✨Special chapter: an overblot?!✨

alternate title: how each zodiac would react to an overblot, assuming none of them ran away scared

Aries ♈: what if I just...*tries to headbutt overblottee, fails, and bounces back onto the ground almost comically. It would have been funny if they didn't get knocked out 💀*

Taurus ♉: *tying together a bunch of random objects with rope they found on the ground* Look! I made a weapon! We can win with this thing! WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT WON'T HELP?! I'M OUT OF IDEAS!!

Gemini ♊: *panicking* What do we do again?? Do we gotta knock them out?? I can go get the knives from the kitchen!

Cancer ♋: DON'T F*CK WITH US!! WE HAVE THE BLESSINGS OF THE SEVEN AND FRIENDSHIP ON OUR SIDE!! *gets hit by overblottee and falls over*

Leo ♌: I TOLD YALL. I TOLD YALL THAT THEY WERE GONNA OVERBLOT AND THEY DID. PAY UP FOLKS.

Virgo ♍: *trying to be helpful* Are me and Aries the only ones to actually fight??

Libra ♎: STAY CALM EVERYONE!! IF WE'RE CALM WE CAN WIN THIS FIGHT!! AM I FREAKING OUT?? CAN EVERYONE WAIT FOR ME TO CALM DOWN??

Scorpio ♏: LEO WILL YOU SHUT THE HELL UP SOMEBODY JUST F*CKING OVERBLOTTED. *cracking knuckles, getting ready to go full anime protagonist*

Sagittarius ♐: Did they just go into evil berserker mode?! Holy crap! Gemini hand me one of your knives!!

Capricorn ♑️: Ah sh*t. Here we go again

Aquarius ♒: I'll get the purging weapon. (They mean a crowbar)

Pisces ♓: oh goodness...another one???

Hey everyone! First of all, thank you so much!! i didn't think this book would get this much attention lol. this is a (very late) special chapter for 150 reads. Honestly this was a lot more crack than angst. hope you enjoyed it, and once again, thank you!!

~Dreamer out