C26

As the mayor, didn’t his big brother want to find his sister? He did, but he did not continue the search.

Old Master Park also doted on his daughter, but he gave up in the end. Only Park Jimin persisted, and swore that he would never marry. He did not want his family to hold him back and stop him from finding his sister.

Then, Kang Sara’s intrusion brought a ray of light into his life, melting his frozen heart after fifteen years. Since he had fallen in love with her, he could only try his best to balance his family and his search for her.

Hearing Park Jimin’s words, Mayor Park also shed some tears. The three pairs of eyes in the room were red.

Park Jimin quickly swallowed his grief. He said to the two of them, “In a few days, I’m going to go look for her. While I’m not here, please take care of Sara. Don’t let her do anything dangerous. If she doesn’t listen to you, give me a call.”

He was constantly worried about his kitten. Whenever he left, he did not feel at ease. That was why he had to ask this of his family.

Mayor Park nodded and agreed to his brother’s request.

Old Master Park asked, “Where are you going?”

“A total of three provinces and ten cities. I’m checking all of them,” Park Jimin said.

The three of them sat quietly for a long time before they got up and left.

Park Jimin also returned to the bedroom. When he saw the soft and cuddly little woman on the bed, his heart softened as well. He felt close to her and she gave him warmth.

He returned to his side of the bed, took the pillow away, and placed his arm under the girl’s head.

Kang Sara slept very soundly. She did not even know that she had been kissed. She dreamt that there was a huge piece of jelly at the side of her mouth. Without thinking, she pounced on it and took a bite. “Mmm… So delicious.”

Park Jimin, who had been bitten, said, “What are you eating in your dream? You just bit your husband’s mouth.”

Kang Sara mumbled in a daze, “Hubby, mmm, delicious, hubby.”

Park Jimin could not help but laugh. “So, in your dream, you’re eating me.”

Park Jimin turned off the wall lamp and tucked his wife under the blanket. He hugged the soft and sweet-smelling woman to sleep.

Mayor Park did not return to the bedroom. Instead, he returned to his father’s room. “Dad, I know that you must be hiding something from Jimin. Please tell me the truth. Do you know where Ha Na Is?”

Old Master Park’s tears immediately ran down his face. He could not even wipe them away. Mayor Park understood his father. He did not give up easily. However, why did his father give up on searching for Ha Na?

“Where is Ha Na?” Mayor Park asked.

Old Master Park was sobbing uncontrollably. After a long while, he said, “Ha Na is with your mother.”

Tears immediately welled up in Mayor Park’s eyes. “Father! Don’t talk nonsense!” He could not accept this answer.

Old Master Park wiped away his tears and asked his son, “Son, how long have you been an official?”

Mayor Park thought for a moment. “More than 25 years.”

Old Master Park asked again, “Is it too much to say that Jimin’s wealth is comparable to that of a country?”

Mayor Park fell silent.

His younger brother’s annual tax payment was comparable to the annual income of many countries. It would not be a stretch to say that his wealth was comparable to that of a country.

“So, you have power, and your brother is wealthy. Does our family have no connections? How come we haven’t found any clues after so many years?”

Old Master Park’s words made Mayor Park realize something. He was already middle-aged and rarely had any emotional outbursts. However, right now, he was crying in front of his father like a child.

“When did you find out?” Mayor Park asked.

Old Master Park said in pain, “Your mother did not fall seriously ill because your sister was missing. She fell ill because she saw Ha Na’s body. She couldn’t take it and passed away the next day.”

“Your mother just died. How could I tell you and Jimin about Ha Na?” After saying that, Old Master Park’s tears flowed uncontrollably.

“During that time, you didn’t sleep for a few days and looked everywhere for Ha Na everywhere. Jimin was also about to collapse. I was afraid that if I told you the truth, you wouldn’t be able to accept it.”

At that time, the Park family’s eldest son already had a family, so it was slightly better. However, their youngest son seemed to have gone crazy. He was afraid that his youngest son would not be able to accept what happened, and that he might do something stupid. His wife had died because she had lost hope and her will to live.

Therefore, Old Master Park did not even dare to hold his daughter’s funeral. This was for the sake of his sons. On the day his daughter was buried, only he and the butler were present. That day, he sat by his wife and daughter’s tombstones for the entire day and the night that followed.

Every time Park Jimin went to look for Ha Na, he would always have hope. However, in the end, he was always disappointed.

As more time passed, Old Master Park said less and less about the matter. He would rather his second son think that his sister was still alive, so that his mental state would remain somewhat intact. If he lost his mental stability, then he would be like a walking corpse.

Old Master Park had been enduring this for the sake of his sons. He had given his son hope, and taken on the despair himself.

