, making Chae Yu-Na very embarrassed.

From then on, Chae Yu-Na gave up on the idea of fawning over them. However, she would secretly observe them, hoping to find something that could be used against them. This way, not only would she be able to cover up her dark history, but she would also be able to take revenge on them. Finally, she had gained something! Kang Sa-Ra had actually lied to Park Jimin! They clearly had no more classes, yet she had lied and said that there would be more classes in a while. She was definitely arranging a secret meeting with a man.

Chae Yu-Na smiled. How interesting. She wanted to see what Kang Sa-Ra was about to do!

Chae Yu-Na was not a brainless person. She would not casually spread the news that Kang Sa-Ra was married. After all, Park Jimin was not some street thug. He was the king of the business world in Seoul City. He was someone that they often talked about in class! If she were to spread the news that Kang Sa-Ra was married to Park Jimin, not only would it be of no benefit to her, but it would also make Kang Sa-Ra even more popular in school!

She would not want to flatter Kang Sa-Ra like that. Furthermore, she hated Kang Sa-Ra.

There were many students on campus, so Kang Sa-Ra had no idea that she was being followed. She first went back to the classroom and asked Jang Wonyoung, “Are you really not coming with us?”

Jang Wonyoung shook her head. “My brother got off work early today and wanted me to go clothes shopping with him.”

Park Sunghoon raised his eyebrows and said, “Jang Wonyoung, although you’re supposed to accompany your brother, why do you always end up buying clothes and skirts?”

“Hmph, I’m spending my brother’s money, and my brother doesn’t have any objections. Do you have any objections?” Jang Wonyoung said and rolled her eyes at Park Sunghoon.

Kang Sa-Ra looked at Park Sunghoon. “Are we going or not? Dad is already waiting for us under the second tree at the eastern gate!”

Park Sunghoon shook his head. “I’m not going. If I go, I’ll have to pay for everything, and I’ll have to contribute. I might as well just go home.”

Kang Sa-Ra said, “I’ll pay this time.”

Park Sunghoon replied, “I don’t believe it. You’re so stingy!”

Kang Sa-Ra said, “It’s true. My husband has already said that he’ll pay for all my expenses!”

Park Sunghoon pointed out the window excitedly. “Hey, big sis, have you ever seen anyone eat at the snack street and ask for a receipt so she can get reimbursed? Have you forgotten that you secretly went there? And you even dared to ask my uncle to reimburse you?”

Kang Sa-Ra kept silent.

Jang Wonyoung slapped her thigh and laughed. “Hahaha, Sa-Ra, you’re going to lose money today!”

Park Sunghoon was not stupid. He definitely would not go!

After school, the three of them took off in different directions.

Kang Sa-Ra was carrying a backpack as she skipped out of the eastern gate. As soon as she walked out of the school gate, she saw a well-dressed old man standing by the side of the road. The old man’s hair was already more than half white, but he was full of energy. The old man was holding his hands behind his back, admiring the scenery outside the school.

Students passed by him one by one. Every one of them was so youthful and energetic. The old man smiled and nodded. He said to himself, “Well, as expected of Sa-Ra’s classmates. They are all quite energetic. All of them are handsome young men!”

“Dad, why are you standing here? Get in the car quickly.” Kang Sa-Ra quickly ran over and opened the car door. She practically grabbed Old Master Park’s arm and led him into the car.

Then, she put down her backpack and got into the car. “Dad, Sunghoon isn’t coming. He can’t bear to spend money.”

As expected, Old Master Park complained, “My grandson is really stingy! He can’t even bear to spend some money on his grandfather. Sa-Ra, Tell Park Jimin to cut off his allowance and let him have a taste of his own medicine.”

Kang Sa-Ra said, “No problem, leave it to me.”

The pair in the car did not know that someone was filming them.

Kang Sa-Ra had already promised her father-in-law that she would bring him to the snack street near the school to eat delicious food. When Old Master Park was in the hospital, she had agreed to this to make him happy.

The weather today was cloudless and sunny. It was a good day to go to the snack street, so she and Old Master Park had secretly agreed to go there after school.

In the car, the two of them discussed which snacks were worth tasting. Behind their car, a taxi was quietly following them.

When they arrived at the place, Kang Sa-Ra pointed at the slightly dilapidated small shop on the side of the street and said, “Dad, don’t look down on these places. They are small but they are old establishments. According to previous students of our school, they serve real delicacies here!”

