Kabanata 27

Abby

Sharp rocks scraped the soles of my feet. Twigs snapped beneath my steps, and the humid air was so thick it felt like I was barreling through an invisible wall. Muntik na rin akong matisod dahil sa mga naglalakihang ugat ng mga puno na nakaangat pa sa lupa.

The other girls running alongside me didn't seem to mind the harsh environment we were entering. They even seemed ecstatic and delirious, judging by the wide smiles on their faces and the giggles they made as if they were just playing tag.

They were all bathing themselves in the thrill of the chase.

I should have been enjoying this too, if it wasn't for the annoying rocks that were persistent to dig into my feet and the sweltering temperature of the forest.

I searched for a clearing with a thick grass bed as what Veric had suggested earlier. At the back of my mind, I was also subconsciously seeking for a spot where we could do again the deed without any spectators.

But that seemed to be a pipe dream.

Of course everyone would want to see Veric and I fuck.

I was a new addition to the Clan, and not to mention, Veric's second wife

The Clan members would surely want to witness how we consummate our love for the first time in public.

Love? No, no. This is just a ruse. A play-pretend. Damn their tradition for making me think that it's the case. Everything is just gonna be physical. No hearts were involved.

Veric would use me as his outlet, and I would use him to stay alive.

Then why does the idea of him just using me as a hole to wet his wick made my heart clench?

Why does a small part of me is expecting that every time Veric touches me, it means something more? Something beyond our deal?

And why the fuck does it hurt knowing that I'm just here for one specific purpose and nothing else?

I knew the weight of the situation and how to go along with the game. But it seemed I had completely forgotten that I was brought here only as Veric's own personal toy to distract his enemies from his faults and the wreckage he'd made.

Nandito lang ako para maging panakip-butas.

My spiralling thoughts had preoccupied me from what was happening. All I had in mind was to run.

I stopped short beside a tall tree and leaned against its coarse trunk to catch my breath.

Lifting my head up, I basked in under the splinter of sunlight filtering through the gaps between the trees and smelled the earthy scent of damp wood and decaying leaves.

"Now, we wait..." Vanessa stated when she suddenly appeared next to me.

"I didn't saw you earlier at the assembly point," I said.

"My husband and I were on our way there when Salvatore became frisky," she explained as she gesture her front. Fresh cum was dripping from the slit of her pussy.

"Cool..." I just replied, trying my best not to blush at the sight of a post-fucked vagina which was leaking profusely with a man's swimmers.

"Follow me. I know a spot where we can be comfortable. You don't wanna lie on a bed of dirt."

I was hesitant to trail behind Vanessa. If I followed her, chances were she and Salvatore would see Veric and I have sex, which defeated the whole purpose of me wanting to not have any audience.

Though deep down, I knew that would be impossible.

Everyone would still want to watch. No matter how I wanted for us to have sex in private.