Kabanata 24

Veric

This was the best way to die.

Buried.

Not under dirt and soil, but inside of someone as eager as Abby who was currently riding my cock like a champ.

I felt like my head was about to explode and all of my blood vessels were going to snap one by one at how incredible the pressure of her channel was around me.

I'd fucked a lot of pussies in the past, but not as tight as Abby. She had the cunt of an iron clamp.

I looked down to where we were connected, and the sight of her stretched entrance accommodating my veiny length almost made me spill my seed inside her and fill her up until the excess dribbled out of her wrecked hole.

The chemistry in my blood was getting messed up and every sense of the world had turned into an echo at the back of my mind as I took, and took and took...

Since Abby's mouth was kind of busy sucking my tongue, I took the opportunity to hold her hips and pull out.

Abby made a noise of protest, and since that her mouth was occupied, it came out as a muffled groan.

She was so wet and her slick was dripping over my cock.

God, she was irresistible. I had no idea how she could turn me into a wild animal, and she smelled good. Everything smelled good. I didn't know what was happening anymore. All I cared about was to fuck, and fuck, and fuck.

"Put it back in, please," Abby practically begged me, her eyes glassy, her mouth swollen from our passionate kiss. "Put it back. Put it back. Put it back, please..."

"As you wish, mia," I told her, using again an endearment that she couldn't understand and I shouldn't use.

Instead of overthinking why I just called her darling, I brought Abby down on my cock again until I was rooted into her depths.

I moaned in ecstacy as Abby's channel kept constricting around me every time I bottomed out and thrust up, burying myself again and again into his virgin cunt.

I wouldn't last long, not when I was surrounded with her tight heat. And even though I'd be able to come, I knew the fire under my skin wasn't dying out anytime soon.

One round wouldn't be enough to expel the Spice from our system.

Not that I was complaining. I wanted to crawl inside of her and feel every sensation she was feeling, push the buttons she didn't know she had.

Now that we were both engulfed with the fire of her own making, I had no idea if I had the ability to fan it out.

As if I even wanted it to die.

I grabbed both of Abby's tits as she rode me, playing the bulbous mountains as she kept bouncing on my lap and swirling her hips once in a while, using my cock to graze and scratch every unattended space inside of her.

Her hair was all over the place, sticking across her forehead, her cheeks, her neck and shoulders.

She was even more of a lovely sight when she was a wreck, and my end goal was to deduce her even more until all she was were ruins.

But I didn't want her to solely feel pleasure-- something that was so temporary that it could be sated after a night of rough fucking.

I wanted her to feel cherished and taken care of. I wanted to honor her body, and thank every inch of her with a kiss.

Abby Solis was a selfless girl, willing to do everything for her family and for Cal, a person she had no blood relations with. And despite the rollercoaster that I'd put her through, she was still intact and fighting.

Her tenacity was even hotter than her physical beauty.

This was what I was afraid of.

I couldn't even blame the Spice anymore.

Somehow, Abby managed to ensnare me involuntarily, and pretending that I wasn't infatuated with her was proven to be difficult, especially when I was currently balls-deep inside her pussy and the gyration of her hips only made me tiptoe at the edge of no return.

It seemed that things would only get harder from now on. Because even after this night, even after the Run where we would have sex again, I'd be obsessed with Abby.

This was the most dangerous part of the deal.

That I felt myself getting drawn to her, too much and too close. I felt like a hypocrite, an indecisive moron because of this urge to want something from her and to hate myself from wanting it at all.

Abby stared down at me and just the angelic sight of her in disarray was enough to push me over the cliff.

I came inside her without warning, shooting my seed into her very depths. The spurts were endless and even though Abby's body still planted on my cock, I knew she would soon be leaking of my cum.

The warmth inside of her might have fired her fuse as well because I felt her constricting around me before she came too, drenching my cock in a river of her own orgasm.

Abby crashed forward and I wrapped my arms around her body and pulled her close.

Her heart was beating rapidly against my chest.

If I could, I'd keep her heart alongside mine, a perfect fit, wrapped together in a barb wire, torn and shredded, but tight, buried into the infinite darkness inside of me, a space only us could exist. A cage neither of us could escape. But those things were just a ripple in the sands, a false reflection in the water. Not really true or possible.

For I have no heart. At least not the good kind. Only blood and bone, and flesh that was probably rotten.

There was no denying it. I wanter her. I wanted Abby to be mine. Now that we finally did it, I didn't want to let her go.

But would she want me back?

How could she accept a man made of air and shadow?

A man who'd sinned so many times that even hell had no place for him?

Nothing Sinful