Joey tribbiani imagine 1

You found out your pregnant with Joey's child. You were beyond exited. But you wanted the right moment to tell him. Today was his birthday and you decided to give him a card with a message in. When Joey came home that night you acted normal and pretended nothing was happening.
"Hey y/n" Joey said walking through the door then giving you a peck on the cheek.
"Hey!" You said. "How was work?"
"Nothing new you know we just did a little rehearsal on the set."
"That's cool!"
"I was thinking of you the whole time though"
"You were huh?"
"Yep"
"Also I was thinking about my present."
"Oh I know what you thinking about tribbiani"
"So you did get me some?"
"Did I get you what?"
"You know...porn the one I really wanted with the female police officer who..."
"Please don't finish that sentence" "yes I did get it you and I also have something else for you" I say with a giant smile.

I passed him his police officer crap and then the card.
"What is it?"
"Well open it and you'll know!"
Joey opens the card and whilst he reads through it a giant smile is spread across his face.
"Are you serious?" He asked
"Yes!"
He picked me up spinning me around out of happiness.

The rest of the group came through the door right on time,I had decided to throw a little party/gathering for his birthday.

"What's going on in here?" Ross asked.
Chandler picks up the card and reads it.
"You kidding" he says
Rachel snatches the card from his hand. "Oh my god!"
Everyone else read through it and were more than happy for us,I was so excited to have a baby it's what I've dreamed of since I was a little girl and especially with Joey it's even better.