This was also one of the reasons why he wanted his youngest son to start his own family. That way, once he was gone, his youngest son would not be alone. He would have a home. His eldest son was already a middle-aged man. It was time for him to learn the truth about these things. After he passed, his eldest son would be tasked with taking care of the graves of his wife and daughter.

Old Master Park and Mayor Park talked until late at night. Mayor Park finally understood his father’s good intentions. He went back to his room with red eyes.

Yeo Ha-Jin had been waiting for him, but she had fallen asleep. Her posture had not changed. She was holding a book, but she was asleep now.

Mayor Park walked over, lifted the quilt, and carried his wife to the bed. He looked at the woman in front of him who had been with him for many years and given him a family. He leaned over and kissed her on the forehead.

Yeo Ha-Jin woke up immediately and looked at her husband, whose eyes were red and swollen. “Honey, why are you crying?” she asked, immediately getting up.

Mayor Park shook his head. “No. An insect bit the area under my eyes. The swelling will go down tomorrow. Go to sleep.”

Yeo Ha-Jin knew that her husband did not want to say anything, so she did not ask any more questions. She got up and went to get an ice pack to help his swelling go down.

Mayor Park lay on his wife’s lap. He could not fight the tears that welled up and fell into his wife’s lap. Yeo Ha-Jin was heartbroken, but she still did not say anything. She just bent down and kissed her husband. She comforted her husband in her own way.

The next day, at dawn, Park Jimin went for an early morning jog. He even went to Park Wen’s bedroom on the way and pulled his nephew out of bed.

Park Sunghoon had just escaped punishment in the dark room last night. He asked with a confused expression, “Uncle, what are you doing?”

Park Jimin said, “Come with me on a morning jog.”

Park Sunghoon immediately understood that his uncle would give him trouble again. He could only obediently put on his clothes and go out with his uncle.

The two of them ran around the courtyard of their home.

Park Jimin warned, “I won’t be at home for the next few days. Take care of your school affairs. Also, don’t go to Silver Field. If you dare to go there again, I’ll come home and break your legs!”

Park Sunghoon stayed silent.

Park Jimin continued, “Also, remember to report Kang Sara’s whereabouts and actions to me every day.”

“That won’t do. Then wouldn’t I be a traitor?” Park Sunghoon refused.

As soon as he finished speaking, his uncle smacked the back of his head. “I asked you to protect her well.”

Park Sunghoon clutched the back of his head and grimaced in pain. “She doesn’t need me to protect her. It’s more like she’s protecting me.”

Park Jimin said, “Can you be useful? When I come back, I’ll find you a teacher. Learn to master Sanda.”

Park Sunghoon said shamelessly, “Even if I learn it, I won’t be able to beat her.”

Park Jimin stopped and turned to look at Park Wen. “Do you want to be a good-for-nothing?”

Park Sunghoon shook his head.

Park Jimin stayed silent. He already was pretty useless, but he was his nephew. He could not really beat him to death.

After that, Park Jimin dragged Park Sunghoon on a few more laps before they went back inside.

In the villa, Kang Sara woke up. The first thing she did when she woke up was to look for her husband. She wore her pajamas downstairs and asked everyone she ran into. “Where’s my husband?”

The maid replied, “He’s standing right behind you.”

Kang Sara turned around and saw her husband, who was all smiles. He was dressed in sportswear, and his eyes were filled with affection. “My clingy wife is looking everywhere for me again, is she?”

Park Jimin realized that every nickname he had given his wife thus far was especially appropriate!

Kang Sara pouted and threw herself into her husband’s arms. “I thought you left for the business trip without saying goodbye to me. I wanted to see you off at the airport!”

“You can say goodbye to me after breakfast,” Park Jimin said.

“Then, I’m going to see you off!” Kang Sara said.

Park Jimin smiled briefly and said, “Okay, then you have to eat quickly. After you send me off, you still have to go to class.”

After eating, Park Sunghoon ended up being the driver again. The lovebirds were cuddling in the backseat.

Kang Sara said, “Hubby, you have to call me every day. You can only be around men!”

Park Jimin hugged the young woman in his arms. “Okay.”

Kang Sara said worriedly, “If a woman asks for your contact information, you can tell her that your wife won’t let her have it!”

Park Jimin said, “No problem!”

Kang Sara reminded him, “Also, when I’m not by your side, don’t drink too much. Men are prone to initiating sex after drinking. If you drink too much, make sure you kiss me!”

Park Jimin was speechless. He immediately recalled the scene from that day. That was the first time he had kissed his little wife. He had been drunk and felt that she was too noisy, so he started kissing her. After kissing her, he got addicted to the feeling.

Park Jimin’s gaze was profound. He looked into his little wife’s eyes and solemnly promised, “I won’t drink.”

Kang Sara said, “You said it yourself. I’ll check in on you randomly!”

Park Jimin nodded.

