C19

Kang Sa-Ra looked at the attendant beside her and asked, “Do you take good pictures? If you take a picture and I’m a ghost again, I’ll be eating for free today!”

The attendant replied, “Not really, but I don’t think I’ll make you look like a ghost. As for a free meal, if that’s what you want, you can have it, Mrs. Park.”

Kang Sa-Ra looked at her husband, who was still calm, and angrily handed her phone to the attendant. “Just take a good picture of me. It doesn’t matter what my husband looks like. You can make him look distorted in the picture.”

Park Jimin could hear the anger in his wife’s words.

The attendant was clever. From their previous interactions, he could confirm that CEO Park doted on this young madam very much. Thus, he said, “CEO Park, please come and sit behind Mrs. Park.”

Park Jimin stood up and walked over to sit behind his wife. He reached out and took his wife in his arms. She was pouting. The bouquet of red roses was in Kang Sa-Ra’s arms.

During the photo-taking, Kang Sa-Ra temporarily let go of her anger. She leaned against her husband and smiled. She even held her husband’s hand. They were both wearing wedding rings.

After taking some photos, he returned the phone to Kang Sa-Ra and said, “Mrs. Park, please take a look.”

Kang Sa-Ra flipped through the photos carefully. Every photo was taken well. She nodded in satisfaction and then handed the phone to her husband. “Here, choose another one and send it to the group.”

Park Jimin took the phone and, under the supervision of his wife, chose a photo and sent it back to the group.

Lee Taemin replied immediately, “Wow, you changed your phone so quickly. As expected, CEO Park. You got married so quickly and changed your phone so quickly.”

Jeon Jungkook said, “Get to the point. This is a group photo. We’ve known each other for twenty years. Has anyone ever taken a photo with Jimin?”

Kim Taehyung said, “This time, I can finally see Jimin’s wife’s face clearly. She’s pretty good-looking. CEO Park, this May-December romance thing is working out great for you!”

They had already ordered. While waiting for the dishes, Kang Sa-Ra was bored. She moved the chair to her husband’s side and read the messages in their group chat.

“Hahaha! Hubby, this Kim Taehyung is so interesting. I like him,” Kang Sa-Ra said.

Park Jimin quickly turned to look at his wife and said, “When he was eighteen, he wet the bed. Do you still like him?”

Kang Sa-Ra was at a loss for words. She immediately shook her head.

Park Jimin turned back with relief and continued to read the messages in the group chat. As he read, he suddenly said, “I’ll bring you to the islands when I have time. Taemin has several islands. I’ll bring you to meet them this year.”

Kang Sa-Ra asked, “Are you going to introduce me to your friends?”

Park Jimin reached out to caress his wife’s hair and said, “I should have introduced you to them a long time ago.”

Kang Sa-Ra smiled and said, “Then after we meet, I’ll have to ask them for some money. I’ll ask them for all the money they owe us!”

Park Jimin said dotingly, “Okay, Taemin is in charge. He has a lot of money. You can ask him for more.”

After a while, the steak and foie gras that Kang Sa-Ra ordered were served. She took a few pictures with her phone. It was common practice now to take pictures before eating.

“Honey, don’t eat yet. I haven’t taken enough pictures yet!” Kang Sa-Ra said.

Park Jimin quickly put down his knife and fork and waited for his wife to finish taking pictures. After the pictures were taken, the two officially started eating.

“Do you want some red wine?” Park Jimin asked. From what he knew, red wine would complement the steak. Plus, it would match the roses.

Kang Sa-Ra shook her head. “I’ve never drunk wine before. I’m afraid I’ll get drunk. Besides, you can’t drink. I don’t know how to drive yet.”

Park Jimin nodded and said, “I’ll teach you how to drive this weekend. After you learn how to drive, go pick out a car. That way, you can drive yourself to school in the future.”

Kang Sa-Ra remembered a driving lesson in which her father had been so angry that he shouted at her. Even her mother did not dare to sit in the car while she drove. She said guiltily, “Hubby, I might be a little slow in learning how to drive. Maybe you shouldn’t teach me.”

“You’re my wife. If I don’t teach you, who will?” Park Jimin said as he placed the cut steak on his wife’s plate. “Eat this. I cut it for you.”

The two ate and chatted. Soon, they were done eating. It was already dark outside the window. The sound of cellos could be heard in the restaurant. Kang Sa-Ra rested her chin on her hand and looked out of the window in a daze.

Park Jimin held his wife’s hand and they left the western restaurant. The roses were in his other hand.

“Eating western food is making me depressed. The sound of cellos is like a lullaby. Listening to it makes me sleepy. Husband, you should take me to Jungsik Seoul for dinner in the future. I still like the atmosphere there,” Kang Sa-Ra said.

