chapter 2: fashin gala

(6 months later)
Putting on her boots hurriedly she picked her bag when Diana's door opened.

"Leaving already" and she nodded.

"What about you" she asked and she shrugged and plopped down on the couch.

"Evening shift..but I'm still thinking" and I nodded.

"Had breakfast yet?" And I shook my head.

"Again...?" She asked and I sighed

"Is Bridget treating you well" Diana asked

"Yeah she is.." I answered as I entered the kitchen to get a bottle of water.

"Here take this and don't save it" Diana warned sternly and for a moment she scared me.

She put the money in my hand and opened it.

"It's too much..." I told her following behind Her and she sat on the couch again.

"Yeah... Just use it stop being so good..gosh your so tiring" and I smiled and put the money in my bag.

"I owe you a lot and I haven't paid the rent in three month and I think your doing too much catering for my food" I told her and she waved me away picking the TV remote turning on the TV

"I told you already.. Its OK..now off to work..or else you might be late" I nodded noticing how late I was.

"Oh...and stop being so colourful...Montana girl" I giggled since I'd come to stay here, Diana always complained about my way of dressing.

Which she said was always so colourful, compared to her who wore black everyday like she had someone to morn.

She was an obsessed flower person not to talk of her pigtails
"Lydia.." She called and I turned looking at her and she seemed to be lost for words.

"Your mom called last night..you were asleep and I didn't want to wake you" my smile faded as I tore my gaze from her.

"So...?" I asked

"I didn't pick it..just wanted to let you know" I smiled and mouthed a thanks as I closed the door not wanting to think of my Mom.

Luckily for me the bus stopped as I ran after it, breathing heavily I walked to the back, my own little comfort zone as I sat down.

Someone groaned and I turned at the direction and was suddenly awe struck, he was beautiful.

He had brown hair, Chiseled face and a sharp jawline just the way it was described in all the books she had read since she came to this place..she always thought the were lies.

The man turned to look at her his dark glasses covering his eyes,they both stared at each other...No she stared at him and realised how rude it was.

She looked away immediately and cleared her throat, when she looked back he had turned away.

The bus came to a stop and she came down she couldn't hide her surprise when the man came down too, his face set in stones as he walked passed her.

She smiled excitedly as she followed behind him wishing to know where he was going and she knew for sure she was going to be late.

But surprising enough the Man was headed to the white fair where the fashion gala was going to be held.

She couldn't help her surprise as she followed closely behind the man stopped and she nearly hit him, he turned around and took out his glasses and her mouth slowly widened.

He had the most beautiful blue she had seen in her life, she gulped and licked her lips as her moth suddenly became dry.

"Are you following me" he asked in an annoyed tone, his voice was so bold and husky she shook her head to clear her thought.

"Huh..?" He looked her over and put back Hus shades and continued walking.

She had been staring she hadn't noticed that she had bumped into some girl "darn girl" she yelled.

"I'm so sorry..I didn't see you" she told her the girl rolled her eyes and pushed her away.

She noticed he had disappeared through a door and she sighed softly but smiled as she looked for the space allocator.
*****

"Your from Duran styles" the man asked and I nodded.

He looked me from head to toe stopping at her long skirt that stop few ways to her ankle.

He chuckled and shook his head "come" and she followed after him.

"Here...Duran styles is over there and the other side belongs to Gold ray" and I nodded.

I walked in and looked around this place was amazing, nothing had been set up at their space.

She noticed the four girls at the other side who were laughing but as soon as the saw her they stopped.

"Hi.." I waved and they looked at each other and three got up walking towards her.

"You mean us?" And I became confused clearly she was greeting them " yeah..." She answered unsure.

They burst out laughing "young girl...are you that dumb" and she frowned.

"Why...?" She asked them and they fell into another fit of laughter.

"Certainty dumb" the girl with brown eyes told the the blonde and she nodded with a smirked.

"We are from gold ray and I'm pretty sure your stupid brand company isn't supposed to be here...since your clearly losers" the blonde girl said leaning closer to her face.

She stepped back "are the makeup company also competing" I asked since the were confusing me.

The chuckled "your one of a kind...we're saying your stupid company is only here due to the scandal with Queen's arena" and I nodded still not understanding what they were about.

"And clearly you guys have terrible taste..your dressing sucks" one supplied and the all laughed and I looked down at my skirt wondering what was so wrong with it.

"And really pigtails are you in the Victorian era" and the laughed

"Girl...your just as worse and terrible like your company and do well to keep off, associating with losers isn't part of our company's habit" the laughed as the pushed past her.

She stumbled and looked at their retreating figures "don't mind them their a bunch of ugly bitches" I looked at the other girl who gave her a small smile and I smiled back.

"Laurel.." The girl told her and I smiled

"Lydia" and the both laughed.