Park Sunghoon, who was driving, felt out of place. “What bad things did I do in my past life? How did I end up being your nephew in this life?”

They reached the airport and Park Jimin was about to go through security.

Kang Sara hugged her husband’s arm tightly, unwilling to let him go. “Hubby, hug me again!”

Park Jimin pulled his wife into his arms. “I’ll be back in a few days. Be good at home.”

Kang Sara pouted. “Hubby, goodbye kiss.”

Park Jimin smiled and bent down to kiss his wife. After all, they were in a public place, so he could only kiss her briefly. “Go home. I’ll save up all the kisses I want to give you for the next few days and deliver them when I come back.”

Kang Sara was becoming more and more like a kitten. She was extremely clingy, as if she wished that Park Jimin would always be by her side.

Park Sunghoon could not stand it anymore. These two people were really clingy. Married couples were really annoying!

He pulled Kang Sara away. “Don’t be so clingy. He’s going to miss his flight. And you’ll be late for class!”

Only then did Kang Sara reluctantly bid farewell to her husband.

Back in the car, Kang Sara defended herself. “Ah, your uncle and I are newlyweds. It’s only right that I can’t bear to part with him.”

Park Sunghoon said, “Sara, the two of you have only been apart for a day. Can you not part with him at all now?”

Kang Sara said, “It’s normal that I can’t be without my husband, right?”

Park Sunghoon shook his head. Love had turned Kang Sara into an idiot. However, she was still as hot-tempered as she was before.

On the way to school, Kang Sara opened the car window and felt the cool breeze blowing against her face. She watched the scenery race by and smiled for a long time as she thought about her true love.

She suddenly smiled and said, “Sunghoon, I want to prepare a surprise for my husband.”

Park Sunghoon said, “But under normal circumstances, the surprise you give is usually a shock.”

Kang Sara said, “Seriously, I will definitely make my husband look at me in a new light and make him proud of me!”

When they reached school, Kang Sara told Jang Wonyoung her ideas.

“Ah? You want to learn how to drive?” Jang Wonyoung asked in surprise.

Kang Sara nodded seriously. “My husband has always wanted to buy a car for me. That’s why I want to learn how to drive. In the future, I can drive the car he bought for me to pick him up from work.”

Jang Wonyoung touched Kang Sara’s forehead. “You don’t have a fever. Why are you talking nonsense?”

Park Sunghoon also said, “You should try learning something else. Cars aren’t good for you. You can’t stop overthinking!”

Kang Sara was very determined. Since she said that she wanted to learn how to drive, she was now determined to accomplish that. No one could stop her!

Kang Sara was good at everything, but she was a little short-tempered. This made her good at fighting, but it gave her problems when it came to driving. After she failed to pick it up, everyone advised her not to drive anymore. She had to be responsible for herself, but she kept thinking about the pedestrians.

At first, only one person advised her to give up driving, then a few others. After a while, everyone around her started saying the same thing. Kang Sara slowly realized that she could not drive. It was dangerous for her to drive. As time passed, she began to fear driving.

Kang Sara was good at fighting, but in terms of driving, Park Sunghoon was still better than her.

Kang Sara did as she was told. When she got home, she expressed that she wanted to learn how to drive.

Old Master Park expressed his support, and Park Sunghoon reminded him in a low voice, “Grandfather, you have to think it over carefully. Don’t regret it when the time comes.”

Old Master Park was a little confused. He did not know what his grandson meant.

Park Sunghoon said, “It’s just…”

Kang Sara quickly cut him off. “Dad, after I learn how to drive, I’ll take you out for kebabs!”

Old Master Park said, “You can pick any car in the garage!” He had been craving for kebabs for a long time.

Needless to say, Yeo Ha-Jin naturally supported Kang Sara.

After dinner, Park Sunghoon made his debut as a coach.

Kang Sara said, “Don’t worry. If you don’t scold me, I won’t hit you!”

Park Sunghoon was speechless. “That doesn’t sound right. You should say it without the word ‘don’t’!”

Kang Sara mumbled to herself, “If you scold me, I won’t hit you?”

Realizing that he was teasing her, Kang Sara raised her hand and was about to hit Park Wen. Park Sunghoon quickly ran away and Kang Sara chased after him.

Kang Sara said, “If you think you can take it, don’t run!”

Park Sunghoon said, “I don’t think I can.”

Kang Sara called, “Park Sunghoon, you deserve a beating!”

Park Sunghoon said, “Kang Sara, you’ve revealed your true nature!”

The people in the house could hear the noise in the courtyard.

Old Master Park was not in a good mood today because he had been thinking of his daughter. When he heard the noise in the courtyard, he walked to the window and saw the two kids chasing each other and laughing.

The butler stood beside him and explained, “Sunghoon was the one who started the argument.”

