Realization

(Idk but this will include some blood)

Netherland hurried Germany to a door. He would try to pry the door open with his bare hands.  Germany looked around the place in a quick fashion, Looking for anything that could penetrate the windows.  Netherland winced in pain as his hands began to feel sore from the struggle. "Did you find anything?" He asked Germany.  Germany shook his head.  Netherland huffed and started to punch the doors.  The door to their cart opened as France walked in. Germany backed up and just stared at France.  The room was quiet. Netherland then rammed himself at one of France's agents and grabbed the end of her jacket to throw her down.  "Get going!" Netherland yelled.

Germany ran out of the open door. But then Germany heard a deafening ring. "No- not right now!" He bolted from the train and tried to find somewhere safe before he would pass out.  Netherland ran towards him. "What are you doing!?".  Germany stepped away from Netherland.  He didn't know how to explain anymore, His mind just went in scribbles.  Netherland grabbed Germany and tried to pull him back from whatever was behind Germany but he was too late. Germany looked down and saw blood coming from his torso. The world swirled around him.  He wanted everything to be a dream. That he would wake up, No matter the time. But not all wants are granted.

"Germany! " Netherland called out. UK aimed his gun at Netherland.  "No matter what you're a disturbance aren't you?".  Netherland looked at UK as his blood boiled.  "Was it satisfying when you took everything from him!?".  UK looked down.  "The entire thing was for him not to end up like his forsaken family".  Netherland looked back as France came out the train car. "You stopped the train but did you stop the train system?".  UK's heart stopped. "What do you mean you-".  Netherland grabbed Germany and pulled him from the train tracks before an oncoming train passed by but he was unprepared as UK took his wrist and tried to pull both him and Germany in front of the train. Netherland pulled his wrist too hard and almost screamed as his wrist broke from the fall but he put up with it. Netherland then ran towards the station and hid Germany in a crawl space.

-Nightmares-

Germany opened his eyes, He looked around, He was somewhere in a building in a city but when he looked out the window. It didn't seem like a city at all.  Then he heard a yell.  Germany found the door where the yell came from.  "What do you mean I won't be able to see my brother ever!? ". The boy that yelled looked exactly like East in Germany's other dreams. "Its for your safety".  "My safety!? He's the best brother i could ever asked for! Sure he did regretful stuff but that doesn't mean you can rip him away from me!".

The boy looked at Germany.  "You still remember right? right!?".  Germany stepped back.  The boy grabbed Germanys hand.  "Please...Remember!!". The boy started to cry. "I'm out there and you out here".  Germany heard a voice from behind him.  "So now you start getting these messages don't you".  Germany looked around and saw a man wearing dark clothes and a hole right through his head. He was then surrounded by people he didn't know. One raged and tried to kill him, "I warned them!! I warned them that you would end up like your uncle!". " Vater, you're comparing my children with my grandchildren!?". The whole dream started to swirl. "Let him see before he goes back!" A reflection came before Germany. He looked at the reflection and almost stepped back until East whispered to Germany. "I'm still around...Waiting for you". 

-Present-

Germany woke up and hit his head on the top of the crawlspace. He then hissed in pain from the wound. He felt something around his waist, on top of wound keeping him from bleeding out. A ripped piece of cloth was tightened around his wound. He looked around and saw Netherland sleeping. Netherland looked as if he was the one that worked a flower shop peacefully again but he wasn't. Not anymore.  Germany blamed himself for dragging Netherland into this. he felt guilty as he wondered what Netherland would be doing if he never helped him.  Germany suddenly knew what he had to do. He gathered himself up and hide the bandages by grabbing his jacket and zipping it up over the bandages. Netherland groaned. Germany looked at him and saw that he had a broken wrist.  It was broken at a weird angle.

Germany saw that his mask was chipped. Then he tried to get his mind or whoever was sending the weird messages by dreams and nightmares to answer why he felt a odd connection to this certain mask.

But he couldn't. Afterall it was a dumb thought.

He then went on to crawl out of the crawlspace seeing that it was midnight.  He shouldn't leave Netherland alone, But he needed to.  What he had to do next had to be done by himself.  As he climbed up onto the platform, Thoughts swirled,  He wanted to stay. But he also wanted to leave or maybe bring Netherland. Or should he turn himself in so no more pain can be inflicted because of the forbidden memories coming back. He theorized that East was still around. He had to find him for answers. He walked away from the station towards the stairs. But then he heard a clank. Germany searched the station. No one else was there but him.  He shrugged it off until he heard a voice.  "You really thought you were safe".  He turned around.  France stood before him. They both stared.  "Honestly you have a attention span of gold fish, Having to be saved over and over". "I know". Germany replied, Feeling resentment for having to have saviors, Thoughts swirled, France continued to walk toward Germany.

"I know you're going to be saved anyway, But what would happen if i told you what happened to those you love"

.........................................................

Made a mistake, changed the story a bit anyway

-Idkwhy

Words: 1017

Published: 11/7

Edited: 11/16