You just got here

Lorenzo Rossi's pov:
I can really understand why Nick has been so obsessed with this girl, she looks just like a goddess. I'm watching her sleep, as Andrés got her into her room and in her bed. She sleeps just like an angel. I went to my room to change into a pijama, black sweatpants and a grey tight shirt. She should be sleeping just fine, I can't wait to see her in the morning.

I went to sleep and had the most perverse dream of my life. It was about Freya coming into my room, telling me she can't sleep and I said she could come in my bed, so she did and then she got a little too close, we started kissing, she removed her oversized shirt and I touched every piece of her body, her perfectly shaped breasts and nipples, her flat stomach. I kissed her neck, then her jawline, moving down to her breasts which I sucked, then planted soft kisses on her belly and her thighs, approaching her pussy with my hungry mouth. I was about to devour her when I heard a loud noise. ANDRÉS WAS WAKING ME UP. "Oh! Come on man, I fucking hate you! I had the best dream about Freya." "Yeah, I can see that, try to handle your little fella there, he woke up too." he started laughing "Fuck you." I went in the shower, took a warm nice one, dried myself, then dressed in a white shirt with black pants. I had to go to the office today to write something. "Look who finally got up!" I heard from upstairs, I ran to see her.

Freya's pov:
I finally woke up and Andrés, Rafael and Nick were already here. I was changed from my clothes in an oversized shirt and shorts. They respected me, even though I was passed out, and left my underwear and bra on. "Look who finally got up!" I was seeing blurry but when I rubbed my eyes I saw Nick staying too close. "Uhhh. Can you guys take me home now? It's getting really late and my folks really may be concerned!" "You shouldn't lie to us, baby, we know your parents live in Greece. Also it's not late, it's actually 8 AM" GOD how long was I asleep? Lorenzo came in rushing "Good morning kitten!" "Ohhh, fuck me..." I said putting my blanket over my head. "Whenever you want, love." Rafael took the blanket off of my head. I started crying and screaming that I want home "Can't you guys understand that I don't like you, I want to go home, I won't press charges, I swear, if you let me go I won't tell anyone what happened!" They all started laughing. "Ohhh, princess, you don't understand! You're not going anywhere, you belong to us now, and about not liking us, you will soon." Nick winked at me. I slapped his face and said "Fuck you if you think I'm not going anywhere! I will kill all four of you if I need to-" Nick grabbed my hand and yelled "Don't you ever raise your hand OR your voice at me again, little lady, never talk so dirty in your life, and you will not try to escape! If you break the rules we tell you to respect there are going to be consequences! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" I nodded, I was scared and started sobbing more. "Use your goddamn words!" "I understand." "Good." And then he left.

       "Come on baby, you just got here, and you already want to leave?" Andrés sat beside me, gently massaging my shoulder. "I got kidnapped by four men, do you think I should be grateful for that?" "No, but you shouldn't be scared either, because we don't want and won't hurt you, you are our little girl and we will take good care of you." I started crying "Why me? Why did you have to abduct me?" "Really our answer would be, because Nick got a crush on you and got obsessed with you, but when he told us about you, we all fell in love with you." "I just- Can you leave me alone, please? I don't feel comfortable with three men staring at me. Please leave." "We can leave now, but later, when you feel like it, come downstairs and let's have a serious chat." "Okay."

       I really got scared and understood in what situation I am so I started looking for my phone. I found it after two hours of searching, this room (with incorporated bathroom) is HUGE. I opened my phone and saw I had 60 missed calls from Carla and 76 messages. When I tried to call Carla, my door opened and someone just grabbed my phone, hanged up and slapped my face.