Park Jimin nodded in agreement.

When the two of them returned home, the red rose bouquet in Park Jimin’s hand caught Old Master Park’s interest.

Old Master Park said, “Ah, not bad. Park Jimin is considerate enough to buy roses for Sa-Ra. That’s unexpected.”

Kang Sa-Ra said, “That’s not true, Dad. I’m the one who gave him these flowers.”

“Ah?” Old Master Park looked at Park Jimin in surprise and said, “You actually asked your wife to buy roses for you? Don’t you feel embarrassed? You even have the cheek to carry them around. Hurry up and go out and buy a bunch of roses for Sa-Ra.”

Kang Sa-Ra held her husband’s arm with one hand and took off her shoes with the other. “Ah, Dad, a bouquet of roses is only 10,000 won. My husband took me out to a western restaurant for dinner. Even 55,000 won wasn’t enough to cover the bill. In the end, I still took advantage of him.”

Park Sunghoon suddenly interrupted, “So you’re saying that the romantic date you went on today was with my uncle?”

Kang Sa-Ra nodded. “Yes, I deliberately didn’t tell you. Otherwise, my husband would have called you and casually threatened you, and you would have exposed all of my plans.”

Park Jimin had not said a word since he entered the living room. Kang Sa-Ra had been the one talking the entire time.

Old Master Park still felt that his son was doing something wrong. How could he let a girl send him flowers?

Kang Sa-Ra said, “In a marriage, there are two people. Women need romance, flowers, and small gifts. However, men also need them. Nowadays, they all advocate equality between men and women. If only men give flowers, how can it be called equality? My husband has given me a lot of love, so I’ll give him a little surprise every now and then!”

Kang Sa-Ra’s words successfully convinced everyone present. They all felt that her view of marriage was very pleasant.

Park Jimin, on the other hand, felt that he had married a precious wife. He pulled his wife, who was talking, into his arms and asked, “Who taught you all this?”

Kang Sa-Ra said proudly, “No one taught me. I figured it out myself. Aren’t I nice?”

Hearing that, Yeo Ha-Jin began to recall what she had done for her husband in all these years. She muttered, “I don’t think I’ve ever given your brother roses.”

On the other hand, Mayor Park, who was usually quiet, would buy his wife small gifts and flowers every Valentine’s Day.

Yeo Ha-Jin looked at her husband beside her and could not help but feel a little guilty. Tears welled up in her eyes.

Seeing that his wife was not in a good mood, Mayor Park quickly went over to hug his wife and said, “I don’t want flowers. Every day when I come home and see the two of you happy, I already feel the greatest happiness.”

Kang Sa-Ra realized that her words had affected her sister-in-law. She quickly pointed at the lazy Park Sunghoon on the sofa and said, “Sister-in-law, although you did not send flowers to Big Brother, didn’t you send him a most precious gift?”

Mayor Park and Yeo Ha-Jin’s gazes fell on their son who was sitting on the sofa. Him?

Park Sunghoon also looked at his parents and then at Kang Sa-Ra, inexplicably feeling a little guilty.

Kang Sa-Ra said firmly, “Sister-in-law, he was born after ten months of hard work. Isn’t he the most precious gift? If I had a baby in my belly, I wouldn’t have spent 10,000 won to buy flowers.”

“Then when are you going to give birth to the most precious gift?” Park Sunghoon asked.

Park Jimin also looked at his little wife curiously, looking forward to her answer.

Park Sunghoon said again, “If you want to give birth, then give birth quickly. Otherwise, when I get married and the child is born before you, the seniority will be messed up.”

Kang Sa-Ra said shamelessly, “I want to give birth after you. When that time comes, your son will call my son little uncle.”

Old Master Park also joined in the conversation and said, “Sa-Ra, since you’re still young, you should have a baby earlier. If you’re afraid that you’ll miss school, it’s fine. I’m still in good health, so I can take care of the baby for you at home.”

Yeo Ha-Jin also chimed in, “Yeah, you’re still a child. After you have a baby, you can be friends with the child. How great would that be?”

Mayor Park said, “Yes, you can have the baby now. Your sister-in-law is free, so she can take care of the baby for you. If you wait until you graduate and work, you won’t be as free. You won’t even be able to rest properly when you’re pregnant. Besides, if Park Sunghoon gets married and has children, your sister-in-law won’t be able to take care of your children.”

Even the butler joined in. “Young madam, if you give birth now, I can help take care of the children too.”

Park Jimin, who usually had a cold expression, was now smiling so wide that his mouth could not close. For the first time, he felt like his family was so wonderful. Not only did they find him a precious wife, but they were also helping him get children.

