Mapi Leon/ Ingrid Engen

It was Halloween in the barca's locker room, which means that just for that once, the girls could come dressed up, but the most exciting thing was that the little ones could ask for candy from different workers at the place and get off the strict diet for a day, so that each caregiver dressed their little one in a costume and Mapi and Ingrid had it all planned

Mapi had been thinking all week about something she and Ingrid could dress up as, until she finally found something she liked. If there is something that Ingrid loves, it is her favorite series Bluey. If it were up to her, she would be watching it all day in her chair, chapter by chapter, so why not dress Ingrid like Bluey and she would dress up as Bluey's mother. , it was perfect.

The day arrived and both women were preparing to go to training, Mapi was with Ingrid in bed, while she combed her hair with two pigtails, the girl looked absolutely cute, with her blue dog costume, with small blue hearts painted on it. her cheeks and her two pigtails tied in a blue bow

Ingrid: How do I look momma?- She said when she felt that Mapi was no longer touching her hair.

Mapi: like the most beautiful girl in the whole world, or wait, you already are! - she said, giving her small kisses all over her face.

Ingrid: thanks momma ,are you going to put on your costume now?

Mapi: I'll put it on when we get to training, princess, -she said as she took her costume to put it in a bag along with some change of clothes for both of us.

Ingrid: And do you know what Frido will be dressed as?

Mapi: she said it was a surprise, so we have to wait

Ingrid: I don't like surprises, why wait if you can tell me now? - She said with a confused face, she didn't know why her aunts always liked to make her surprises, it was easier to say it and that's it.

Mapi: you were a very impatient girl, don't you think? - she said, giving the youngest a kiss.

Ingrid: but that's how you love me momma

Mapi: I love you like that little one, now let's go, otherwise we'll be late

The two left the apartment, when they got to the car, Mapi made sure that Ingrid fastened her seat belt, and sat in her seat to start driving.

Upon arriving at the place, Mapi got out of the car and walked to the other door to help Ingrid get out of the seat, but she didn't really want to walk so she hung on to her mother's neck, so that she could carry her, which the oldest couldn't resist and took her in her arms, while they walked to the locker room.

When we arrived everything was decorated for Halloween, there were spider webs, pumpkins and toy skeletons and most importantly, there was laughter coming from the place, that made Mapi very happy, knowing that the little ones on the team were accepted and loved by all the girls was something very nice and important for her, since not all the girls could react the same way. same way when having a little one in the group but luckily everyone accepted it and cared a lot about the others

Upon entering she was able to notice how Aitana was dressed as a dinosaur while Marta was braiding her braid, Bruna and Jana were dressed as Muffin and Socks, Bluey's cousins, the character that Ingrid had disguised as, Claudia was dressed as a skeleton while Alexia was finished making up the face, Keira was dressed as Luigui and Lucy accompanied the costume dressed as Mario, and the older girls only had objects on their faces, such as masks or hats, they preferred to leave the costumes to the younger girls.

Alexia: But what do we have here, it's little Bluey- she said when she noticed that Mapi and Ingrid had arrived at the locker room.

Ingrid: Yes, auntie, I'm Bluey, who are you? - She said without understanding her aunt's costume.