Kabanata 26

Veric

The forest loomed before us. Dark, cold and inviting.

The Run was about to commence.

As Abby stood next to me, free of clothing, I couldn't erase the memory of us fucking like bunnies last night. She might have been still sore and aching. I wasn't easy to handle, but Abby had taken me well and proud.

She was a strong woman. Brave and courageous. I wished for every woman in the world to have her tenacity, the steadfastness to soldier through every storm despite the wind blowing against them.

Behind the night of pleasures and passionate moments, guilt was actually biting me at the heart for even bringing her into this mess and for letting my world taint her innocence. It was a feeling I wasn't familiar with, so I had no idea how to keep the emotion at bay.

I played a huge part in all of this... So maybe the guilt was deserved.

"It's so frigid out here," Abby complained, wrapping her arms around her.

I couldn't blame her.

The breeze was chilly coming from the forest and the sea, resulting for all men joining the Run to have a permanent boner. Me, included.

"You're not shy?" tanong ko kay Abby nang mapansin kong mas concern pa siya sa lamig kumpara sa estado ng katawan niyang walang saplot.

She gave me a polite smile. "Almost everyone here is naked. So that's my consolation." Abby then looked down and her eyes landed on my veiny cock pointing straight at her.

"What about you? You seem... excited."

I couldn't help but raise a brow in amusement. "It's the cold. Why don't you wrap your fingers around it to keep it warm for later."

Abby blushed at my blatant response, making her cheeks red like a tomato. She didn't manage to retort a reply because a servo with blond curls carrying a tray of Rosemilk in shot glasses interrupted us.

"Rosemilk, ma'am?" he offered to Abby.

She turned to me and asked, "This is to keep me from getting pregnant, right?"

"Yes."

"Oh my god! We didn't use protection last night and this morning!" Abby's eruption of distress was a bit overdramatic. "I could get..."

"I highly doubt it," I reassured her, my eyes gazing out the treelines we were about to enter in a few minutes.

"Why are you not worried?" napipikon na tanong ni Abby.

I let out a humorless chuckle. Without looking at her, I muttered, "I was vasectomized three years ago. So all you'll be getting from me and had, was all semen. No sperm. You could put your mind at ease if you're worried about getting accidentally pregnant, because you won't. Secondly, don't tell anyone about this. Only Hexon and Astriel know. And last but not the least, take a shot of the Rosemilk. The Mating Run is full of possibilities of you getting fucked not only by me."

"Don't remind me about it," sabi naman ni Abby. "But thank you for telling me." She was quiet for a second before speaking again. "Why did you do it?"

I contemplated if I should answer her.

"My scion blood ends with me." Ito lang ang naging sagot ko sa kanya.

In the Run, it was optional to use the Spice, but after what Abby and I had just went through yesterday, we decided to forgo with it, since we wanted to enter the event with a clear mind.

"Once you hear the first blare of the horn, you'll run into the forest amongst the women. The second blare is for the males. Find a clearing where there's a lush of grass so it's more comfortable," I suggested. "And remember, we are the new couple here. They want to watch and join."

"This is crazy. I can't believe I'm doing this."

"Just ignore everyone around you," sabi ko. "Our goal here is for us to get this through."

Our eyes locked.

"Calm your nerves. This is just sex," I said.

Abby nodded, determination etched in her expression.

When the first blare of the horn sounded, signalling the females to go into the forest prior to the men who would chase them after, Abby started to move.

She was ambling at first, unsure what to do, but when all of the women picked up pace to run into green thicket, she started to run faster as well.

Hunger like no other swirled at the deepest part of my gut. When I saw Abby disappeared into the forest, the craving only grew inside of me, devouring my heart and lungs until I couldn't breathe.

I want to feast on her again.

But the second horn didn't blast yet.

So I would wait.

I took a deep inhale.

My legs were ready for some exercise.

And so was my cock.

I couldn't wait to ruin her again.

Nothing Sinful