𝗷𝗶𝗮, 𝗱𝗲𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗲𝗽

JIA is the debut EP of BTS's female member and maknae, Jia

Jia wrote and produced all four songs with help from her members Suga and J-Hope, as well as soloist Sabrina.

The music video for "TWIT  " premiered on July 14, 2019, at 6:00 am KST, on BIG HIT's official YouTube channel.

𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗥𝗘: K-POP/ Dance-pop / Electropop / Hip-Hop

𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗨𝗔𝗚𝗘: Korean / English

𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 !

1. TWIT
written by Jia, Suga
mixed by: Jia
about the song: TWIT tells about moving on from a toxic relationship.  In the song, Jia addresses a person who had treated her poorly, referring to them as a "twit" who will regret losing her. The term "twit" is used as a playful and somewhat sarcastic way to call out the person's foolish behavior.

Within the album, there's a hidden section with the 'real' meaning behind each song. Jia wrote, "Lots of other idols have asked me out over time. That's true. As I got more famous, I got loads of direct messages. I remember during one date, the person called Dispatch to try and catch us. There was one guy, a guy I thought was a nice person, so I said yes when he asked me out. But later I found out he was telling his friends about my body and how he was able to date the hard-to-get BTS's Jia."

𝗠𝗩 𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗦: