Kabanata 22

Veric

Leaving Abby in her own devices was difficult.

I wanted to witness.

I wanted to see.

Everything.

I'd actually expected that she would seek for guidance earlier when I made my offer. I'd actually hope that she would look up at me and said, "Yes, please. Can you help me fuck myself with the beaded dildo? I'm curious what it will feel like sliding in and out of me with its round ridges. I know they will stretch me so good for you."

That fantasy almost made me come in my slacks hands-free and I didn't want to ruin something so expensive.

But I was left disappointed that she'd chosen to do it all by herself.

Honestly, I understood her ground. She was a big girl. I knew she would know what worked and what didn't for her. But it kind of bummed me out that Abby was ashamed to have me in the same room as her when she finally had the courage to do what she'd probably never do in a million years if it wasn't for the Run and what was at stake. I knew popping her own virginity wouldn't have crossed her mind.

Granted, I would be the first man to deflower her, but it would've been a tantalizing experience to fuck Abby with a dildo and make her squirm as I tortured her with it, letting her have a taste of what was about to come.

I'd whisper sweet nothings to her ears, swear a bunch of dirty promises against her neck. She'd have the best orgasm in her life only through my cock. I wanted to see her wrapped around it, choking on it, impaled and leaking as she bounced on my length all the while screaming in ecstasy as if she was riding the lightning that would shoot her through the ether.

Since I had no choice but to wait until tomorrow before I had my way with her, I went looking for Salvatore in the domus to discuss something about the incoming arrival of the rival Clan who wanted his son killed.

They'd be here in a few days--could be a day after the Mating Run--to discuss business and partnership with Kasteel.

But despite the intention of the event, I knew the Palmeri Family would still beg for retribution in exchange for the loss of their heir.

Cal would be exposed of his true identity once the House Palmeri made a noise about what they knew about him, and everything would crash and burn.

I found Salvatore in the library, reading an ancient-looking version of the Crime and Punishment. Hindi niya ako napansin ng nilapitan ko siya. He had the book up his face, obscuring his vision, so I grabbed the tome he was reading and snatched it away from his grasp.

"Hey!--" he growled then stopped short when he realized it was just me. "Veric." Napatayo siya agad.

"We need to talk," I muttered, looking around to make sure no one was eavesdropping. "It's about Cal."

Salvatore's expression turned stoic as he nodded and followed me. I directed us to the rarely used section of the library and hid behind the tall shelves.

"I have a plan. We need to come clean with Kasteel," I told him.

"Why the hell are we gonna do that? Do you want us all killed?"

"The Bianchi Clan are coming in a couple of days and it wouldn't take long before they use the information of Cal being your son against you. And we need to beat them up to it. We'll confess to the Godfather."

His eyed widened. "Are you out of your mind? How's that going to help our situation?"

"We just need to make an exchange with Kasteel. He could offer protection while I could give seventy percent of my monthly revenue to him. No man could decline a good offer of money."