🌹What does Riddle think of you?🌹

This is all assuming he knows you somewhat.

Aries ♈: They're certainly motivated. One minute they're running through math questions and the next scrolling through their phone like they had nothing better to do. They remind me of Ace quite a bit.

Taurus ♉: They're pretty ambitious. They've got a good head on their shoulders and know where they want to go. The Heartslabyul hedgehogs always perk up and get excited when they see them. It's a sweet scene. 

Gemini ♊: I had the misfortune to be paired with them for a class project. They kept getting distracted and asking me random questions. They're intelligent and worked well with me, I'll give them that, but honestly...will they ever grow up?

Cancer ♋: I haven't talked to them much, but they certainly seem like a sweet and caring person. They don't trust many people, but they follow the rules well enough. 

Leo ♌: Quite flamboyant. I don't know them well, but I always see them entertaining people with a story about who-knows-what in the hallways. At least they play by the rules...

Virgo ♍: They're quite sensible. I don't have to remind them about anything, unlike a particular troublesome duo whom I had the misfortune to get in my dorm...Though, they really should take a break once in a while.

Libra ♎: Their indecisiveness bothers me. We're both in the same class, and we were in a group project together, but we couldn't even get the first page done because THEY COULDN'T DECIDE WHAT COLOUR PEN TO USE. Other than that, they're kind to the people around them, which is rare among Night Raven College students. 

Scorpio ♏️: I'm trying to be more lenient with the rules, but they really push my buttons. They barely talk to anyone, and when they do, it's usually sarcastic comebacks or insults. They have a few close friends with whom they interact, but they don't talk to anyone else. And on top of that, it's like they've made it a mission to break EVERY. RULE. EVER. ESTABLISHED. One more rule broken, and OFF WITH THEIR HEAD IT IS. (Good luck guys 😨)

Sagittarius ♐: Sometimes I wonder how they got into Heartslabyul. They are all for having fun and breaking the rules if needed. At least they're somewhat studious...

Capricorn ♑️: I admire them. They're a third-year and extremely capable at that. They never take their eyes off their goal, and very talented in history. They come third in the school rankings only to me and Azul. I aspire to be more like them. 

Aquarius ♒: I cannot stand them. They are extremely rebellious and violate the school dress code. They have been called to the Headmage's office MULTIPLE times to discuss their blatant violations of the rules. If they were in my dorm, it would be off with their head immediately!

Pisces ♓: ...Interesting, to say the least. They're very soft-spoken and quiet. While I appreciate their non-violent personality, it is a struggle to get them to concentrate on the task in front of them...

Yay! I found some time to finish up this chapter. I'll probably do one of these for all of the dorm leaders, and if you all request any characters too! (Keyword: probably) 

~Dreamer out