Kang Sa-Ra panicked. She tugged at Park Jimin’s sleeve and said coquettishly, “Hubby, let’s go back to our room. This place is not suitable for human survival…”

Park Jimin looked at his wife’s flat stomach. “So, Sa-Ra, do you want to get pregnant?”

Kang Sa-Ra winked at her husband. What she wanted to say was: “Give birth to a baby? Nothing has happened between the two of us yet. How can we give birth to a baby just by kissing?”

Park Jimin raised his eyebrows. What he meant was: “Should we give it a try?”

Kang Sa-Ra saw her husband’s reaction and was so scared that she ran away. “Hubby, if you don’t want to go up, I’m leaving.”

She really did not want to listen to everyone urging her to give birth anymore, so she jogged upstairs.

Yeo Ha-Jin smiled. “Sa-Ra is still too young. She’s shy when it comes to topics like this.”

Then, the family voiced all their thoughts to Park Jimin.

“Jimin, when you go back to the room, tell Sa-Ra that there are many benefits to giving birth early.”

“Jimin, you’re not young anymore. When your brother was your age, he was already a father.”

“Brother, treat Sa-Ra better and coax her to give birth to a child.”

Only Park Sunghoon had a different opinion, he said to Park Jimin, “Uncle, I was deliberately provoking Kang Sa-Ra just now. Actually, I don’t think it’s appropriate for her to have a child now. Of course, as your nephew, I also hope that you can be a father as soon as possible. But she’s only 20 years old this year. Other people at this age are still treasured children in the eyes of their parents. If she becomes a mother now, people will be gossiping about her at school. They’re already gossiping about her marriage. If she gets pregnant, these discussions will be even louder.”

Park Sunghoon and Kang Sa-Ra had known each other for more than ten years. As a good friend to her, this was his advice.

Hearing this, everyone fell silent.

Yeo Ha-Jin realized that if her daughter was 20 years old, and her in-laws were pestering her to give birth, she would find it unacceptable.

Old Mater Park also came to his senses. He was just thinking about adding a new member to the Park family and forgot that his daughter-in-law was still a student.

Park Jimin said, “The two of us will discuss this. It’s better to wait for Sa-Ra to graduate and enjoy her freedom for a while. Then we’ll think about having a child.”

After saying that, he stood up and picked up the roses. “I’ll go upstairs first. Everyone, go to bed early.”

Kang Sa-Ra, who was eavesdropping, heard that the discussion in the living room had ended and quickly returned to her bedroom.

Park Jimin returned to his room and saw that his wife was sitting on the sofa, reading a book upside down. He said, “Sa-Ra, the book is upside down.”

Kang Sa-Ra took a closer look. Ugh, it really was upside down! She immediately flipped the book over and continued to pretend to read it. In fact, she could not process a single word.

Park Jimin did not say anything. Instead, he paced the room, holding the bouquet of roses. After searching for a while, he finally found a suitable container for his roses.

Seeing that her husband had found a bottle, Kang Sa-Ra ran over to help. She was a girl, so she was definitely better at arranging flowers than her husband.

Park Jimin saw his wife take the flowers and stood aside to watch. She was fiddling with the flowers and trimming the leaves.

“Did you hear what we said in the living room just now?” Park Jimin asked.

Kang Sa-Ra pouted and nodded. “Hubby, are we really going to have a child?” If they wanted to have children, their married life would change.

However, what surprised her was that Park Sunghoon had always been quarreling with her, but now he was able to stand up for her. She was a little surprised and touched.

Park Jimin caressed his wife’s hair and said, “Whether you want to have a child or not, it’s up to you. Sunghoon is right. Getting married while you’re still in school would push you into the eye of the storm. If you have a child now, there will be even more gossip about you.”

After Kang Sa-Ra had arranged the flowers, she opened her arms and threw herself into her husband’s arms.

Park Jimin caressed his wife’s hair. She was a clingy kitten, making him want to hug her, caress her, and kiss her.

In her husband’s arms, Kang Sa-Ra finally relaxed and said, “Actually, it’s not that I can’t have children.” She was not afraid of the discussions. She was afraid that her relationship with her husband was not stable enough. If they encountered any marital problems now, it would not be too hard to handle. However, once she had children, if something happened between the husband and wife, the children would have to suffer as well.

Although her life with her husband was very sweet, in the end, their marriage had only just begun. It had not even been a hundred days. In such a short period of time, she had not fully understood the person in front of her.

How many exes did he have? Was his private life chaotic? Did he have any health problems? There were many things she needed to learn.

She needed to at least understand the father of the future child, and not be in a hurry to have a child because of a momentary crush. Although she was young, she had considered all this. The fact that she had relented now indicated that she wanted to have a future with her husband.

Her words piqued Park Jimin’s interest, and he asked, “What are your conditions?”

