Train wreck

-Present-

"OSTERREICH THE CAR-" Germany yelled and Austria looked back and managed to turn the car before it rammed into a building. "Jesus Christ...we probably have the police on our tail too". "Uh huh? When we can run from them too it's not like anyone will know right?". Germany groaned and slumped in his seat. He began gathering the clues he got from his dreams, Wait, He realized something. East Reich, West Reich. He knew he was related to those names but why do they sound familiar, He figured it out. He must've been related to Third Reich, Maybe that was why UK went berserk on him. But then it dawned on him. He had to leave Austria. He scooted himself over to one of the car doors and opened it. "Deutschland what are you-" Before Austria could finish. Germany had thrown himself out of the car and barely managed to land safely. He watched as Austria hit the brakes and ran out heading for Germany before he was held back by UK's agents. Germany knew he had to act. Just as UK was going to stun him, Someone, He didn't know who, but they took down UK's agents and swiftly took Germany and began running. Germany couldn't even get a glance at the person's face before he passed out, Again 

-1991-

West looked over the bridge at the river's waters that streamed right under him, He was sure he knew someone. But his memory was too foggy. He wondered about the flower pin he always held onto. He wasn't so sure anymore. Then France came over to him. "We're going to lead you to a private execution. West looked at France awkwardly, He knew this river was France's and UK's least favorite but he couldn't stop himself from coming here. "Just take me there, I'm sure I don't know who it is" West replied. France smiled in delight before she brought West to a room in a basement somewhere. There sat a person in a ragged trench coat standing there.

-Present-

Germany woke up in a bed, He looked around, He was surprised he wasn't caught or was he? He didn't know anymore. There was footsteps. Germany got up but then the door swung open. "You're awake now, Good". Germany looked at the door and saw Netherland beginning to lean on the doorway . "Netherland! Why did you come for me!?". Netherland shrugged and sighed. "Listen, You're in danger, France already got her showbiz ready so when they catch you, It'll be ready, I'm doing you a huge favor right now". "yeah, Thanks for that, And Austria?". Netherland sighed and looked the other way. "He was caught, I don't know what would've happened if you didn't jump out". Germany sighed, "Well what now?". "Well now your on the run, Might as well move, France and UK's agents are getting closer by the second". Netherland responded as he tossed a white mask. Germany then had a vision flash by him, He threw the mask across the room, Terrified from the flash. Netherland took note of it and approached Germany and smacked the white mask on his face. "Just put it on, I don't give a fuck about the flashbacks right now and you shouldn't either". Germany felt awkward. "Uhh, Why are you aggressive right no-". "I said we need to get going". Netherland took Germany by the hand until a knock on the door was heard. The two countries froze. Silent. They waited and waited until Netherland got a text from Luxembourg.

Lux: Hey man? I've been waiting for you, Come and respond to the door with your guest or whatever.

"Shit" Netherland said under his breath. "We have to go, right now". Netherland yanked Germany out of the room, He grabbed a mask from the closet and put it on before leaving through the backdoor of the house. Germany caught a glimpse of what was going on at the front. "UK- I'm sorry I just didn't know how to make it less-". "Shut up Lux, You had a close relationship with Netherland yet you couldn't do that". Lux stepped away from UK. "Fine then have it your way little dumb old teabag". UK took out something from his pocket and tazed Lux. "The fuck!?". "Thats not that severe, Now i'll get going".

Netherland slapped Germany, "Are you deaf!?". "What? No-". "Then continue walking or do I have to drag you all the way to the train station". Germany huffed, "I swear to god, just because i'm being chased doesn't mean you have to be that serious". "Well it does when you are slow as fuck". Netherland then remembered something. "Do you know where you left that one flower pin you had?". "This one?" Germany responded while taking out the exact pin from his pocket. "You have to keep it, No matter what, You got that?". "But why did you even ask why i had it?" Netherland groaned as he continued to drag Germany to the train station.

As they went underground into the train station, France had been walking around looking for signs of Netherland or Germany. "Is he there?" UK asked through France's phone. "Non, Obviously he's able to hide well because of Netherland". Germany began to stumble over his steps. The world around him started to spin and spin. "Ger! Get a hold of yourself!". Germany blinked and the dizziness had ended. Netherland then took Germany and they jumped over the train passers (I have no idea what they are called), A siren went off. "Nether! We have to stop!". "Not when your dignity and self being is on the line!". Netherland tackled Germany onto a train as its doors closed. "Over there! Stop that train!" France yelled. Her agents ran after the last cart but they were too slow. "Your so dumb Ger! You could've gotten us to get caught!". "Its fine alright? Whats important is that we made it-". The train came to stop too early, Netherland fell, The doors to the cart in front of them opened. Netherland looked at Germany. "We have to go, Now!"

.......................................................

Infection=New chapter yayyyy

words: 1014

published: October 27th

great i gave my self a dam