Chapter 18

You watched chan and the guys play a few rounds if uno before you joined in a couple. They didn't fail to make you laugh until you were nearly in tears.

You watched in amusement as Changbin accused Han of cheating, and watching them argue for 5 minutes over it.

"You totally put down more than one card!!"

"You need to see a psychiatrist because you are delusional!!"

"NOT FUNNY."

"She's laughing!" Han widened his eyes, pointing at you.

"I GIVE UP."
- - -
After a about an hour, you all finished up the game and put it away. Minho was already asleep on the couch, and you were feeling pretty tired yourself.

"Areum, we are going to bed, you good?" Chang in asked as he gently shook Minho awake.

"I think I need some pajamas."

"I think Chan can give you some. There are extras. Goodnight!" He said, nearly carrying minho up the stairs.

You pulled your lips back and sat there for a second. You had no idea where chan went or if he was even still awake. You were the only one left in the dimly lit living room.

You didn't feel like getting up and searching for anything, so you just decided to stay sitting on the couch, plugging in your earbuds and watching a movie on your phone.

About 30 minutes passed, before you saw a figure walk into the living room, standing in-front of you.

You look up to see chan.

"Why are you still down here?" He asked, smiling at you. You caught your breath in your throat for a second seeing what he was wearing. Gray sweatpants and a fitted black shirt.

"I... just didn't know where you were or if you were awake." You mumbled looking back down at your phone. He squinted his eyes at you.

"Okay.." He said, looking up at the ceiling. "You should've looked for me then" he chuckled.

"Mm." You mumbled even quieter, not looking up.

He tilted his head a little, a confused look on his face. "Are you.. uncomfortable or something?" He said, stepping closer to you, bending down to eye level.

You look up at him, not moving your head. "No." You try and look at anything else in the room. He stood back up, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"You are. I can read your body language." He said. You rested your head on the couch, looking to the side. You hear him take a deep breath.

"Am I making you feel uncomfortable? Or is it because you're not used to being here for a long time?" He questions, sitting next to you on the couch.

You stayed silent for a moment. "No i'm just tired." You answer finally after a few minutes.

You hear him shuffle, still not looking at him. Suddenly, you feel two strong hands gently grabbing your wrists and pulling you up.

"Whoa-" You say, a confused look on your face pulling your arms away from him.

"Come on. I'll find something for you to wear. And show you where you're gonna sleep." He said, once again taking your hand and leading you to the stairs.

He held onto your hand as you walked up the stairs with him, gripping tighter when you tried pulling away.

"You can let go of me."

"I don't think i can." He chuckled.

He led you into his room, and he stood there for a second.

"Well.. you gonna move or.." You said, a clearly frustrated tone in your voice.

"I know. I need to see what I have." He said, walking over to a dresser in the corner. "I don't keep many clothes here."

"You don't? I thought you're here like all the time." You question, some pages on a desk in the opposite corner of the room catching your eye.

"I don't stay over all the time. Plus, I usually just pack my clothes in a bag when I come over." He said, digging through the drawers.

As he was doing this, you had already made your way over to the desk, looking through the pages. They were different poems and journal entries and things like that.

"Okay, I found a few options for you to choose from." He said, finally turning around and tossing the clothes on the bed.

"What are you doing." He quickly walked over to the desk, taking the pages from you.

"Whoa, was I not supposed to be over here?" You turn around in the chair, looking puzzled at him. You started freaking out a little. You didn't want to be going through his private property.

"It's nothing bad, just this stuff is a little.. personal. I'd rather you not look at it. At least not without my permission." He mumbled, stuffing the journal in his backpack.

"I'm so sorry!" You said, standing up from the chair.

"No no no. Don't freak out or anything. Just next time, please ask before looking at my shit." He said, his hand on his neck. He sounded a bit more frustrated now.

Your shoulders instantly dropped. You felt really bad now. Now you felt embarrassed and nosey.

"Shit. Im gonna go now." You said a little panicked, picking up a pair of sweatpants and a shirt from the bed.

"Wait- Areum I-" He started to say, but you ran out of the room before he could finish his sentence.

You quickly but yet quietly ran down the hall into the guest bedroom you were staying in, quickly shutting the door and locking it. You stood against it, sighing deeply. 'Why the fuck am I like this.' You think to yourself, frustrated.

You walk over to the bed, quickly stripping off your pants and sweater and throwing on the clothes chan gave you. A pair of plain black sweatpants and an oversized white shirt. You noticed they smelled strongly of his scent.

You folded your clothes back up and sat them on a small dresser, turning off all the lights and immediately getting cozy in bed.