Kang Sa-Ra tugged at the corner of her husband’s shirt and rubbed it between her small hands. Then, she said, “Hubby, fall in love with me!”

Park Jimin was speechless.

Kang Sa-Ra smiled, her eyes twinkling with excitement. She said excitedly, “Hubby, I’ve never fallen in love before. I married you immediately. I want to officially fall in love with you, then I’ll give birth to a baby tiger for you, okay?”

Park Jimin asked, “We’re already married. But, you want to date me?”

“Yes, yes. Hubby, don’t you think this is very romantic?” Kang Sa-Ra smiled sweetly and replied, “Other people all fall in love before they get married. They may date for a long time, then not get married.”

“We’re different. We’re already married. It’s the same as having a safety net. No matter how the relationship ends, we’re already together. We don’t have to worry about the failure of our relationship at all.”

“Moreover, the relationship doesn’t affect our lives. We can even get along more comfortably.”

Park Jimin felt that his wife’s way of thinking was really different from that of ordinary people.

Kang Sa-Ra continued, “Being in a relationship can help you understand me better. If you think that I’m not suitable to be your wife, you can voice your thoughts too.”

“But if we have a child now, and something happens between us, I’ll always be the mother of your child. That’s a fact that cannot be changed forever.”

“Sa-Ra, you want to understand me better through dating, right? You want to see if I am your ideal husband, and then you’ll decide whether or not to have children with me.” Park Jimin mercilessly exposed his wife’s point of view.

Kang Sa-Ra smiled guiltily and said, “Ugh, understanding is mutual. If I test you, you test me too!”

“Can you do it? Hubby, please fulfill my small wish!”

Park Jimin said, “Do we have to date and talk?”

Kang Sa-Ra nodded solemnly. “I’ve never been in a relationship before. I want to go to the cinema with my boyfriend and watch a movie. I also want to shyly drink a cup of milk tea with my boyfriend and kiss him. I want to go on a date, go to a parade, and do all the things that couples do together.”

Park Jimin thought for a while and looked into his wife’s eyes which were twinkling with anticipation. He could not say anything to reject her.

Kang Sa-Ra revealed her final trump card. “Once we become boyfriend and girlfriend, we’ll have to kiss and hug often in the future.”

Park Jimin was speechless. He had no problem with this!

Even though he knew that this was his little wife’s trick, Park Jimin was willing to humor her. He said, “Let’s start immediately?”

Kang Sa-Ra said, “Okay, um…”

Immediately, Park Jimin started to fulfill his duties as a boyfriend. He directly picked Kang Sa-Ra up and pressed her up against the wall. Kang Sa-Ra’s body was suspended in mid-air, and he kissed her like that.

“Hubby, who would kiss someone right after they start dating?” Kang Sa-Ra said coquettishly.

Park Jimin’s eyes were already filled with lust. He suppressed the desire in his heart, and his Adam’s apple bobbed as he said, “Sa-Ra, I don’t have much patience. Let’s not play around for too long.”

Kang Sa-Ra had already sensed the desire in her husband’s eyes. She was so frightened that she quickly nodded.

During the night, they fell asleep in each other’s arms. It seemed like something had changed, but also like nothing had changed.

Park Jimin did not dare to touch his wife’s back forcefully. He was always worried about the wounds on her back. Every time he applied medicine on the wounds, he would hate the person who hurt his wife even more.

“Did you fight back when you went to school today?” Park Jimin asked.

“No, hubby. I might not be able to fight back,” Kang Sa-Ra replied.

“Why?” Park Jimin asked.

Kang Sa-Ra said, “People aren’t talking about me anymore on the forum. They know that you are my husband. They are so scared that they are avoiding me. They won’t even talk to me. How am I going to fight back?”

“They’re smart enough to be scared? Then, it’s easy for you to get them back. That way, they won’t even call the police when you hit them back,” Park Jimin said.

Kang Sa-Ra looked up at her husband and pouted. “It’s all your fault, hubby.”

Park Jimin said, “Huh?” His fault?

Kang Sa-Ra said, “It’s all your fault. You put the acquisition of Seoul National University under my name, and I became the principal all of a sudden. Have you ever seen a principal hit a student?”

“If the reporters found out, they would definitely criticize me in their report. Then they would find out that my husband is the famous king of the business world, Park Jimin. The reporters would also say that I ‘made my husband act this way,’ and say that you ‘pamper your wife too much’.”

Park Jimin liked listening to his little wife’s strange opinions. He said in a low voice, “No, if they find out that the man supporting you is me, those people who scolded you would immediately start praising you.”

“Why?” Kang Sa-Ra asked, puzzled.

Park Jimin said seriously, “You are my wife. If they dare to say anything bad, would they get away scot-free?”

