delusional disorder

She gets fresh n up and feels relaxed she comes outside the bathroom and saw him arranging breakfast for her.

She back hugged him tightly "I love you"

He breaks the hug and pecks her lips and says "come lemme feed you"

He made her sit on his lap and started feeding him by his hands as-well she also feeded him.

Both had their breakfast.

Wife I have surprise for you" her eyes widened at surprise.

Both got ready and left for their distinction.

When they reached their destination her happiness had no bounds because he bought her to her favourite mountain which she mentioned him.

Wow thank you I loved this a lot" she said expressing her feelings to him.

They enjoyed a lot.

Jaan it's getting dark we should go back" he said to her.

She nob her head she was about to stand from the rock when her feet slips near the cliff and fall from their he run behind her to hold her and jump along with her 'supriyaaaaaaaaaa"

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

He immediately woke up and looked around his surroundings which was white walls white ceiling and a drip which was drop by drop going through his veins.

"Supriyaaaaaa" he screamed top of his lungs and immediately doctors and his parents come inside the room he removed his drip and asked doctor "doctor where is my wife supriya"

Sir you don't have wife" doctor said while calming.

He immediately holds his collar and says "what do you mean i don't have wife you stupid doctor.

He immediately grabs his phone from the table and to show supriya photo to him but there were none photos of her.

How's it possible" he stared feeling dizzy and fall unconscious.

Few hours later he gained consciousness and saw a doctor looking at him with concern.

Doctor you might know where is my wife" he asked her liked a lost kid who is finding his something really important.

Rudra you will listen to me then react okay" the older doctor said while cupping his face.

He nob his head.

There was no supriya rudra she was your imagination you are patient of delusional disorder.

There are different types of delusional disorder, which are determined based on the main theme of the delusions the person experiences. The types of delusional disorder include: Erotomanic: People with this type of delusional disorder believe that another person, often someone important or famous, is in love with them.

Supriya was also your delusional love or wife we can say. you have to move on get treated forget this mere imagination.

He looked at doctor and said "I can feel her at every part of my body and sense her she was not delusional I can bet on my life." He said with broke heart.

It's your choice to forget that delusional person rudra it's better you forget it soon" she said and left from there.

He was broke the person whom he loved till the end of his core was just his mere imagination was her care love and trust just imagination.

Is he sane person.

He got discharged from hospital and he came back home and saw everything normal as he use to live there was no trace of any woman who lived here.

His closest had his cloths and his room had dull colour his home office disorganised.

He lays on the bed and goes into memory lane where he had seen her making food for him giving him massage and what not.

Here's the update
I hope you enjoyed

Hey should I make a song playlist for this story guys

Vote comment follow