Old Master Park quietly watched for a while and said faintly, “This child, Sara, does have a little tiger in her!”

The butler said, “If she didn’t, how could she end up marrying the young master?”

One had a tiger-like personality, and the other was nicknamed “Big Tiger.” They were made for each other. People often said that there was no room for two tigers on the same mountain, unless one was male and the other was female.

Old Master Park watched them for a long time. He watched his grandson get beaten to the ground by his daughter-in-law. His grandson had stopped running and was waving his hands in surrender.

Yeo Ha-Jin also saw her son getting beaten up. She only took a glance, then went to do other things.

After getting beaten up, Park Sunghoon could only obediently bring Kang Sara to choose another car. “Choose your husband’s car, not ours.”

Kang Sara snorted disdainfully. She was going to choose her husband’s car anyway. “That black car doesn’t look expensive. Drive it out for me.”

Park Sunghoon looked in the direction Kang Sara was pointing in and turned to look at Kang Sara. “Do you know anything about this car?”

Kang Sara was stunned for a moment and shook her head. If the question had been about boxing, she would have had no problem providing an answer. However, she did not know much about cars.

Kang Sara said, “There are two W’s. What brand is that?”

Park Sunghoon was on the verge of breaking down. He pulled Kang Sara to the front of the car. “Take a good look.”

Kang Sara lowered her head and looked at the car logo. “Eh, there’s a ‘V’ on the top, a ‘W’ on the bottom, and then a row of letters. What is it?”

Park Sunghoon expression was exasperated. “Do you not know this brand at all?”

Kang Sara nodded and said, “I’ve seen many cars on the streets with this logo before. It shouldn’t be very expensive.”

Park Sunghoon said, “Sara, remember this logo. This car is Phaeton!”

Kang Sara nodded as if she understood. “Is this car more expensive than my husband’s Maybach?”

Park Sunghoon said, “No. This car is only about 1 million Won.”

Kang Sara immediately sized up the car in front of her. “Sunghoon, did your uncle get cheated by someone when he bought this car?”

Park Sunghoon said, “You’re really hopeless.”

Park Sunghoon looked at the cars in the garage and finally said with a sigh, “However, you have good taste. Considering the cars’ price points, this is the most suitable car in our garage for you to practice with.”

After finding the car keys, Park Sunghoon said, “Okay, it’s decided. Work hard. By the time my uncle comes back, this car should have a lot of scratches.”

In the evening, Mayor Park came home from work. When he saw the crushed flowers by the pond, he asked the maid in confusion, “How did the flowers become like this?”

The maid said, “The young madam was learning how to drive today. She ran over them.”

Mayor Park fell silent. Then, he saw that the fountain in the courtyard was surrounded by guardrails. “Why are there guardrails here?”

The maid said, “The young madam is learning to drive. The young master asked for these.”

Mayor Park walked into the house and asked again, “Where did everyone go?”

The maid said, “The young madam is still having her driving lesson. Everyone is teaching her in the backyard.”

Mayor Park:”…”

Not long after, he also went to the backyard.

The backyard, which was usually used for leisure and entertainment, was now full of people.

Old Master Park, the butler, and his wife were all there, while his son was sitting in the front passenger seat.

There were also some maids standing off to one side and laughing. Mayor Park asked curiously, “What happened?”

The maids immediately smiled and told him about what Kang Sara had done while he was gone.

Park Sunghoon had told her that she could not handle driving on the road. She was unable to keep to one lane. To her, driving was almost a taboo.

Kang Sara did not feel very good in the car. In addition, she was a little nervous. The more nervous she was, the easier it was for her to make mistakes. Whatever she was afraid of would happen.

Just like in school, if she was afraid the teacher would ask her questions, the teacher always ended up asking her questions. It was a vicious cycle.

After driving the car into the flower bed, Kang Sara quickly admitted her mistake. Not long after, she almost hit the fountain again and came to a sudden stop.

Old Master Park was scared out of his wits. The fountain was a Feng Shui fountain that he had hired an expert to build long ago. It was to ensure that the Park family would prosper for generations and grow. If it was damaged, their legacy would be ruined.

As he watched his daughter-in-law drive, Old Master Park shouted anxiously, “Sara, give up on learning how to drive. Come inside and play Fight the Landlord with me. Be good!”

However, Kang Sara wanted to give her husband a surprise, and nothing could stop her. “Dad, just play by yourself for a while. You can play Happy Bean with my account. My phone is on the sofa.”

How could Old Master Park be in the mood to play? He was scared out of his wits.

At that moment, Kang Sara succeeded in cheering him up. He was not thinking about his daughter, and was only focused on the fountain now.

Park Sunghoon was the most reliable. He immediately asked the maids to surround the fountain. Then, he instructed Kang Sara to drive the car to the playground in the backyard.