Kang Sa-Ra was stunned. Was her husband so cruel? This was really domineering!

“Hubby, it’s not good for you to be like this. You should be a good person. You can’t force others to lower their heads just because you have money and power.”

“Otherwise, if one day you are down and out, won’t those people become your enemies? What if they come to kick you when you are down?”

“Don’t go too far. It will be easier to face them in the future.”

This was what Kang Sa-Ra had learned from quarreling with her sister-in-law and her father-in-law when they were newlyweds.

Park Jimin said calmly, “That won’t happen because no one can step on me.”

He looked at his petite wife. She had only heard that he was the king of Seoul City’s business world, but she had never truly understood what his business empire was like.

“Sa-Ra, even if I stay at home with you every day in the future, the Park Corporation will always be legendary in Seoul City’s business world,” Park Jimin said.

Kang Sa-Ra blinked, secretly cursing her husband for talking so highly of himself.

Park Jimin said, “I’m not lying.” He seemed to have the ability to read her mind, and he could guess her thoughts from her expression.

Kang Sa-Ra stuck out her tongue. “That might be the case. What if I give birth to a prodigal son and cause the company to go bankrupt in the future?”

Park Jimin said, “Don’t worry, that won’t happen.”

“Why, hubby?” Kang Sa-Ra recalled that in class, when those old professors mentioned Park Jimin, they beamed with joy for two hours. However, she had not been listening carefully and only felt bored.

After she married Park Jimin, her parents also sounded very impressed whenever they announced that Park Jimin was their son-in-law.

“Hubby, could it be that you are a god descending to the mortal world?” Kang Sa-Ra asked.

Park Jimin’s lips curled up. “Why do you say that?”

Kang Sa-Ra said, “I don’t think you are human.”

Park Jimin was at a loss for words. Why did he feel that his wife was scolding him?

It was late. Park Jimin wanted to pick up his book and read for a while. Just as he opened the book, his wife snatched it away and stuffed it under the pillow.

Kang Sa-Ra ordered in a domineering little voice, “Hubby, go to sleep.”

Park Jimin was stunned for a second before he really lay down. He even stretched out his arms to give his kitten a pillow.

The kitten skillfully lay on her husband’s arm and said, “Hubby, your arm is a really good pillow. My neck arthritis has been cured.”

Park Jimin said, “If you want to sleep on my arm, just do it all the time. There’s no need to make excuses.”

Kang Sa-Ra said, “Okay, hubby. Tomorrow night and the night after, I want to sleep on your arm.”

Park Jimin said, “Okay.”

The next day, because she did not have any classes, Kang Sa-Ra slept in. Previously, she had always reminded herself that this was her in-laws’ house. She could not sleep in and be lazy or she would be criticized by her in-laws. However, without knowing when it had started, she now treated this place as her home. She would sleep until she woke up naturally every weekend. No one would disturb her.

Park Sunghoon was also sleeping in. Yeo Ha-Jin had woken up early in the morning to take care of family matters. She had originally wanted to ask Kang Sa-Ra for help, but when she remembered that Sa-Ra was still young, she turned around and went to her son’s room. “Don’t sleep anymore. Get up and help me make some forms.”

Park Sunghoon, who had been woken up, looked displeased. “Ugh, Mom, ask Dad to help you. I’m not going to get up.”

Yeo Ha-Jin said, “Your dad went out to do some work. He’s not at home.”

Park Sunghoon said, “Then wake Kang Sa-Ra up.”

Yeo Ha-Jin said, “Your aunt is still sleeping. Hurry up and get up.”

Park Sunghoon was about to explode from anger. “Mom, I’m still sleeping too!”

“Aren’t you awake now?” Yeo Ha-Jin said.

“You woke me up. Why didn’t you wake Kang Sa-Ra up?” Park Sunghoon was furious. Ever since Kang Sa-Ra married into his family, he was no longer the favorite.

His parents and grandfather all doted on Kang Sa-Ra. No one doted on him anymore. That was not all. When they needed him to help with troublesome things, they would come to him. When they did not need him, they would cast him aside.

“Sunghoon, get up quickly, or I’ll call your uncle,” Yeo Ha-Jin threatened her son.

At the mention of his uncle, Park Sunghoon suppressed his anger and got up. After helping his mother with the forms, he immediately returned to the bedroom and covered his head to continue sleeping.

Kang Sa-Ra woke up. She stretched her body and subconsciously called out, “Hubby?”

There was no response. She picked up her phone and looked at the time. It was already past nine in the morning. She got up and casually put on a knitted sweater before going downstairs. When she saw a maid, she quickly asked, “Where’s my hubby?”

“Second young master went to the study,” the maid replied.

