𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺

∘₊✧₊∘

❝ 𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗠 ❞
(bts 8th member, 𝗷𝗶𝗮)
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, namjoon and jia

❝ 𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗠 ❞(bts 8th member, 𝗷𝗶𝗮)𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, namjoon and jia

────────────────────

NOVEMBER 20, 2023 / JIA'S HOUSE

They last about two weeks before they tell the members.

Or, instead, the members tell them they already knew.

Jia wanted to wait as long as possible for two reasons.

One) They hadn't talked about any member dating Jia because most of them laughed the idea off. Two) Jungkook would brag since he mentioned Joonie liking her a while ago.

Most of them were at her house. (Yoongi was still in basic training, so that he couldn't attend. Hobi's break wasn't for a while.)

Jungkook and Joonie were in her gaming room, fighting over Mario Kart.

"Bowser sucks, Hyung!"

"How dare you—"

Jimin and Taehyung were in the living room, playing with Lopo.

"Don't overfeed him. He needs to watch his weight," Jia shouted from the kitchen.

The two pointedly ignored her.

"Those two," She scoffed as the food was in the oven.

She had decided to cook an Italian feast. Her stepmom had taught her well, and the boys were getting too used to takeout.

Jinnie, who was on military vacation, had decided to help.

"These boys need to learn how to cook themselves," He tsked. "This is why you're my favorite Jia,"

"They cooked during In The Soop," She pointed out, which led to a well-meaning glare.

"Oh, please. That's because Armies were watching," Jin scoffed. "You know they like to show off,"

"Well, I'm glad you're helping. I'm sorry you must do it on your break," Jia hugged her oldest opponent. You're our maknae. We're in your home. You should be resting anyway."

Her boyfriend walked into the kitchen, wrapping an arm around her waist. "Yeah. You should rest,"

"What happened to your game?"