Fortunately, there was enough space for Kang Sara to do so.

Old Master Park also followed them to the playground to watch over his daughter-in-law. If she got hurt while driving, his son would definitely hold it against him!

Yeo Ha-Jin heard that her sister-in-law was practicing driving, so she stopped what she was doing and quickly went to take a look.

“Sara, don’t be nervous. Listen to me. Just look ahead. Turn the steering wheel slowly.”

Kang Sara understood. She understood the words but her hands did not react.

Old Master Park was also directing her from the side, and Park Sunghoon spoke up from time to time.

Mayor Park looked at the lively field some distance away from him and sighed. This was his cohesive family. They were working together to accomplish something seriously.

The more he watched his sister-in-law, the more he liked her. She was just as eccentric as he was at that age.

Mayor Park walked over. Kang Sara was stunned when she realized how many people were around. When she saw that Mayor Park had come, she hurriedly called out, “Big brother.”

Only then did everyone realize that he had come as well.

Mayor Park said, “Why did you suddenly think of learning how to drive?”

Kang Sara said, “I just wanted to give my husband a surprise. Once I learn how to drive, I can pick him up from work.”

Mayor Park was all smiles. He looked into Kang Sara’s clear eyes. He believed that his sister-in-law would definitely be able to help his brother.

“Do you need me to teach you?” Mayor Park asked.

Kang Sara thought for a moment and shook her head. She did not spend much time with her brother-in-law. If he were to sit in the passenger seat and instruct her, she would only be more nervous. She might even hit the wall.

Park Sunghoon was the person she was closest to in this house. With Park Sunghoon by her side, she could relax a little.

“Big brother, you’ve already spent all day working. You’re too tired. You should go back and rest.” Kang Sara called out to Yeo Ha-Jin. “Sister-in-law, you should go and accompany big brother too. I’m fine. You can all go back inside.”

Mayor Park and Yeo Ha-Jin did not leave. They were worried about their sister-in-law’s driving.

Then, Kang Sara continued driving to get a feel for the car. Behind the car were the other members of the Park family.

Park Jimin called his wife, but no one picked up. Kang Sara’s phone was in the living room.

Then, he called his nephew.

Park Sunghoon saw that it was his uncle, so he picked it up and put it to his ear. “Hello, Uncle.” He raised his hand to signal that Kang Sara should turn around.

Park Jimin asked, “Where did your aunt go? She’s not answering her phone.”

“Ah, your wife is preparing a surprise for you,” Park Sunghoon replied.

Kang Sara nodded in satisfaction. He was a really reliable friend.

When Park Jimin heard his nephew say this, he smiled. Then, he began to look forward to the surprise his wife was preparing. “Tell her to call me back tonight.”

Park Sunghoon agreed. He hung up the phone and continued coaching her.

He was afraid of being beaten, so he chose his words carefully.

If he wanted to curse, he rethought it and spoke in a reserved tone instead. “Some people’s hands are like pig’s feet.”

Kang Sara was at a loss for words.

Park Sunghoon saw Kang Sara quickly turn the steering wheel. He thought carefully about his next words again. “Sara, what you’re holding is called the steering wheel, not the engine.”

When Kang Sara turned the steering wheel again, it was much slower.

Not long after, Park Sunghoon could not help but speak up again. “You’re going so slow. The ants on the road are probably being crushed. Stop the car in a while and go down to collect the corpses of the ants.”

Hearing this, Kang Sara immediately sped up the car.

Slowly, Park Sunghoon began to feel more comfortable. He completely forgot that there was a female tiger sitting next to him. He did not realize that her expression was getting more and more sour. He kept mocking her. “This is a car, not a spaceship. You’re just making a turn, not going to space.”

Kang Sara took a deep breath, looked at the road ahead, and slammed on the brakes.

Park Sunghoon said, “Why are you stopping? If you do this, it will make the back… Ouch, f*ck! Why are you hitting me again?”

Kang Sara punched Park Wen. She grabbed a fistful of Park Wen’s hair. “When your uncle taught me how to drive, he always coaxed me gently. Am I giving you too much leeway? You’re talking so much.”

“Let go of me. If you want me to teach you, can’t I say a few words to you?” Park Sunghoon grabbed Kang Sara’s wrist, wanting her to let go of her hair.

Kang Sara’s tiger-like temper flared up. No matter how she looked at it, she felt that Park Sunghoon was just looking for trouble. “If I’m too slow, say I’m too slow. If I’m too fast, say I’m too fast! You need to be taught a lesson!”

At this moment, the small crowd that had been strolling after them came over.

Old Master Park watched his son get hit again. The corner of his mouth twitched. He said to the butler, “I ever realized that Sara is so violent.”

After seeing this a few times, Old Master Park no longer believed that his daughter-in-law was gentle and obedient. That was all a sham.