Kang Sa-Ra immediately returned upstairs and went straight to the study to look for her husband. She knocked on the study’s door and said, “Hubby, it’s me.”

“Come in.” A man’s voice came from the study.

Kang Sa-Ra pushed the door open and entered. As she walked towards her husband, she yawned. She realized that her husband’s computer was filled with dense data. She rubbed her eyes and asked, “I don’t understand a single word. Hubby, it’s the weekend. What are you doing?”

“I’m working overtime.” Park Jimin turned the chair and pulled his wife into his arms. Kang Sa-Ra sat on her husband’s lap and yawned again.

“Why am I still sleepy after sleeping so much?” Kang Sa-Ra mumbled.

Park Jimin looked at his sleepy wife and chuckled. “You’ve slept for 11 hours already. Why are you still sleepy?”

Kang Sa-Ra reached out and wrapped her arms around her husband’s neck. She leaned her head on her husband’s shoulder and said softly, “Ugh, hubby, I’m lazy.”

Hearing this, Park Jimin also felt that his wife was being very lazy now. He hugged his wife’s soft body. He had long lost the desire to work. No wonder some emperors in ancient times did not attend morning court because of women. If he were an emperor, with his wife in his arms like this, he would not want to attend morning court either.

“Have you slept enough?” Park Jimin asked gently.

Kang Sa-Ra nodded. “Yes.”

“Let’s go and have breakfast,” Park Jimin said.

Kang Sa-Ra slowly got off her husband’s lap. She held her husband’s thumb tightly with her small fingers, and the two of them went downstairs together.

“This young mistress is very clingy. Every time she wakes up and doesn’t see the second young master, she looks for him everywhere,” the maids were gossiping on the steps.

“Exactly. Last time, she woke up and the young master had already gone to the office. The young mistress searched the entire house. When she found out that he had gone to the office, she went straight to the office to look for him.”

“That’s right. Just now, she asked where the second young master was. He was in the study, so she went straight to the study.”

“They haven’t been married for long, so they must be in their honeymoon phase. She can’t leave him, and she wants to cling to him.”

Kang Sa-Ra, who was about to go downstairs with her husband, was speechless. The more she heard, the angrier she got, and her little face swelled up.

Park Jimin, on the other hand, was exceptionally happy when he heard this. It seemed that when he was not at home, his little wife would look for him everywhere once she woke up!

“So, you can’t leave me. Do you feel uncomfortable after we’re apart for a while?” Park Jimin asked with a smile.

Kang Sa-Ra stomped her feet in anger and walked straight to the stairs, she shouted at the maids who were chatting, “You guys are spouting nonsense. I did not wake up and look for my husband straightaway. I did not search the house for him. I’m not clingy. Don’t speculate. It’s my husband who can’t be without me, okay!”

“Young madam…”

Hearing Kang Sa-Ra’s words, the maids looked at her in panic. The most taboo thing for maids was to talk about the affairs of the family they were working for behind their backs. Plus, they were overheard!

Park Jimin quickly tugged the angry kitten back and stroked her back. “They’re not angry. They’re right.”

Kang Sa-Ra tugged at her husband’s clothes with both hands and said coquettishly, “Hubby, am I very clingy?”

Park Jimin chuckled. “I’m clingy. It’s just how I like it.”

Kang Sa-Ra did not want to hear her husband’s answer, so the angry kitten left her husband and went downstairs to the dining hall alone. When she reached, she saw Park Sunghoon and asked, “Why are you sleeping now?”

Park Sunghoon was just about to retort when he saw his uncle behind her. He choked back his words. “I was tired from studying last night.”

“Your skin is thicker again,” Kang Sa-Ra said mockingly. She sat down after she finished speaking, and the maid quickly brought her breakfast to the table.

“Where’s my husband’s?” Kang Sa-Ra asked.

She herself did not realize it, but she could always say things like, “Where’s my husband?”, “What did my husband do?”, “My husband…” and so on.

To the maids, Kang Sa-Ra was even more clingy.

Park Jimin pulled out the chair next to his wife and sat down. “I finished eating in the morning.” He was here to accompany his wife.

Kang Sa-Ra touched her husband’s arm and said, “Hubby, you can go back to the study and continue working. Otherwise, everyone will say that I’m clingy. Sunghoon will accompany me.”

Park Jimin smiled even more happily. “I’m here because I want everyone to know that I’m clingy and that I want to accompany you while you eat, okay?”

Kang Sa-Ra pursed her lips and looked at the two maids in the dining hall. “Did you hear that? My husband is the one who is clingy. See!”

The two maids quickly said, “Yes, Madam.” After saying that, they lowered their heads and held back their laughter. They did not expect her to be so cute.

Kang Sa-Ra nodded in satisfaction.

