21:One Hundred Thirteen Calls.

One Hundred Thirteen Calls

Miles wasn't suicidal. Nope, he wasn't. even though he killed himself and his family- or The Douchebags, as he calls them- portrayed him as one; as he did some unexplainable things just to get that rush of life; he wasn't a suicide maniac. He really wasn't.

And he wasn't a drug addict, as his class peers thought him to be. What he was- still is- an adrenaline junkie; the type of thrill seekers who would just jump into the middle of a road just to seek that thrill of near-death experiment. If he wasn't beaten to death by his family on a daily basis, we can find him high on adrenalines. And that's something he really missed when he died. Because ghosts aren't assessable to that many thrill-seeking adventures- sometimes death really sucks!

Considering the fact that Miles is dead and as an adrenaline junkie the only thrill-seeking experience he can and could afford is, pissing off an already pissed off Elrid. Yep, he got a nice death wish. Not really.

Also counting the fact that he is a nosey person who tend to put his small nose everywhere and anywhere he could, it's not really a surprise he wanted to poke the bear. A pissed off bear.

So here he is, watching his raging human buddy; thrashing his beautiful pillows and plushies collection- which by the way is one of his most revered collection- like they're the one who wronged him. so much for being the most revered collection. Miles scoffed at the scattered furry animals and soft pillows.

Dodging the flowing pillows and toys he floated towards his human buddy's enraged yet miserable form. His eyebrows furrowing at the state of the boy's face.

The boy's white hair was a tangled mess. His ebony eyes blown wide into an onyx colour where one can't distinguish between the pupil and the iris. Cheeks flushed and jaw hardened as he mumbled something in Korean and English. It's hilarious actually; to hear the boy scream and yell in his jumbled mess of tongues.

"So, who broke your crystals??" Miles snickered, pretty impressed by his own puns.

"Fuck off!!!" He blinked at the raspberry plushie flying past him as Elrid grunted something distorted. wow that was fast. Usually, it takes ten or more questions to unlock Elrid's cursing talent. But today it was fast. Super-fast.

Miles knew Elrid was with his boyfriend. He remembers the boy ranting about how his man in his dreams are avoiding him. and he also remembers him telling this morning that he is going to confront him; preaching about understandings and communication even though he was sweating bullets because Elrid wasn't sure where their relationship was going. Miles was in no way an expert in relationship seeing his non-existent love life after and before his death. But that doesn't mean he didn't understand the boy. love or infatuation that boyfriend of his human buddy's was much more than a boyfriend to him. so, Miles couldn't help worry as he observed the raging boy. Did they break up??

"Fuck his 'it's complicated' ass" Elrid practically yelled, his teeth grinding as he screamed another string of profanities into his pillow. An angry tic he always did, when the boy doesn't want to say something hurtful. Hmm. Maybe his dream man cheated on him.