Banished Nymph

nymph/nɪmf/noun

nymph/nɪmf/noun

a mythological spirit of nature imagined as a beautiful maiden inhabiting rivers, woods, or other locations. 

• • •

"OH MY FUCKING- WHY THE FUCK- WHAT THE- ITS AN- AN ELF?!"

"NYMPH."

"WHY IS THERE A FUCKING ELF-"

"NYMPH, GODDAMN IT."

• • •

As far back as it would go, nymphs were female divinities. Charming, seductive, ethereal, graceful, call them what you wanted, but it would not change their beauty. Some young, some old, all of them looked ageless and breathtaking.

As time went by, the stories that had formed were inevitable. Most of them tried to portray a nymph's beauty, but none could exactly pinpoint it. The word wasn't in the dictionary. It was out of this world.

Either connected to the forest or the oceans, clouds or the flowers, the nature spirits were endlessly pretty, and could lure in any man with just a look, including the gods.

They hadn't meant it to come true, literally.

Felix was a male. He was not supposed to be a nymph. Never once in history, recorded or not, had a nymph been a boy.

The worst part- he was easily as pure and beautiful as them. If he had been a girl, he would have fit right in, excelling in stamina, charisma, and of course, looks. However, the nymphs had deemed themselves superiors to the male kind, smarter, prettier.

So it was an obvious blow to their pride when Felix had turned out to be almost one of them.

Almost.

And that's why he was banished.

• • •

Playlist (WILL BE MADE DURING PARTS OF THE STORY)

• • •

Dedications, Motivations For Preventions Of Procrastinations-

Icebunny11 (Me, my delulu self, who got up to write this)

OOF_LasagnaPotter (My first friend on wattpad)

BangtanHopeRocksJungsoo_Hae_758gottasuckdiminieout, Astar_19, SuGaRWithTaeChiMKoOk (My favorite Indians)

hyunjinsiconicmole, may_bornmiaSapphireSoup@kageyamasatoru, Hoseokiiss  (YALL MY FAVOURITE AUTHORS, YOU GUYS NEVER GONNA SEE IT BUT STILL, GONNA PUT YOU IN HERE)

-pxmpkinspicx-kaiparkerenthuiestHOE_4ALLMissMadWoman (My best friends who I met absolutely randomly, I don't even remember at this point.)

quokkaboysungie, Chosuah, hwang_victoria_08, BlackLily_17, jemima_bahng, -voidhxrrxn, MinLeeSou, MinsungiesChocolatyEST3LLAA, GV08032005 (All the maydays who decided to adopt ME, for some reason. Tysm fr yall)

• • •

Copyright © Icebunny11

© All Rights Reserved

• • •

"Thanks for knowing my existence :)"