While they were eating, Park Jimin suddenly asked Park Wen, “Have you taken the accounting certificate exam?”

Park Sunghoon shook his head. “No, I don’t want to.”

Park Jimin said, “If you have nothing to do, read more books. If you want to take the accounting certificate exam, you have to prepare well. You have to start with the easy ones first. You have to take the exam before your third year. After your fourth year, you can focus on preparing for the postgraduate entrance exam.”

Park Sunghoon was almost out of breath from hearing Park Jimin’s words, so he said, “Uncle, I don’t want to take the exam.”

Kang Sa-Ra was chewing on a big mouthful of her meat bun. She looked up at Park Sunghoon and then at her husband.

Park Jimin said, “I’m not asking for your opinion.”

After more than ten years of friendship, Kang Sa-Ra knew Park Sunghoon very well. She knew very well that Park Sunghoon did not want to take this path at all. Looking at Park Wen, who had compromised with Park Jimin, she wanted to say something. However, in the end, she picked up the spoon, lowered her head, and silently ate her congee.

After eating for a while, she turned to look at her husband. She could feel that after Park Sunghoon said he did not want to take the exam, her husband had obviously become unhappy. It was clearly peaceful just now, but now the atmosphere had become cold.

Kang Sa-Ra thought to herself, ‘Could it be that I’m thinking too much?’

“Hubby, I want to ask you a question.” Kang Sa-Ra stretched out her small hand and waved it in front of her husband.

Park Jimin pulled down his wife’s hand. His expression softened a lot, and he said with a smile, “Ask away.”

Kang Sa-Ra pursed her lips and asked, “Do I have to take the accounting certificate and CFA exam or something?”

“If you want to, you can take it. If you don’t, it’s useless,” Park Jimin said. He had very low requirements for his wife, which made Park Sunghoon very envious.

Kang Sa-Ra asked again, “Hubby, which certificates did you take? Was it very difficult?”

Park Sunghoon interjected, “Not only are they difficult, but they’re also very boring!”

Kang Sa-Ra turned to look at Park Wen. “If you don’t like these things, why do you want to go to business school?”

Park Sunghoon looked at Park Jimin and buried his head in his food. There was no need to say anything. It was obvious. Park Jimin had chosen this path for him.

Kang Sa-Ra looked at her husband and said, “If it’s difficult, I won’t take the exam.”

“It’s okay. I know. If you want to learn, I can teach you one-on-one. That won’t cost money. We can work on a reward basis,” Park Jimin said.

When her husband mentioned “reward,” Kang Sa-Ra immediately thought of the intimacy they shared last night, and her face instantly turned red.

“I don’t want to learn that,” Kang Sa-Ra said, pouting.

Park Jimin guessed what his wife was thinking and laughed softly. Then he said, “Okay, you don’t have to. Hurry up and eat. I’ll teach you how to drive in a while.”

“You really want to teach me to drive?” Kang Sa-Ra was still pouting.

“Hubby, can’t I just be a happy passenger?”

Park Jimin said, “Don’t you want to own a luxury car?”

Kang Sa-Ra, who had no ambitions at all, shook her head. “I don’t want to.”

Park Jimin was speechless. “Then, don’t you want to go wherever you want in the future?”

Kang Sa-Ra still shook her head. “I have a car at home, taxis on the street, and you can pick me up.”

Park Jimin was speechless. Why was his wife so resistant to learning how to drive?

“Then if I go abroad on business and there are no taxis on the street, what will you do?” Park Jimin asked.

Kang Sa-Ra said, “Then I’ll call Dad or Sunghoon to pick me up.”

“You have quite a lot of drivers.” Park Jimin took his wife’s hand and asked, “You really don’t want to learn?”

Kang Sa-Ra pursed her lips. “I still want to, but I don’t want you to teach me.” After saying that, she looked at Park Wen. “Hubby, why don’t you let Sunghoon teach me?”

Park Jimin said, “No, if you want to learn, I have to teach you.”

“But, hubby, if you teach me, you’ll think I’m stupid. You might even scold me. I’m afraid that in a fit of anger, I’ll… hit you.” After saying the second half of her sentence, Kang Sa-Ra’s voice became softer, she was really afraid that she would hit her husband after receiving too much criticism. What if her husband got angry and fell out of love her?

But if Park Sunghoon taught her, Park Sunghoon definitely would not dare to yell. Even if Park Sunghoon really did yell, she could just hit him. It was fine to hit her husband’s nephew, but she could not hit her husband. This way, she would get to maintain her sweet relationship with her husband. At most, she would feel a little guilty about hitting Park Wen. She would make it up to him in the future.

Kang Sa-Ra had settled everything in her head, but her husband said decisively, “No!”

