💥5💥

Some wounds can't be healed❤️‍🩹

                        Media □

I opened  my eyes I saw a familiar ceiling it was my room I was laying on the bed, i saw the clock near my lamp it was 4:30 pm i was unconscious from past 7 hrs and suddenly flashback hits and my faded past memories became fresh, that memories started playing in my mind and  tears made way out of my eyes I was look blankly somewhere and tears flowing non-stop from my eyes.

I looked at the clock it was 5:15pm, and it clicked on my mind about my surroundings. What happened after I faint, and who was the person who held me? It was someone so familiar, I am dead sure. But who? My curiosity was at its peak, so I came out of my room and found my dad sitting on the living as always in his phone. I don't know how to ask, I pass by him to the kitchen so that he will notice or interpret me, and I can ask about what happened today.

Y/n dad : Y/N *called in worry voice*
Y/N:* in mind*(as expected) I turn around and walk towards him. yes, dad. *in soft voice*
Y/n dad: How's your health now?
Y/N: I am fine . Actually, dad, what happened today? Why was there media all around our mansion gate?
Y/n dad: Don't worry, everything is alright now. Namjoon handled everything.
Y/N: In mind (huh who namjoon wait wait, wait, is he talking about the library guy? "  No way! why would he know about an ordinary person like him? I think he is someone else with the same name, yeah. Calm y/n it's someone else)
Y/n dad: Y/N!!
Y/N: Yes, dad!
Y/n dad: I have been calling your name so many times. Where are you lost at?
Y/N: Nothing, dad.
Y/n dad: I am happy that after our  yesterday conversation. You understand your mistakes.
Y/N: What do you mean, dad?
Y/n dad: Namjoon told me everything.
Y/N: And what did he told you? *playing along*
Y/n dad : That yesterday you called him at Cafe to apologize for ditching the date and for wasting his time and when you   both were heading to the parking lot I think then the sasaeng got your pics with him. But Namjoon handled it well. *said with a proud smile*

Is that Library Guy namjoon was my date, which my Dad set up, I am not sure. I have to confirm this, but what should I do? News!

        _______________________________

TV playing : Miss kim y/n the oldest daughter of billionaire businessman  Mr. Kim Dong-wook
Was founded with Mr. Kim namjoon, the biggest industrialist and businessman, yesterday at 8:00 pm. These are the pics that were founded *shows pics* . The most treading question right now is why they were together? he even went to Mr. Kim dong wook mansion  this morning when the whole media was there, and we all saw how he saved Miss Kim Y/n from falling. *plays the video of that scene* As you know, Mr. Kim Namjoon  is the dream guy of every  girl........*volume of the news slowly diminishing*

??: hyung. I need this girl's information. *smirks* a guy sitting on the sofa near the TV said .

Jhope: your new target jungkook? *said from kitchen counter*
Jk: Yeah.
Jhope: Well, who doesn't know about Kim Dong-wook family, the most famous businessman of this country he has 2 daughters, kim y/n and kim Jennie. Whom do you want to know?
Jk: This one *points towards TV*
Jhope: kim y/n she is the eldest daughter of this household. She is a fashion student 23 yrs old, and a plus point suggestion from me. She is not that easy to get.
Jk: I don't like easy things anyway
Jhope: Well then, good luck
Jk: You know what you have to do.
Jhope : Yeah, getting your admission at university by fake identity.
Jk: That's why I love you, hyung.
Jhope: I know, right?

            ____________________________

AT UNIVERSITY:

Y/N pov:
I just entered university and saw so many stares on me, but do I care? Nah.
They are not staring at me. They are staring at the hot topic of yesterday news.
But no one dared to say a word as they knew messing with me is not a good idea.
Thankfully, namjoon got that news and rumors down. Suddenly, I heard noise in corridors, I saw girls drooling and gossiping, and everyone's eyes were stuck at one figure. That guy turns, and I saw his face. He has some nice look, but I am seeing this face for the first time. Is he new admission?
I don't care anyway. I started heading for my first lecture and got on my seat as usual seating alone as I don't have friends or maybe I don't want to make one, I started reading my book after 10 min teacher came with a new student as expected he is a new student

Mr. Hwang : Good morning, class. We have a new student with us
Jk: Hello, everyone! I am jungkook. please look forward to me.

I came inside the class my eyes started searching for my one and only target and I saw her sitting alone, doesn't she have friends? As hyung said it would be difficult to win her but it would be fun. I started introducing myself  teacher went to get some files and started walking to get a seat. Suddenly , someone held my hand. I turned my head to see who was it and saw a girl holding my hand and smiling
Mina : You can sit with us, as we can help you.....i mean with your work.
Jk: I jerked my hand off her. No thanks. I said and went away, such a slut!
I went to her seat
Jk: can I sit here?
Y/N: No.
Jk: thanks
Y/N: I said no. *in clam voice*
Jk: Yeah. I said thanks.
Y/N: who the heck are you?
Jk: ooh myself jungkook and you?

                || TO BE CONTINUED ||
        VOTE , SHARE, AND COMMENT 🩷

I hope you like this chapter if you do vote and comment ✨️

Pls don't be a silent reader. If you can't comment, at least leave a vote so that I get to know that you like this story or parts. It motives me to write more and keep updating regularly