Old Master Park looked around and seemed to be very satisfied with these small and dilapidated stores.

“Coming here feels like returning to Seoul forty years ago. I like it very much.”

With his hands behind his back, Old Master Park seemed like a big leader who had come to inspect the space. What was different was that Old Master Park was very satisfied with the dilapidated scene here.

Old Master Park asked, “Sa-Ra, which restaurant are we going to?”

Kang Sa-Ra pointed at a restaurant not far away that served fried shrimp and said, “Dad, I strongly recommend that restaurant!”

Old Master Park beamed as he followed his daughter-in-law to that restaurant. Meanwhile, their little spy took many pictures of the two of them.

They were eating happily when their phone suddenly rang. When they took out their phones to take a look, Kang Sa-Ra was so scared that she dropped her chopsticks.

Old Master Park glanced at his daughter-in-law’s phone screen. The caller ID was “Big Tiger”. He asked curiously, “Sa-Ra, who is Big Tiger?”

Kang Sa-Ra quickly took off her disposable gloves, drank some water, and rinsed her mouth. She cleared her throat before pressing the answer button and said sweetly, “Hello…”

Looking at his daughter-in-law’s expression, Old Master Park was even more curious about who “Big Tiger” was. Just as he was about to ask, Kang Sa-Ra said, “Hubby, what’s wrong? What’s the matter?”

Old Master Park was stunned. “Big Tiger” was his second son, Park Jimin? What kind of strange nickname was that? However, he wisely kept his mouth shut. The two of them had secretly snuck out and he could not let his son know he was here.

On the phone, CEO Park was in a good mood. He asked gently, “What are you doing?”

Kang Sa-Ra said softly, “I’m still in class.”

CEO Park asked in confusion, “Why does it sound so noisy?”

Kang Sa-Ra quickly hid under the table and said, “We were discussing a problem, so it got a little noisy. Um, hubby, what are you doing?”

Park Jimin said, “I’m working overtime at the office.”

Kang Sa-Ra heaved a sigh of relief and said, “Oh, I see.” What she was actually thinking was, ‘It’s fine, it’s fine.’.

When the waiter saw Kang Sa-Ra squatting under the table for so long, he thought that she had dropped her chopsticks and was prepared to go forward to ask. Old Master Park was so frightened that he hurriedly stood up to stop the waiter and made a silent gesture toward her.

Old Master Park mouthed, “It’s alright, she’s on the phone.”

Although the waiter was a little puzzled, he did not say much. He quickly made an OK gesture and left.

Their behavior in the shop attracted a lot of attention. Everyone looked at them curiously.

Park Jimin asked, “What time does school end?”

Kang Sa-Ra said, “I might be a little late today. It depends on when the teacher will let us go… Take what? Hubby, I can’t talk anymore. I have to rejoin the class. Mwah, Bye bye.”

After finally hanging up the phone, Kang Sa-Ra climbed out from under the table. She let out a long breath and said, “Phew… I was really scared to death.”

Old Master Park asked, “How did it go? You didn’t get discovered, right?”

Kang Sa-Ra said proudly, “Don’t worry, Dad. My acting is great. I won’t get discovered!”

Kang Sa-Ra thought about it. Although her husband was at the company, she still had to remind Park Sunghoon that they were in the same class. If Park Sunghoon returned early and she was still in class, she would be exposed. She hurriedly called Park Sunghoon.

In a car not far away sat two men with outstanding looks. Their gazes were fixed on a small shop on the street. To be precise, they were looking at the people in the shop.

The one in the driver’s seat was none other than the king of Seoul City’s business world that Kang Sa-Ra often talked about in class. In the passenger seat sat a young boy. He said, “Uncle, are you really not going to catch my grandfather and aunt in the act?”

Park Jimin’s mind was still filled with the sound of his wife’s kiss through the phone. His temper was not flaring anymore. He shook his head. His gaze was locked on the girl who was eating shrimp. “That’s not your aunt. Your aunt is in school!”

Park Sunghoon was speechless. Now, he seriously suspected that his uncle had been possessed! He had clearly seen it with his own eyes, but he refused to admit it. Could it be that a man’s IQ would decline after marriage?

At this moment, his cell phone rang. Seeing the caller ID, Park Sunghoon said, “Uncle, my aunt, who is currently in class, is calling me.”

Park Jimin said, “Put her on speaker. Answer it.” CEO Park’s attention was on the phone.