Kang Sa-Ra thought back to the driving lessons her father had given her. She decided to persuade her husband again. “Hubby, it’s very dangerous for me to drive. If I’m not careful, someone might die.”

Park Jimin, “It’s okay. I will risk my life for love.”

Kang Sa-Ra was rendered speechless by her husband’s words.

After dinner, Park Jimin pulled his wife to the yard. He stuffed the car keys into her hands. “Get in.”

Kang Sa-Ra said guiltily, “Hubby, let’s choose a cheaper car.” She would not feel so bad if they were using a cheaper car. She could even afford to pay to fix it.

Park Jimin said, “We don’t have a cheaper car at home. You can drive this one, and you can do whatever you want.”

Kang Sa-Ra looked at the luxurious cars. It turned out that there was something depressing about being married to a rich man. She could not even find a cheap car to practice driving in. All of them were worth millions.

“Hubby, if it gets damaged, do you want me to pay for it?” Kang Sa-Ra asked weakly.

Park Jimin said deliberately, “You might need to pay for it, but I can reimburse you”

Kang Sa-Ra felt that her husband was talking nonsense. If the car got damaged, she would pay to fix it, then her husband would reimburse her. Wouldn’t that mean that he would be paying for the repairs himself?

After getting into the car, Kang Sa-Ra finally understood what her husband meant. She blinked and asked with a smile, “Oh! Hubby, did you mean that I don’t need to pay for any damages?”

Park Jimin looked at his little wife’s happy face, and the corners of his lips unconsciously curled up. “You’re not very stupid. You can be cured.”

Kang Sa-Ra gently poked her husband’s face and pouted. “Hmph, can’t you say it more clearly? Do you have to confuse me?”

“I’ll know soon enough if you can handle it,” Park Jimin said. Suddenly, he got up from the passenger seat and approached Kang Sa-Ra, who was in the driver’s seat.

Kang Sa-Ra felt a huge shadow looming over her. Her heart instantly stopped beating. She thought her husband was going to kiss her.

“Ah, hubby, let’s not do this in the car. There are people outside…” Kang Sa-Ra said coquettishly.

Unexpectedly, Park Jimin only leaned over to adjust her seat. She was small and her legs were short. He was afraid that he would confuse her with the instructions, so he just fixed it for her himself. However, his wife actually thought that he was going to kiss her in the car.

The seat slowly moved forward. Only then did Kang Sa-Ra realize that her husband was only helping to adjust the seat. However, as the seat moved, she got closer and closer to her husband’s face. Her eyes would always inadvertently land on her husband’s lips. Just when there were only a few centimeters between the two of them, the seat stopped.

Kang Sa-Ra’s back was pressed against the seat. She spoke carefully, afraid that she would touch her husband’s lips. “Hubby, move back a little. Being this close is uncomfortable.”

As soon as she finished speaking, Park Jimin kissed her, tasting her lips greedily.

Kang Sa-Ra clenched her small hands nervously, and her heart was about to jump out of her chest. Lust filled the car, and the more they kissed, the more engrossed they became. Kang Sa-Ra did not even know when she had wrapped her arms around her husband’s neck. When she finally reacted, regret had welled up within her.

She covered her small face with both hands and said regretfully, “Ugh, Hubby, I already said that we can’t kiss. There are so many maids outside. It would be so embarrassing if people saw us.”

Park Jimin chuckled and said, “I couldn’t help it. I couldn’t control myself.” After that, he helped his wife put on her seatbelt and sat back in the passenger seat as if nothing had happened.

“Put your hands down. No one can see you,” Park Jimin said.

Kang Sa-Ra was so shy that she quickly turned her face to the window.

Park Jimin was not in a hurry. He smiled and sat quietly in the car with his wife. After a while, Kang Sa-Ra finally got her thoughts straight. The two of them were already married. She could not be so shy all the time. She patted her little face and started the car.

Park Jimin instructed, “In the future, make sure that no one is standing by the car. Once you’re sure that no one is by the car, get in the car and lock the door. Then, put on your seatbelt.”

Kang Sa-Ra said, “I know. The driving instructor taught me.” After getting into the car, Kang Sa-Ra acted like a newbie and was extremely nervous.

Seeing his wife’s reaction, Park Jimin realized that his wife was definitely the type who had solid theoretical knowledge, but was completely incapable of putting the knowledge into practice.

“Step on the brake and put it in gear… What should I do? Where’s the gear?” Kang Sa-Ra anxiously looked around and finally found the gearshift behind the steering wheel. Only then did she calm down. She turned her head and asked, “Hubby, D means drive, right?”

Park Jimin nodded.

Kang Sa-Ra muttered softly, “Turn on the lights, honk the horn.” The sound of a car horn rang out in the courtyard.

Park Jimin was at a loss for words.