The butler said, “Master, when I wanted to investigate further, you said that Sara’s eyes were clear, pure, so gentle, and cute. It was obvious that she would be the daughter-in-law of the Park family. There was no need to investigate further.”

Old Master Park was a little embarrassed. He said, “Did I say that?”

The butler nodded.

Old Master Park remembered the first time he saw Kang Sara’s photo. He patted his chest and said with emotion, “Ah, I’m old. I can’t remember some things. I can’t even remember what I said.”

The butler watched as Old Master Park pretended to have forgotten it.

Yeo Ha-Jin and Mayor Park also saw their son get beaten up by their sister-in-law.

Yeo Ha-Jin said, “Hubby, did Jimin lead Sara astray? Did she suddenly become violent?”

Mayor Park said, “Don’t blame Jimin. Jimin isn’t that violent. He’s just a little more ruthless.”

Yeo Ha-Jin said, “So, you’re saying that Sara is violent?”

Mayor Park said, “I’m saying that maybe Sunghoon said something mean and that made Sara angry. That’s probably why she’s beating him up.”

Park Sunghoon was speechless.

‘I want to leave this place. It’s h*ll at home. I can’t stay here any longer.’

It was a little late. They all went back into the house.

At the end of the first day, Kang Sara felt grateful. “Luckily, I didn’t hit the wall.”

That feeling only lasted for two days. Then, one of the Park family’s maids rushed into the house and shouted, “Master, Master, something happened. Young madam got into a car accident.”

“What!”

Everyone quickly got up to see what was going on.

“At the scene of the car accident.” Kang Sara stood awkwardly at the side, scratching her head with a guilty look.

Park Sunghoon was doing the same thing. He looked guilty too.

“Is everyone okay?” Old Master Park looked at the two with concern.

The two immediately shook their heads.

Yeo Ha-Jin looked at the small black room that had been damaged by the car, then looked at the two embarrassed kids and asked, “How did it become like this?”

Kang Sara’s eyes flashed to Park Wen. They were both too embarrassed to say it. He was afraid that if he said it out loud, he would be lectured by his family.

It turned out that Park Sunghoon had brought it up first. He had urged Kang Sara to drive the car into the dark room, but Kang Sara had not listened. “No, my husband built it specially to punish you.”

Park Sunghoon immediately said, “Didn’t he also punish you? Now that my uncle is not at home, we can just crash into it. In the future, if we make a mistake, he won’t punish us by throwing us in there anymore. You are also a newbie. Everyone knows that you are learning. Even if you crash into it, no one will say anything.”

Kang Sara looked at the small dark room that she had been locked in before.

She shook her head firmly. “Don’t even think about affecting my relationship with my husband. We just got back together not too long ago. What if he gets angry when he comes back?”

Park Sunghoon said, “No. Out of everyone, my uncle dotes on you the most. You’re learning how to drive. He definitely won’t get angry over a little car crash.”

Kang Sara shook her head. “No, I won’t crash into it. If you want to, you can do it. I know that you just want to destroy the small dark room and make me take the blame.”

Park Sunghoon said, “Then I’ll crash it, but you have to share the responsibility with me.”

Kang Sara said, “I don’t think you really dare to crash into it.”

Park Sunghoon said, “Watch me.”

Then the car accident happened.

Back in the house, Kang Sara hung her head.

Park Sunghoon was usually the talkative one, but now he was quiet. The impact of the car crash gave him a fright, especially when the bricks flew over. He had been terrified.

Yeo Ha-Jin said, “Sunghoon, I was always comfortable with letting you drive. What happened today?”

Park Sunghoon said, “I, that…”

Kang Sara immediately apologized, “Sister-in-law, I’m sorry. I was nervous and I couldn’t control the car.”

“As long as you’re okay.” Yeo Ha-Jin looked at the two of them and said, “I’m not blaming you. If anything happens to you, we won’t be able to answer to Jimin when he comes back.”

She had just said that when Park Jimin’s call came in.

Kang Sara looked at the number and did not dare to answer.

The phone stopped ringing. Then, Park Wen’s phone rang.

Park Sunghoon saw that it was his uncle calling and was so scared that he immediately handed the phone to Kang Sara. “My uncle’s calling. It must be for you.”

Kang Sara guiltily pushed the phone back to Park Wen. “It’s for you, so you should pick up the call.”

The two of them pushed and pushed, and in the end, Kang Sara helplessly took the phone and walked to a quieter space. “Hello, hubby.”

Park Jimin said, “Why did it take you so long to answer the phone?”

Kang Sara pursed her lips and gently knocked her head against the wall. “Oh, it took a while to connect.”

Park Jimin said, “What happened?”

Kang Sara did not want to lie. She admitted her mistake and said, “I crashed a car into the small dark punishment room.”