Park Sunghoon picked it up and put her on speaker. “Hello, what’s the matter?”

“Sunghoon, don’t go home now. Just find a place to drink milk tea or eat something. Just don’t go home! My husband is working overtime at the office. If he finds out that you went home earlier than me, you’ll expose me!” Kang Sa-Ra said quickly.

Park Sunghoon turned to look at his uncle. His wife was lying to him. Why was he still smiling? Why did he look like he was in a good mood?

“Hey, Sunghoon. Park Sunghoon? Are you listening?” Kang Sa-Ra did not hear his reply. She asked anxiously, “Where are you now? Did you go home already?”

Park Sunghoon said, “No, I haven’t. I haven’t gone home yet.”

Kang Sa-Ra said, “That’s good then. You mustn’t go back!”

Park Sunghoon did not dare to comply immediately. Instead, he turned to look at Park Jimin.

Park Jimin nodded at Park Sunghoon. Only then did Park Sunghoon say, “Alright, I won’t go home. Then… Good luck!”

Kang Sa-Ra was stunned. “What does that mean?”

But Park Sunghoon had already hung up. No one answered her question.

After hanging up, Park Sunghoon looked at his uncle and asked, “Uncle, what exactly are you happy about?”

Park Jimin did not answer. Instead, he asked, “Tell me, is she hiding it from me because she’s afraid of me?”

Park Sunghoon nodded. “Is that why you’re so happy?”

Park Jimin turned to look at his wife, who was enjoying her meal. The corners of his lips curled up. “Being afraid of me means that she cares about me.” She cared about him. How could he not be happy?

Park Sunghoon wondered if all married people experienced such a strange sense of satisfaction. ‘This is really too…’ Park Sunghoon had goosebumps all over his body.

In the shop, Kang Sa-Ra was thinking about what Park Sunghoon had said as she ate. “Dad, what do you think Park Sunghoon meant when he wished me good luck just now? I keep feeling that he’s trying to tell me something. Could it be that my husband has already discovered us?”

Old Master Park peeled a shrimp and put it into his mouth. “You’re thinking too much. Even if Park Sunghoon drives home, Park Jimin would not be home. He could not have met him.”

Kang Sa-Ra nodded and stuffed a few peeled shrimps into her mouth. She said quietly, “Mm, you’re right, but why is my heart beating so fast?”

“Ugh, my grandson is just jealous of our delicious food. Don’t worry about him!” Old Master Park’s mouth was full of grease. He thought to himself, ‘This shellfish tastes really good.’ Normally, he would not be able to eat such delicious food. In the future, he would have to follow his daughter-in-law, the real foodie, to find such tasty food!

Kang Sa-Ra nodded her head vigorously. She felt that her father-in-law’s analysis was very reasonable.

“That’s right. Even if Park Sunghoon drives home, it would take him at least half an hour. Moreover, he didn’t drive to school today. He definitely hasn’t arrived home yet.”

“Moreover, my husband was still at the company just now. It’s impossible for them to meet.”

Old Master Park said, “Yes, that’s right. Let’s not think about that. Hurry up and eat. After this, another round!”

The two of them continued eating. In the car, the two of them just watched quietly.

Park Sunghoon suddenly asked, “Uncle, why did you come to school today?”

There were three gates at Seoul National University. Kang Sa-Ra went to the eastern gate to meet Old Master Park. Jang Wonyoung went to the western gate to look for her brother, while Park Sunghoon wanted to go to the nearest gate, the southern gate. He wanted to hail a taxi and head straight to the arcade. However, just as he reached out to hail a taxi, a familiar car stopped in front of him. The car window rolled down, revealing Park Jimin’s face. Then, he ordered, “Get in the car.”

Park Sunghoon had said, “Uncle? Why are you here?” He obediently got into the passenger seat.

Park Jimin knocked on his head and asked with a gloomy face, “Why did you skip class?”

Park Sunghoon was scolded for no reason and hurriedly defended himself. “Uncle, I didn’t skip class!”

Park Jimin was stunned. But his little wife had said that she had a class in a while. Could it be… the man already had a good guess.

Then, Park Sunghoon took out a strong piece of evidence to prove his innocence. “Uncle, this is our class schedule. Look at it yourself!”

Park Jimin looked at the class schedule and frowned. As he had thought, his little wife had lied to him again!

He asked coldly, “Where’s your aunt?”

Park Sunghoon then remembered what Kang Sa-Ra had done and instantly regretted what he had said. He could only stutter, “She… She should still be making up lessons at school.”

