Bad Weather and a New Pal

I was fiddling with the shadowy staff in my hands as I listened to the News Reporter.

"...And in breaking news, it's been confirmed that last week's devastation was caused by the legendary Demon Bull King. Questions still remains about the small overpowered young man who saved us all, as well as the large monster accompanying him. Authorities warn citizens on..."

The news reporter trailed off from what I could hear, as I was now focused on what MK and Mei were doing.
"And I was like, "Stop there, Demon Bull King." And DBK's all like, "You can't stop me! I'm cwasy!" And then I grabbed my staff, and whoosh! I created this giant mech!"
MK rambled, hitting the ground and hitting a pipe in the ground.

"Yeesh.. careful MK!" I called out, snickering slightly
"Looks like you sprung a leak, MK." Mei added on, looking down at the pipe spewing out.
"Oh jeez!" MK scrambled.

Pigsy stormed in angrily. "I've just pulled a quadruple shift at the shop. And I show up to see you've all been slacking off all day!"
I piped up and pointed at Pigsy. "Hey! I cleaned up the entire shop before I left."

"Oh, Piggy, relax. A little time off never hurt anyone." Mr. Tang spoke, eating noodles per usual.
"Yeah! A time off never hurt nobody." MK added, agreeing with Mr. Tang.

"Look out!" Sandy called out as some sort of crate came and landed on top of MK.
"MK!"
"Kid!"
Me and Pigsy spoke in unison. MK exploded the crate and cheered. "I... am... Invincible!!" He threw his hands up in the air
"Yeah!" Mei encouraged MK

Pigsy sighed as I had to legitimately calm myself down from almost freaking out- again. "Look, MK, just 'cause you got the Monkey King's powers and all, don't mean-" Pigsy was interrupted by multiple gasps as Mei shot MK with a BAZOOKA MISSLE.
MK came out unscathed and again reiterated that he was invincible.

Pigsy sighed. "Look, kiddo, you're a superhero now. You're going to need-"
Mei interrupted. "A cape! Maybe a logo, or a headquarters! Some vehicles, you know, all the stuff to help you beat bad guys!"
Pigsy cut back in. "No, what I was getting at-"
Mei interrupted once again. "To the Sea-Crate.. Base." She leaned against the elevator as it opened.

Pigsy sighed in defeat and I place a hand on my boss's shoulder. "It's no use with them, it's alright. If MK does anything too stupid, I'll take care of it." I smiled as we piled into whatever Mei was talking about. Somehow we all fit.
Once we all got down there, Mei was the first to squeeze out of the elevator.
"Welcome to our new team base!" Mei presented the room, the lights dramatically flickered on, revealing all the hard work Mei put into this.
"Mei, when did you make this?" MK asked in pure awe
I was speechless, gazing at absolutely everything.
Pigsy added, "How did you make this?"

I heard Mr. Tang whisper to Sandy. "Say, Sandy, weren't you building a secret base for MK, too?"
"Umm... no." Sandy responded, rather suspiciously.

We headed back up to Sandy's boat. I heard the TV flicker on and I instantly looked at it. There was the Demon Bull King's son in screen.
"Citizens. It is I. Red Son."
Huh.. so that's his name.
"I have taken control of the Weather Station and will harness the very power of nature to return my father to his former glory. This message is more of a courtesy really." We saw on the screen Red Son push a lever, causing a sudden storm to brew in the sky, rain pouring down.
"When I'm finished, my father will once more dominate the world! And then- Oh look! A lightning button." Red Son finished menacingly.
MK and Mei both said "Oh yeah!" In unison.
I was flabbergasted. "What do you mean "Oh yeah?!" There's going to be a storm!" I nervously paced. Pigsy agreed with me. "This isn't an 'oh yeah's moment!"
"Chill out, Pigsy. I'm invincible, remember? If he wants to tussle with the champ, then I say bring it!" MK spoke, Mei joining in to cheer him on
"Yeah! 'Cause he's a superhero, yo! The Red Baby is gonna get MKO'd!"
"Totally Invincible!" MK grinned proudly.
.