💮 3 💮

The stronger the bond is, the more fear is there to lose it ❤️‍🩹

                       ♡Bonds♡

I was almost going to hit, but that person suddenly turned towards me, and I tried to hit, but that person held my mop rod
Y/N : idiot it's me
Jennie: Wth! You scared the shit out of me!
Y/N: wait.were you expecting someone else?
Jennie: No!..ofc not!
Y/N: Well, miss kim Jennie, you're lying, aren't you?
Jennie: no..nope
Y/N: Again, lying. Why even lying? when you know you can't infront of me. Mm?
Jennie: I don't know where to start.
Y/N: it's okay, babe, when you feel like to say come to me, okay? Btw I know it's definitely a guy *smiled softly*
Jennie: yahhh! You're such a topic changer! First, tell me why you are here like this? sneaking in my room like this, huh?
Y/N: because it was easier to sneak in your room than mine.
Jennie: And your reasons to sneak instead of coming from door?
Y/N: Well, dad sent me to a blind date because he wants me to get married and settled before you , so...I didn't went to that date and if I had came from front door he would have asked me alot of questions which I can't be able to answer.
Jennie: You escaped today. What about tomorrow?
Y/N: Don't worry, I will find an excuse till tomorrow.
Jennie: You're crazy!
Y/N: In your love.
*both started laughing*
Y/N: Well, any other question, mam?
Jennie: Nope
Y/N: I am sleeping here tonight
Jennie: Huh?
Y/N : You  know my room looks clearly from the living room
Jennie: First go and fresh up then let's see a moive and sleep what say?
Y/N: Yup!!

                  -----------------------------------

SKIPPING TO MORNING

Y/N pov:
Last night we slept at 2:00 am  and now it's 4 in the morning and I have to get ready and have to get out of the house as soon as possible because I don't wanna get caught by dad no matter what.
As I got out of the house and I got on my car and drove it to some random parking lot  i shut my window with black windows covers and slept in the car as my sleep was not completed.
My alarm rang indicated that it was already 8:00 am. I woke up and drove to my university
                --------------------------------

IN THE UNIVERSITY

I was in hurry as I was already getting late because while coming here I stopped by a Cafe to eat something as I was so hungry and now here again late for my class it was suppose to start at 9:00 am and it's almost 9:20am.
I was rushing towards my class when I bumped with someone and the assignment I was holding fall I started collecting all paper I was in so hurry that I didn't saw whom I bumped to I just said sorry while collecting paper and ran towards my class.

??: damn! that was something beautiful and interesting

                        550 words✨️
             || TO BE CONTINUED ||
      VOTE , SHARE , AND , COMMENT 🩷

who do you think the person is? who bumped with Y/N?.. comment!

I hope you liked this chapter. If you do, VOTE and COMMENT.coming chapter will be interesting✨️