⛓️1⛓️

■ RUMORS ■

There was an unconscious body laying in a dark room with both her hand and legs tied with ropes. A man around his 20s came in the room and splashed a jug of water at the laying figure.

Jennie: I opened my eyes a little and saw a man with black dress and mask on his face and a empty jar in his hand i understand I am in a area of my dad's enemy but which one!? Fuck!

Jennie : Where am I?
Mask guy: Boss will be coming. Ask him yourself.

FLASHBACK
I was getting out of my uni, and suddenly, someone hit my head with something hard in between the crowd.
END OF FLASHBACK

Suddenly, the door opened with a loud thud, and a man in his 30s came inside and looked at me with a smirk

Jennie : Who the heck are you!?
??: That doesn't matter right now. what matter is your life.
?? : You must be thinking I kidnapped you because of you're dad right? But no, it's because of someone else
Jennie: Stop playing with words!
?? : This gurl is so bold. aren't you scared?
Jennie: I know you won't hurt me as you have some purpose, and as I can see, I am at your territory. That means you got some serious motive from me, and I smirked.
laughing like pyshco, he said.
??:  This gurl is indeed intelligent like I listened but still didn't get because of whom you're here ?
Jennie : Well, if you speak without this drama, I might get to know
?? : sharp tough, I see. You're here because of Jackson. Jackson wang he is my dearest enemy and I got to know about some rumor that your his fiance. So I need to confirm that as I don't like rumors. And then I will be clear about my target.
Smirked while looking at you
Jennie: If you wanted to confirm, then you should ask him. why making this drama and dragging me for nothing?
?? : cuz I love dramas. Oh wait, let me call him to know that his beautiful fiance is with me

ON THE CALL :
??: I see you pick up my call in one ring. I think you know why I called.
Jackson : I don't have time to talk about rubbish things! Get to the point.
?? : I have your fiance with me. Come on the sent location if your didn't come in 30 mins, then see her dead body at your door.
CALL ENDED

Jackson : He really loves playing. The location he sent is 2 hrs away from here. Sounds fun!
(Smirks) Well, let's take a chopper then! Max!
Max: Yes, sir
Jackson : Get the chopper ready!

                              500 words
                   ||TO BE CONTINUED||
          VOTE , SHARE, AND COMMENT 🩷

I know this chapter must be boring, but it will be so much fun after some parts, I promise. I started this book with second leads as I wanted to try something different. I hope you like this chapter.
                            ✨️ VOTE✨️