killer of night -1

Inside a dark empty room only a  Beam of light coming inside the room through a small hole on the top of the wall. That gave a sound and horrible picture to that room ... That room has only a bed and a few furnitures , covered with dust . And some one was tied inside the room . That man slowly opened his eyes as in a daze. His gaze fell on a canvas in front of him . But his heart stopped for a moment when he saw the picture on the canvas.

Not only him, Anyone who sees that photo will be horrified in no second . Because it was a painting of a masked man with somany blood clotted scares . His own face was torn apart by himself . But it wasn't the really horrible thing on that painting. The smile..... That creepy smile was the real irritating thing ......

And that creepy painting was the first thing he saw when he opened his eyes . Soon he understood it is just a painting, he looked around.

A small room. There is only a few furnitures there . But everything is covered with  dust as it is an  abandoned house. But .... Only two things in that room was clean and neat as they are not suitable for this room . One is that creepy painting and the second thing was a white bedsheet on the bed.

That person tried to get up from the floor. But soon his eyes popped out as the reality hits his brain . He wasn't able to move....he was tied up tightly . He again moved his hand .....his whole body . But that won't helped him ..

Rein : heloooo..... Somebody here !!!!! Please help me.....

He tried to free himself and yelled  loudly .

Rein : help me..... Please help me......

He yelled agin . But he stopped shouting when he heard a foot sound along with a metal sound.  It was like someone is walking towards there with dragging a metal rod or something through the ground. 

Rein's heart beat raised . That foot sound came closer to that room and end in front of that room . Soon he heard a door opening sound and someone entered the room .

Rein tried to look at that man . But he was tied as his back facing to the door.  So he wasn't able to see that man at that moment .

Rein : who are you ??? Why I am here ???? Please leave me .....please let me go ....

Yet he yelled to free him . That man said nothing . He stepped forward and stood in front of him . Rein's heart stopped for a moment . Because the man standing in front of him was too horrible than the painting as like he is wearing a mask ....or a painting.

That man said nothing . He just tilt his head , staring into rein's eyes. 

Rein: the hell !!!! Why i am here ??? Leave me ...

He shouted while gathering his whole courage together .

But he got a wide smile from that person . Rein's hert beats raised .

Rein : please....please....let me go....i ..... don't hurt me ... I ....i will give you money as much as you want .....or do you want anything else....I....I will give you everything.

But what he got as a reply was a laughter...... A devil laughter ........ Even a Braved man will urinate  through the pant .....

Rein's body shivered.

MONEY.......... he laughed again . His voice was strong and it can make a person on his kneel .

MONEY..... MONEY....MONEY...... HOW MUCH CAN YOU GIVE TO ME ??? He stopped moving and again  looked at Rein . A relief smile came to his lips .

Rein : how much...how much do you want .....1 million .....1 billion .....i can give you  100 billions. .....

That person bend a little . Now there is only a few inch distance between the two......