How you met

Joey
You were just drinking coffee at central perk with your friends whilst you were out shopping and a guy had come up to you asking if you wanted to go on a date. In Joey's eyes he probably thought you were gonna be ones of those girls he never calls back,but i guess he was wrong.

Ross
Ross has known you since you were kids as you,Monica and Rachel were like a little trio. I guess he never thought he'd gain feelings again. You had rejected him once when you were both in high school,just before he was about to leave for college. That was when he lost all hope.

Chandler
When Ross had ended up in hospital when he got hit in the face after the game,you happened to be there after you fell over trying to fix some holes on the roof of your parents house. You and chandler had just clicked that night,it was like you had known each other for years.
That night he asked you if you wanted to go out sometime. The rest is history.

Monica
You were a re occurring customer at Monica's restaurant and most of the time you went there just so she could serve you. Soon enough you built the courage up to talk to her.

Rachel
You guys had known each other since you were kids in high school and when she left Barry at the alter you and Monica were roommates and still as close as ever. So you had all reunited.

Phoebe
You were always at central perk and sometimes you even spoke to the friends,I mean you were apart of the group. When she was doing her gigs you always caught her eye. Finally she decided to build up the courage and ask you out.