Interview (not a chapter)

Since, I have watched 2gether the series, I have been obsessed about BrightWin which was in a way surprising to me because I used to have this rigid thinking that how can a person devote so much of his/her time to a person who doesn't even know of his/her existence. I mean I used to find this foolish. But now my perspective has changed. I guess it's just the love, admiration and respect we develop for them as we see them for such a long time on screen. And this is the first time that it's been so long since I have seen their series and I am still here. So much that I have made a separate account just to keep a track of their projects and everything. So sometimes I lay down and think that if in some parallel universe, I get to talk to them, I would want to ask them some questions.

They both are headstrong people who don't shy away from stating their opinions on certain issues. I like the way they both express their opinions, strongly yet softly. So this is a list of  questions, I would like to ask them. I know this is not possible but my delusional mind continues to gather questions.

1. Do you think you would be able to play each other's characters in your series 2gether the series? If no, then why?

2. In this world of social media, people often compare themselves with influencers, celebrities or even common people. Over time, they develop insecurities or lack of confidence. Do you people have ever faced that? If yes, how did you overcome it?

3. You have been in the entertainment industry for a quite a while now. But if ever given a chance to go back, would you do it all over again or would like to change your decision to enter this industry?

4. From what we see, being an actor is a demanding job. You have to face constant scrutiny and judgments of people which might even be completely baseless. After a point of time, doesn't it get frustrating to have people constantly breathe down your neck, waiting for you to slip up and make a mistake?

5. Sometimes during interviews, the interviewers are really blunt and ask some personal questions and demand an answer out of you. Do you feel stripped of your privacy or you agree with their thought process that they have a right to ask such questions considering you put yourself in such a situation by being an actor?

These are the top 5 questions that I often wonder. Do you guys have similar questions? Or some different questions that you might wanna know an answer to? Feel free to share them with me and everyone. I would be more than delighted to know that I am not the only one.😂

Thank you so much for reading even though its not a chapter. It means a lot.