"1st POV"

"1st POV"

It was a bright and sunny day. I laid peacefully inside Shinichiro's shop. If you're wondering why I'm here, well the answer is simple...

I just want to get away from that dumb black cat.

Anyway, it has been a few days since I was revealed as muse of Mikey's gang, and the days after that became so dull and boring...

But what I didn't know, today would be beyond interesting. I was immediately pulled out of my dazed state when I suddenly felt a huge force of energy—which almost made me fall off of the chair that I was laying on.

It felt as if...someone arrived from a different world...

Whatever. There's no point overthinking something as pointless as this. I slowly push myself up from the chair and hop down, landing perfectly on the floor

I watched as Shinichiro eventually finished repairing another motorcycle from a client. He exhaled a small sigh before turning to face me with that  same gentle smile he always wore.

"You're already awake?"
He asked before crouching and petting my head. Well, duh, did you expect me to sleep for a hundred years? You're lucky you're cute, or I would've scratched your hand already just like what I did to Takeomi.

I just let out a lazy meow before turning around and walking away, which earned me another one of those sexy chuckles of his...oh dear Queen of Hearts, give me strength to hold myself back from turning into my human form and just pounce onto this man.

I whiped my head back towards him, just enough to see his smile before he walked away and went back with his motor mechanics, making me almost roll my eyes before a started to walk away again.

I don't know if Shinichiro even noticed that I slipped away...probably not, I moved as smooth as a Queen's assassin anyway. I walked around the neighborhood, turning my head from left and right as I observed my surroundings while also sniffing the air to familiarize the scent of everything so it'll be easier for me to recognize the places here.

This dainty moment of mine came to a halt as I looked over my surroundings; in front of me were a series of abandoned shops, I felt a chill ran down my spine as I took in my surroundings...everything was gloomy and the atmosphere was thick.

Forcing myself, I continued to walk through the strange street; my senses immediately going on high alert as I heard grunts of pain, laughs of glee, and someone being beaten up. I creeped closer and closer to the source until I came across of what seemed to be an abandoned store, the smoke was a bit of a hassle as I was unable to see the things that was happening inside. Looking around, I see a window, it's glass broken, my eyes brightened up in delight before I quickly jumped from the ground and entered the uncanny store quietly.

There I saw a white haired man with oh so gorgeous amethyst colored eyes, he was accompanied by another male. He had black hair in a buzz cut, he also had two different shades of eyes; his right eye being red while the other side was white, it was probably affected by the scar that he has.