14: We Are A Mess.

Caleb Murphy on top.....

                                              We Are A Mess.

Elrid cheeks were still flaring a beautiful shade of red when he stepped into his room. His heart bouncing inside his ribcage in an unusual rhythm as a shy smile graced his thin lips. Miles quirks his eyebrow at the boy. Why is he smiling like that?? wrinkling his forehead in confusion as he looks at the white-haired boy- who by the way didn't seem to notice the ghost- who was blatantly staring at Elrid with his judging pale blue eyes. What's with the smile though?? Miles' pale blue eyes squints once again. If his experience when he was human is right, the boy's current smile looks like the post make out session smile. But Miles is sure that Elrid's man in dreams didn't even peck him in his cheeks when the said male dropped the boy off. And no, the ghost wasn't snooping around them. Nope, never! He just sneaked a peek when he heard the truck parking. And in all honesty, ghosts are supposed to be sneaky. Maybe they made out somewhere else. Should've followed them discreetly. He let out a disappointed sigh.

"Stop that, I might puke" the grumbling of ghost startles the boy, who whipped his head towards the bed, his already big ebony eyes widening slightly.

Seeing it was none other than his ghost buddy, Elrid too grumbles. "Fuck off!!"

Miles gasps, his eyes bulging out- quite dramatically- as he sprang out from the bed. "You.... you.... cursed...." he wheezes out, pointing his finger at his human buddy.

Folding his arms around his chest Miles levitate towards the boy with a demanding gaze. "That's it... that man is bad news.... Break up with him...." the ghost demands. Earning a are you for real look from Elrid.

"I always curse" the boy scoffs, as he too mimics the ghost's posture with his own challenging gaze.

"No.... you don't curse unless you're fucking livid...and I'm pretty sure now you're not" Miles reasons. Well, he isn't wrong. But before Elrid can open his mouth to say something, he was waved off by the ghost with a bored look. "Whatever.... I don't need reasons" Miles shoos the boy, the uninterested expression on his face soon replaced by one of curiosity. "But I want tea.... So, spill the tea... did he kiss you??" the ghost floats in front of him with a teasing smirk.

The toughness in his ebony eyes dimmed just like that, a beautiful pink colour now tainting his pale cheeks as he avoids the ghost's eyeing. "Ah.... Not r-really...." Elrid mumbled. Huh, they sure did....

"I told you to not kiss him on first date...." the ghost looms over him, flicking his forehead as he chides the boy.

"No... he..." before he can continue, a hiss was heard from Miles. The ghost's face hardening as he bites his thin pinkish lips in irritation. So, it was without consent.

"So, he was the one who tried.... I should visit him when he's sleeping" Miles jeers, a wicked grin spreading his lips as his eye's sparkles in mischief; making the boy's face contort to one in panic. Because Elrid knows whatever Miles says he always does. One way or another. It wasn't the first time the ghost did something like that for the boy. When Miles found out the boy was verbally bullied during his first year of high school; the ghost went ballistic and visited some of the bullies in his dreams. Giving them nightmares and whatnot. Even though Elrid found some of them hilarious, some were downright terrific. And Elrid doesn't want to subject Caleb into something like that without a reason.