🍧Who hangs out with you? What do you do together?🍧

these may or may not be your besties. 

Aries ♈: Jade

You go trekking together.

Taurus ♉: Ortho

You and Ortho are gaming together, and by extension, Idia's playing too.

Gemini ♊: Riddle 

You're walking through the garden and Riddle's quizzing you on your next test subject while you two walk. 

Cancer ♋: Malleus

Malleus teaches you about gargoyles and grotesques and how not to mix them up. 

Leo ♌: Cater 

You two go to a trendy cafe together and scroll through memes and take lots of selfies. Then, you help him paint the roses.

Virgo ♍: Ace

You watch one of his basketball games and listen to him (read: scold him) while he complains about how NRC lost to RSA again. 

Libra ♎: Idia

You two have an intense gaming session. You choose who wins!

Scorpio ♏: Lilia

You're trying to convince him not to cook- and also he shows you photos of baby Malleus, Sebek, and Silver. 

Sagittarius ♐: Azul

You sit in his office while he fills out and signs documents for the Mostro Lounge. While he writes, you make idle chatter with him. 

Capricorn ♑️: Jamil

You're helping him with chores in Scarabia. It's not really hanging out, but then you have a cooking contest together afterwards! (Spoiler alert: Jamil wins.)

Aquarius ♒: Kalim

You play games like tic-tac-toe and board games together for hours. 

Pisces ♓: Sebek

He teaches you how to use a sword.

School's been roasting me alive and I didn't find the time to write last week!! Sorry y'all! I'll try to spend less time on YouTube so I can update...As advised by my good friend who also reads this book, next chapter will be angsty!!