Chapter 17

As I wake up in the morning Chloe is already awake. The last night was amazing. God. I love Chloe so much. She brings me to heaven.

"You're awake honey?"

"Yes."

"That's good, then I can start cooking now."

She stands up and walks to the kitchen.

"Don't leave me! Come back!"

I yell after her, but she ignores me. Okay if she wants it this way, I can do it. I start singing

"You shoot me down, but I won't fall. I am titanium..."

Chloe turns around and comes back.

"You sneaky little bitch!"

I grin and she comes over me. Our lips collide.

"I don't like laying alone when I just woke up."

"You don't have to."

She lays down next to me and I feel how she put her arm around me. This feels so good. Like nothing else matters. Like I've waited my whole life for her. I don't know how I deserve her, but I will never let her go.
After a while Chloe stands up again and I follow her into the kitchen.

"Do you like pancakes?"

"I love pancakes!"

"Me too! So I'll cook some for us."

"Do you need help?"

"No I don't think so honey."

She takes out the pan and the ingredients she needs for the pancakes and starts to cook. Interested I look at her. This really attracts me. Maybe it's more the fact that she's just wearing underwear than that she's cooking. I go over, put my hands on her hips and lay my head on her shoulder.

"This smells awesome! "

She smiles.

"I love to cook."

"Well, that's good. I really suck at cooking."

"How old are you again?"

"I know, I know. I'm old enough, but I really can't cook."

"You should learn it."

"Should I."

"Yes, you should. I'll teach you. Now we have enough time."

I kiss her cheek.

"You're amazing."

When she finishes the pancakes we sit down and eat.

"Oh god, Chloe this is so good."

She laughs.

"Thank you. Becca, can I ask you something?"

"Sure you can."

"You said you knew from the first moment that you love me. What happend with Jesse? Why did you do this? Aubrey also saw your toner for Jesse."

"You know Chloe I had a toner, but not for Jesse. I had and still have a toner for you. I fell for you, but then I saw you and Jake. You seemed so happy and that broke my heart. You made mr so jealous. And well, Jesse just kissed me. He is just a friend. I like him, but I don't love him. I love you! "

"I love you, too."

I kiss her. Her mouth is full with pancakes and strawberry jam, but I don't care. I always want to feel the taste that her lips allow. She's perfect. As we finish eating I help her to wash the dishes and put them in the shelves. Then we go out for a walk. We're just giggling about so much stupid things. At most I like the way she giggles when I turn her around to kiss her. It's full of happiness and filles all of me. She's the best thing that's ever been mine!