killer of night -3

The car stopped in front of a big mansion . There is so many securities present in front of that mansion. Kim bum stepped out from the car and opened the back door. He literally dragged taehyung out and walked in . Taehyung followed him like a dead body . They entered inside the house. Taehyung saw a man sitting at the centre of the living hall' placing one leg over another. He is staring at him like putting holes on his body. A chill passed through his body.

Kim bum : sir.... We are here...... Here the kid you asked for.....

That man gets up and slowly walked towards taehyung . Taehyung stepped backward. But that man held him by his hand and made him stopped. He stared into his eyes for a second and pulled him into his hard chest.

Kim bum : enjoy well sir........ But my money....

He looked at him . That man smirked . He looked at one of his guard. That man went inside and came back with a bag full of money. Kim bum left there.  Taehyung's heart clenched.

Taehtung : sir.... Please leave me.... I am not a boy like you think..... I ....

Min so young : but i am..... I am a bad man..... And the king of under world.....  do you think you can escape from my hands........

A shiver passed through his spine. Min so young snapped his fingers. Everyone present there left them alone in that big mansion . 

Min so young : now....let's start the game..... Do you like hide and seek!!!!

He smiled widely like psycho......

Min so young snapped his fingers. Everyone present in there, except taehyung and min so young left there. Min so young grabbed taehyung by his hair. Taehyung growled in pain .

Min so young: can we starts out play!!? Do you like hide and seek taehyung boy!!!?

He said and pulled him closer to him . He straightly looked at taehyung who is tightly closed his eyes in fear and pain.

Min so hyung: i will give you ten seconds.... Run .... And hide anywhere in this mansion. If i didn't find you until the sunrise... . Then i won't touch your single hair..... But if i found you ..... Then....

He licked his lower lip, looking at lis lips . Taehyung's eyes widened as he found a very thin chance to escape. Min so hyung released taehyung's hair. Taehyung didn't waste any single second . He ran away from there as he is standing on the fire. Min so hyung smirked. He felt an undefined thrilling. He walked towards a drawer looking at the way taehyung ran. He stopped near it and opened the drawer and put his hand inside it. Soon that hand pulled something out. A nasty smile appears on his lips. It was nothing but a handcuff made by a pink woolen cloth.

Min so young: did you hide taehyung boy!!!? I am going to count ....

He covered his face with his one hand and starts counting while taking a steps with each counting .

Min so young: Ten.....nine..... eight.....seven..... Six ....five....four....three....two.... One......

He stopped counting and stepped towards the direction where taehyung ran..he took his steps slowly as much as he can enjoy every seconds. He seems a crazy man. He slowly took each steps forward taehyung .

Min so young : taehyung boy..... I am coming.... Please be scare....... Taehyung boy..... Are you here.........

He yelled his name and each words when ever his eyes stuck on a corner .

He searched the whole house with in half an hour. Finally he stopped in front of the store room . A wild smirk came to his lips ..he slowly put his hand on that door and pushed it opened.

Meanwhile , taehyung was hiding behind a clay statue on the corner of that room . He was sitting there while covering his mouth with both hands.

At that time he heard the door opening sound. His heart beats raised. Sweat drops formed on his forehead and whole body. He stopped breathing in fear. Soon he heard a boot sound.

Min so young: taehyung boy..... I am hear.......

He heard thay crazy voice. Tears formed on his eyes. The fear on his heart and brain increased. His body shivered.

Min so young: are you here..... Taehyung boy...

He looked everywhere and asked this same question. But he didn't find him .

Min so young: i think taehyung boy is not here .... I will search you in another room.....

He said . Taehyung heard the The sound of footsteps receding

Taehyung stayed there like another few seconds. He heard no sounds . He removed his hands on his face and took a deep breath . But the next moment ... The clay statue fell off..... Taehyung's eyes widened to see a face closer to him . It was none other than but min so young.

Min so young: did you think you can escape from me!!? If i wished for something then i will make it mine.... Now you are mine... Let's play the real game.