killer of night -2

Inside taehyung's classroom. Taehyung was listening the class while placing his jaw on his palm..jimin opened his eyes from his short nap and yawned. He looked at his watch.

Jimin : Is my watch dead? Why time does not pass??? It's boaring!!

He scratched taei' thigh with his finger. Tae looked at him .

Jimin: i am board my Buddy . Can we skip classes!!!

Taehyung frowned and thinked deeply.

Taehyung: yah.... Me too. We can skip the evening class. But what shall we do after tha!!?

Jimin: what about a movie!!!?

Taehyung smiled.

Taehyung: yesh....

Time skipped ..they watched a movie . Now they are walking through the street, talking and laughing. But suddenly taehyung 's eyes stuck on something. Jimin also looked at that.

Jimin: oh... You want icecream. Right!!?

Taehyung nodes his head cutely. Jimin gulped in his cuteness.

Jimin: yah yah... I will buy one for you ..he said and walked towards that shop.

But Un knowing to them, two eyes were following them. That man's eyes drooled over taehyung's dressed body . He slide up his window glass and looked at his manger who is sitting on the front seat.

!!!?: Find his all details and send it to me. Today itself..

He said . The engine started. The car moved slowly. But that's man's eyes stuck at taehyung until he fades from his sight.

Meanwhile......

Yoongi's car stopped in front of a famous hospital. He stepped out from the car and walked inside. He is in his formal dress. He walked in without giving any attention to the surrounding. Yoongi stopped in front of a particular door and he pushed opened the door , he didn't even bothered to knock the door.

The people inside the room looked at him except the doctor.

!?: Yoongi.... It's my duty time.....

Yoongi : yah jungkookahh.... I won't bother you ..i will just lay down on the couch. And i will talk to you after this patient left.

Jungkook : don't give him any attention. Just focus on me. Don't be afraid that he will hear everything you say. He won't. Because he will fall asleep with in seconds. Now you continue.......

He said and again looked at that man.

...........

After some times.

Now yoongi is sitting in front of jungkook while staring deep into jungkook.

Jungkook : can you please stop looking me like you do to the suspects!!! I am your friend. Not a murderer.

Yoongi sighed deeply.

Jungkook: seem like you are pissed off!!! What happened??!

Yoongi : didn't you heard the news..... That shit killed another man..he killed another rich as.s without leaving a single evidence...... That fu.cker...... now i am the in charge of that case. I have about to take a month off. But this fu.cking killer........ Yah. I am sick of it kook....

He frustratedly pulled his hair. Jungkook chuckled.

Jungkook : tell me everything ma buddy.....

Yoongi : jungkookahhh..... A man killed a raw of rich people...... But there is no robbery or rape happened. He killed that victims brutally as he can . He even cut their private parts .what we found was only a letter. A letter with only few words. HE CALLED HIM S.LUT ....SO I KILLED HIM.... What are you thinking about this!!