Truth revealed & his maa

Supriya was now 7 months pregnant and rudra was so careful about her he was taking care of her at every step even made her bath and what not.

Supriya was seating in living room and enjoying tv show when the bell ring rudra was in kitchen so she thought so open the door.

When said opened the door shivers run through her Spine her beats rapids it was none other than rudra father glaring at her and his mother who was looking so pale and weak.

Before he could see who was it he said "who it's jaan" but his expression changed when he saw his father and orbs soften when he looked at his weak mom.

"What made you bring here Mr"

"So you found her finally"

"That's none of your business get out from here jaan you go inside I don't want this man shadow also touch you"

"I am here to leave this piece of shit here" and he pushed rudra mother but supriya immediately holds.

Rudra hold his collar and says "you rapist you bustard my maa is not that it's you supriya told me how you blackmailed her to leave me that if she won't leave you will kill me get out of here you are nothing just a black dot to us nothing else my family was only my maa from childhood itself"

He pushed him aside and locked the door and hugged his mother tightly "beta how you get know that he ra.."

Shhhh maa you no need to worry now am with you i will never leave you and see supriya and soon to come granddaughter and divya is here we are a family"

Supriya also hugs them but laughs when baby "see dadi maa your granddaughter is kicking"

His mother immediately carsses her tummy and baby again kicks.

Supriya told her about divya and she was overwhelmed and asked divya to call her maa.

Divya felt an emotional connection with her.

Rudra served dinner to all his favourite ladies and rudra mother feeded everyone with love and affection.

Rudra was so overwhelmed his life was like dry sand without supriya when she entered his life he thought she would judge him but she turns out to be his support and stand infront of him like a wall and protected him.

His maa was always special to him who made his childhood perfect but it wasn't her fault when he was accused as rapist he saw in her orbs how she was dieing when they accused him a rapist.

Divya even though they don't share blood relation yet she made place in his heart which is so pure.

His Pari for whom he is protective and emotional he is waiting when will be the moment he will hold her in his arms.

This was story of rudriya.
And about our special divya she is gonna have her stand alone story but we will able to see rudriya as side characters.

Soon bonus chapters will be published.

What was your most fav moment"
Favourite character
Favourite dialogue