𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗯𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘁 𝗷𝗶𝗮, 𝗼𝗻𝗲

∘₊✧₊∘

❝ 𝗖𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗧 𝗝𝗜𝗔 ❞
( bts 8th member, 𝗷𝗶𝗮 )
two, jia ft. members of bts.

WARNING: GIFS MAY INCLUDE BLOOD

──────────────────

Since her debut, Jia has always been sought after and had her fair share of idols ask her out and openly stare at her beauty.

After all, she's the "Princess Maknae" among her members. The "Nation's Princess" was iconically named by ARMY and the fashion brand.

Here are some iconic moments of Jia interacting with KPOP idols and American celebrities.

────────────────────────────

#𝙾𝙽𝙴 ┊͙ 𝗗𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗬𝗦𝗨𝗦 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘
( 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻: 𝗺𝗮𝗺𝗮 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵 )

#𝙾𝙽𝙴 ┊͙ 𝗗𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗬𝗦𝗨𝗦 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘( 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻: 𝗺𝗮𝗺𝗮 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵 )

Jia caused a stir on the red carpet due to her breathtaking visuals.

The live performance of Dionysus wasn't any different.

For the song's beginning, Jia sat beside her good friend, SVT's Iris, instead of hanging out around the set like her members.

Jia was stunning in the red outfit Dior had her wear as part of her ambassadorship for the high-end brand.

"I'll show you, I go for something completely different A mic made with ivy and rough wood," Jia rapped her line into her light purple-colored microphone, fluttering the hearts of armies listening and the members of Seventeen.

Jia winked at the camera, causing everyone to scream, before following her members to dance.

#𝚃𝚆𝙾 ┊͙ '𝗧𝗪𝗜𝗧' 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘
( 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻: 𝗺𝗺𝗮 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵 )