Mapi Leon/ Ingrid Engen Pt2

One day all the Barca girls were at Mapi's house celebrating that they had won the Women's League, obviously the little ones couldn't be missing from the group.

Alexia was with Aitana in her arms trying to get her to eat something, Caro was with Jana and Bruna in the living room playing with her blocks, Marta was trying to get little Claudia to fall asleep, since her bedtime had already passed and would probably wake up in a bad mood the next day,

Lucy was with Keira next to Caro, the little British girl was lying on her mother's lap while she was reading her Aunt Leah's book to her, and Frido had Ingrid in her arms while she was talking to Sandra, undoubtedly something that the little Norwegian girl loved was being in the arms of her Auntie Frido who years ago was the only one who never left her alone.

After a while all the girls were gathered in the living room, telling stories about their old clubs, Mapi was talking about her experience at Atlético de Madrid while Ingrid was on her lap.

Patri: And your Ingrid, how was it being in Wolfsburg? According to what I know, you, Frido and Caro have been the only ones who have been in that club

But Ingrid had frozen as soon as she heard the name of her old club, although she had made great friends there, and the club was what launched her career, not everything was as nice as it sounds.

Ingrid: I t-think it was good? It's a good club - she said, she was nervous, she didn't feel like talking about it, and a certain Swede and Norwegian had noticed it, although Caro didn't manage to be with Frido and Ingrid much, she knows Ingrid since she was 20 years old and was just starting her career, they both knew when Ingrid had suffered as a child in the club.

Ingrid: can I go to the bathroom? - she said quickly, she felt like crying after remembering what she had suffered in Germany.

Mapi: Of course, little one, -she said, noticing Ingrid's strange attitude.

When Ingrid was far enough away, Frido decided to speak

Frido: Caro, can you go see her? - she said with a look of concern.

Caro: yes, will you tell them? - she said before going up the stairs.

Alexia: tell us what?

Frido: Well, Ingrid's stay at Wolfsburg was not as nice as you can see or hear - she said, letting out a sigh while she noticed that all her teammates were looking at her attentively.

Frido: I was the first to realize that Ingrid could slip into a space in her head sometimes, and with the help of Pernille Harder, you know her right? - She said, almost all the girls nodded.

Frido: well, there were no littles on the team, it was only Ingrid, and the day she finally decided to tell it, I think it was horrible, because although almost all of them had accepted it without any further problems, there were some who didn't like it, not at all

Frido: That's where the problems started, I remember that one time we couldn't find Ingrid after training, we were looking for her for about an hour, until Lena found her in a utility room, curled up with her face all red.

Frido: We asked her what had happened, but she didn't tell us, and we stayed like that for a week, I already suspected what had happened, until she told Pernille, Popp had yelled and pushed her after a game, in the which we had lost, she made Ingrid believe that it was her fault that we lost

Frido: From there, we didn't leave her alone, in the dressing rooms, we always had an eye on her, these little incidents kept happening and that smile that characterizes Ingrid, we didn't see  very often.