There was a moment of silence on the other end of the line. “It was Park Sunghoon, wasn’t it?”

Kang Sara stayed silent. She did not say anything.

Park Jimin said, “If it was really you, you would have called me immediately and told me, and you would have apologized to me in tears. You wouldn’t be in this state right now, feeling very guilty and not daring to pick up the phone.”

Kang Sara was puzzled. Was that true?

Park Jimin asked again, “Were you sitting in the car when Park Sunghoon hit the small dark room?”

Kang Sara thought of what Park Sunghoon had said and quickly said, “Park Sunghoon was afraid that I would get hurt and that you would beat him to death. He let me get out of the car first.”

Park Jimin said, “Alright, I won’t kill him.”

Kang Sara became the mouthpiece and passed on her husband’s words to Park Sunghoon word for word.

Park Sunghoon was shocked. “F*ck! My uncle must be a god! How did he know when he was out of town?”

Kang Sara was also a little curious. “Yeah, how did he know? He couldn’t have guessed, right?”

Park Sunghoon spent the rest of his days in a state of anxiety.

Not long after, the Park family’s family doctor arrived.

When Old Master Park saw the doctor enter, he hurriedly said, “These two children were in a car crash. Quickly examine them, especially that girl. She’s Jimin’s wife. If there’s anything wrong with her, Jimin will hold us all accountable when he gets back.”

The doctor looked at Kang Sara. Kang Sara also raised her head to look at the doctor. She felt a little guilty.

After the examination, the doctor found that both of them were fine. Everyone was relieved.

However, the car crash still frightened them.

Because of this, they also put some restrictions on Kang Sara.

“Dad, brother, sister-in-law, I’m following Sunghoon to school.” After Kang Sara had breakfast, she took her school bag and put on her shoes at the door.

Old Master Park ran over quickly with his walking stick. The walking stick was practically useless. “Wait a minute, the chauffeur will send you to school today.”

Kang Sara and Park Sunghoon looked at each other. Kang Sara said, “Dad, there’s no need to trouble the chauffeur. Sunghoon is a very steady driver.”

Park Sunghoon immediately nodded.

Old Master Park shook his head. After the recent car crash, he would not let the two of them drive no matter what. “No, I won’t be at ease with you driving. Wait a minute. The chauffeur will be here soon.”

Kang Sara and Park Sunghoon were resisting. Park Sunghoon even secretly took the car keys and wanted to run away.

“Park Sunghoon, don’t you dare to run!” Old Master Park roared angrily.

Park Sunghoon obediently stood still, turned around, and begged Old Master Park, “Grandfather, it was an accident. That was yesterday. Nothing will happen today. Don’t make a mountain out of a molehill. I can’t possibly avoid driving for the rest of my life.”

Park Sunghoon was the only child in the Park family, so Old Master Park did not want to take any risks.

Then, Mayor Park came over. “Sunghoon and Sara, come with me. I’ll drop you off. It’s on the way.”

Old Master Park said, “Alright. In any case, neither of them is allowed to drive!”

Then, Kang Sara had to sit in Mayor Park’s car as he drove them to school.

Jang Wonyoung and Jang Wonwoo happened to be talking at the school gate.

Based on years of experience, Park Sunghoon deduced, “Wonyoung and her brother are fighting.”

Kang Sara nodded in agreement. “And it looks like Ha Na made Brother Liu angry.”

“Who are you guys talking about?” Mayor Park asked curiously.

Kang Sara pointed at the girl in the white sweater and purple skirt at the school gate. “We’re talking about her!”

Mayor Park looked over. When he saw Jang Wonyoung’s face, he smiled and said, “Is she the girl that you and Sunghoon often talk about at home?”

Park Sunghoon said, “That’s her. Her father and you are colleagues.”

Mayor Park looked at the beautiful little girl and felt an inexplicable sense of familiarity. He said, “She looks like a smart little girl, like you, Sara. How old is she?”

“The three of us are the same age,” Kang Sara said.

Mayor Park looked at the little girl for a long time.

“Dad, don’t look at her. No matter what you think, she and I will not be together,” Park Sunghoon said.

Mayor Park shook his head. “This girl is too good. You don’t deserve her.”

Park Sunghoon was speechless. If he had the chance, he would definitely make his parents do a DNA paternity test with him! He had to do it!

The two got out of the car and watched Mayor Park leave. They went to meet the girl who was fighting with her brother.

Jang Wonyoung also saw her two friends and hurriedly said to her brother, “Brother, let’s not talk about this anymore. Sara and Sunghoon are here. If you say that again, you’ll embarrass me?”

Jang Wonwoo also caught a glimpse of the two people not far away. He suppressed his anger and said, “Jang Wonyoung, if you continue to secretly chat with Lee Shi Kyun behind my back, I’ll really hit you!”