“I’ll give you one last chance!” Park Jimin’s eyes were full of menace as he looked at his nephew. “Where is she?”

Park Sunghoon did not want to betray his friend like this, so he said stubbornly, “She’s in class.”

Park Jimin said, “Alright, your dance teacher told me that you’re not fit for Latin. Why don’t you transfer to the ballet class?”

Right after he said that, Park Sunghoon hurriedly said, “She and Grandpa made an deal to go to the snack street to eat shellfish after school today. That restaurant is in the middle of the snack street. We used to go there to have dinner together. She wanted me to go with her, but I did not feel like betraying you, so I decisively refused.”

At this moment, Park Sunghoon had long forgotten about his friendship. Protecting his own life was the most important thing! He spoke in great detail, even describing the location of the restaurant. He even deliberately emphasized their roles in this. “She and Grandpa made the plan last week. They deliberately picked a time when you would be busiest, which was today.”

Park Jimin sneered. So that was how it was. To think that he had specially come to pick her up from school today. He wanted to surprise her and take her to Jungsik Seoul. In the end, she had plans and even lied to him! If he had not run into Park Sunghoon, he would have really been fooled!

Park Jimin started the car and followed his nephew’s directions to the restaurant.

Park Jimin watched Kang Sa-Ra eat for a long time.

Later, Park Jimin’s phone rang. It was because the company needed him to take care of something, so he drove away and dropped Park Sunghoon off at an intersection closer to home. He warned him, “Walk home by yourself. Don’t mention anything to her about what happened today.”

Park Sunghoon nodded obediently and watched his uncle leave.

When Kang Sa-Ra returned home, she saw that Park Jimin had not returned home yet. She happily high-fived Old Master Park. “Dad, we’re so lucky!”

Park Sunghoon, who was sitting on the sofa, saw the two of them celebrate. He shook his head helplessly. They were about to be done for, and they did not know it yet.

Kang Sa-Ra went upstairs and took a nice shower. She washed off the smell of chili, then sprayed on Park Jimin’s favorite perfume and quietly waited for her husband to return home.

Later that night, Park Jimin returned home.

Kang Sa-Ra smiled and went up to greet him. When she saw Park Jimin, her eyes scrunched up with happiness.

Park Jimin smiled and asked, “Are you that happy to see me?”

Kang Sa-Ra nodded. “Of course. You’re my husband. Of course, I’m happy to see you!”

“Then why didn’t you let me pick you up from school today?” Park Jimin asked.

Kang Sa-Ra pursed her lips. She said softly, “That’s because my husband is too handsome. I’m afraid that others will be jealous of me. My husband is so rich, and others will be envious of me. My husband is so good. I don’t want others to see him!”

Park Sunghoon, who was passing by, heard this and immediately spat out the milk he was drinking. ‘D*mn!’ He did not know that Kang Sa-Ra could sweet talk so well. She could even say such mushy words!

The man was in an extremely good mood. He reached out to hug his wife’s slender waist and said, “You have so many classes in the afternoon. Are you tired?”

Kang Sa-Ra nodded shamelessly and said, “I’m really tired. Today’s class schedule was really full. My hand hurts from writing…”

Park Sunghoon, who was eavesdropping, thought to himself, ‘Scr*w you! Your hand hurts from peeling shrimps!’

If Park Jimin had not seen his wife eating at snack street this afternoon with his own eyes, he would have been deceived.

Park Jimin said, “Come. I’ll massage it for you.”

Kang Sa-Ra nodded and stretched out her little hand. “Sure, sure!”

Park Sunghoon grabbed a small stool and waited for his uncle to set his wife straight! However, even when she stopped saying flowery words, he did not hear Park Jimin scold her. He acted as if he did not know anything about today’s events.

Old Master Park had just come out of the bathroom after taking a shower. He had satisfied his cravings today but still wanted more. However, he was in a very good mood. When he saw his son and daughter-in-law, he took the initiative to ask, “Jimin, what is Sa-Ra’s name in your phone?”

Park Jimin replied, “Kitten.”

“Yo! You two lovebirds are really strange. Other people use nicknames like ‘Darling’ or ‘Precious’. With you two, one is ‘Kitten’ and the other is ‘Big Tiger’! How strange!” Old Master Park said.

Park Jimin turned to look at his wife, who was clutching his arm, and asked with a smile, “I’m a big tiger?”