Caroline Graham/Ingrid Engen

Soo this is my first one shot

If you like it, let me know in the comments.

If you have proposals, tell me so I can write them

!English is not my first language

And the whistle sounded, Norway lost 3-2 against Japan in the round of 16 of the World Cup,
Ingrid had received a red card for a bad play 15 minutes into the 2nd half, so after the end of the game, she just ran to the dressing room so she could shower and go to the hotel as quickly as possible.

What she didn't expect was that a certain companion from the barcelona would be waiting for her there. When Ingrid saw her, she immediately knew what awaited her, but she didn't pay attention and went straight to the showers, trying to linger as long as possible so she wouldn't have to meet Caro on the way out. A plan that did not work, since when she went to look for her things, none of her companions were there, only Caro was on a bench looking at her phone, but when she noticed the presence of the other Norwegian, she stood up and walked towards her. .

Caro: You know why I'm waiting for you, right? - She said with a firm but at the same time soft tone so as not to scare her partner so much.

Ingrid just nodded embarrassedly, knowing what would come next.

Caro: I want you to know, that I'm not doing it for myself or the team, I'm doing it for you, so that you know that arguing with the referee doesn't always give the best results - she said softly, seeing how Ingrid's face was pale and with signs to cry right there

"Caro: now come here, little one," -she said, patting her lap so that she could come closer.

Ingrid: no, plea..se , I'll be go..od -she said stuttering, trying to hold back her tears, she had to contain herself, she couldn't appear weak in a situation like that.

Caro: I know you will be good, honey, but I can't leave this like this, you deserve to be punished for your behavior, I will try to be good with the amount.

Caro: now come here, so we can end this quickly, you know we won't leave until this happens.

Ingrid, defeated, walked towards Caro, she pulled the Norwegian into her lap, at this point Ingrid's face was as red as a tomato. She gently leaned on her partner's legs.

Caro: I think I'll only give you 20, -she said while lowering Ingrid's pants to her thighs.

While the Norwegian was dying of shame, remembering the day she debuted for Norway and Caro was one of the first to receive her, she was now on her knees waiting to be punished by the same woman, which made her want to cry, but she had You have to be strong and not shed tears.

While Ingrid was deep in thought, Caro gave the first blow, surprising the Norwegian, who could not resist and let out a small scream.

Caro: nine..ten..- she said as she hit different areas, while Ingrid sobbed in pain and shame. Caro couldn't help but feel bad for the Norwegian, the foul that had caused Ingrid's red card had not been entirely her fault.

But I still had to make the girl understand that arguing too much could cause big problems.

Meanwhile Ingrid could no longer bear any more blows, her face was red and with tears streaming down it.

Caro: nineteen... and twenty, we're done little one- she says to pull Ingrid and sit her firmly on her lap, seeing how her face was red and full of tears, which only made Caro feel the need to take her in her arms  and never let go

Caro: Don't worry, princess, it's over - he said as he caressed Ingrid's back in circles, while she hid her face in Caro's neck without being able to stop crying.

Ingrid: "I'm sorry, Caro, I won't do it again," she said with a broken voice, while trying to calm down.

Caro: I know you won't do it again, sweetheart, but I need to know if you know why I had to punish you? - She said, trying to dry the Norwegian woman's tears.

Ingrid: Because...I was bad and I had a...red card- she says in an almost inaudible whisper.

Caro: You weren't bad love, you just expressed yourself with the wrong words and reacted in an aggressive way, okay?

Ingrid: Yes Caro, I won't do it again, promise - saying this Ingrid raised her little finger to join it with her partner's, to which she responded in a tender way, joining her two little fingers together.

Ingrid: Caro?

Caro: tell me, -she said, taking the Norwegian girl off her legs and leaving her on the bench, to which she complained about the pain in her butt, so she could fix her things and Ingrid's things so she could leave.

Ingrid: Could I sleep in your room today? "And also call Mapi, please," the black-haired girl said shyly, she was supposed to be big, but for some reason she felt safe with her partner.

Caro: Of course honey, we can take a bath and call Mapi before going to sleep, is that okay with you?

Ingrid: yes please

Caro took her things and took Ingrid by the hand to take her to her car so she could go to the hotel where the rest of the team was, she had already completely forgotten about the loss in today's game.

But now what worried her most was that Ingrid was okay and that she didn't feel guilty about the game, besides that she could sense that Ingrid wanted to be little, so she wanted to get to the hotel as quickly as possible so that the Norwegian could communicate with her girlfriend and for Caro to let her know that Ingrid was fine with her and thus not worry the Spanish woman anymore.