Jang Wonyoung nodded. She pushed her brother’s waist with her hand. “Brother, go to work. I’m going to be late. Go. Bye. Take care on the road… Don’t go missing. Bah, don’t go to work safely!” She accidentally said what she was thinking.

Jang Wonwoo poked his sister’s forehead. “You want me to go missing, right?”

Jang Wonyoung quickly denied it. “How can that be? You’re my biological brother. You can’t go missing. Who will scold me if you go missing? No one would be there to punish me. No one would educate me. If you go missing, my Prince Charming might even come to me. So, in order to keep me single forever, you can’t go missing!”

Jang Wonwoo was speechless. His sister’s sarcasm was quite good.

He reached out and pinched Jang Wonyoung’s cheek. “You’re my sister. If it were anyone else, I wouldn’t bother with you!”

Jang Wonyoung said, “There are four of us in the family, and you’re showing off in front of me.”

After saying that, her brother smacked her head again.

Kang Sara shook her head as she watched. “Sunghoon, do you think that you look a lot like Ha Na?”

Park Sunghoon asked, “How do I look like her?”

Kang Sara replied, “You look like her but you have a bad mouth!”

Park Sunghoon really could not refute that. It seemed to be the truth.

Then, Jang Wonwoo left. Before he left, he warned, “I’ll be picking you up today. Let’s go buy some crutches for grandpa. You have to behave yourself at school!”

The car drove off. The three of them finally met.

“Wonyoung, what did you do this time? Are you angry that your brother was lecturing you at the school gate?” Park Sunghoon asked curiously.

Jang Wonyoung said exasperatedly, “He won’t let me fall in love! I’m already 20 years old this year. 20 years old! I’ve been a full adult for two years. He’s single and he won’t let me fall in love!”

Kang Sara stuffed the book she was holding into Park Wen’s hands and Jang Wonyoung did the same.

Park Sunghoon was at a loss for words.

Then, the two sisters walked in front of him, arm in arm. “I just heard your brother say something about Lee Shi Kyun. What did you two do?”

Jang Wonyoung sighed. “I sneakily opened a new WeChat account. I thought my brother didn’t know. Then, that day, I went to the police station to meet him and exchange contact information again. In the end, after just a few days of chatting, my brother found out again. This morning, when I woke up, he started scolding me.”

Kang Sara said, “It’s a good thing I don’t have a brother.”

After Jang Wonwoo arrived at the police station, the moment he entered, he asked furiously, “Where is Lee Shi Kyun?”

Lee Shi Kyun ducked and did not dare to make a sound.

Someone pointed in his direction, and Jang Wonwoo walked over directly. He grabbed Lee Shi Kyun’s collar. “Come with me to practice!”

The other police officers were observing a moment of silence for Lee Shi Kyun.

Lee Shi Kyun said, “Master, I’m not feeling well today. Please have someone else practice with you.”

Jang Wonwoo’s expression became angry. “Why didn’t you say that you weren’t feeling well when you said ‘Mwah’ to my sister? Are you tired from sending my sister a ‘Love You’ emoji? You have quite a lot of emojis. You’re quite talkative. You even wanted to pick up my sister from school. She is way too good for you. Who do you think you are!”

Lee Shi Kyun was extremely shocked. ‘F*ck, he found out.’

“Master, Ha Na and I really like each other!”

As soon as he finished speaking, Jang Wonwoo sent Lee Shi Kyun flying with a kick.

Lee Shi Kyun fell on the training ground. He remembered being beaten to the point where he could not stand up again. Just looking at the spot where it happened made his entire body hurt. “Master, I’m not courting her anymore. Can we just delete each other’s contact information immediately?”

Jang Wonwoo clenched his fists and his knuckles cracked. He looked at the man lying on the ground who had surrendered and slowly walked over.

After several minutes, Jang Wonwoo walked out and saw a group of subordinates waiting outside to watch the show. he shouted angrily, “Let’s have a meeting now.”

Everyone immediately ran to the meeting room. Except for Lee Shi Kyun who did not come, everyone else was present. Even the forensic doctor had arrived.

“Captain, what’s the agenda for today’s meeting?” a young police officer asked weakly.

Jang Wonwoo took a deep breath and pressed his hands on the table. He looked around. “Which one of you has a younger sister? She must be under 28 years old and above 18 years old. She must be single. Raise your hands.”

Everyone was stunned. “Captain, what are you going to do?”

Jang Wonwoo said, “I’m going to introduce Lee Shi Kyun to someone else.”

Everyone was speechless.

At this moment, Lee Shi Kyun was lying on the ground, staring blankly at the ceiling. He told himself in his heart that Jang Wonwoo was a devil. He could no longer pursue Jang Wonyoung. He only had one life. For his life, he had to stay away from Wonyoung.