Chandler bing imagine 1

It was a Wednesday morning and I walked into central perk ordered my usual and sat down with my friends.
"Hey guys!"
"Hey babe" my boyfriend of 2 years chandler greeted me.
"Whatcha talking about?"
"I was just thinking we should all go skiing this weekend." Rachel told me.
Everyone seemed like they were contemplating it but I stepped in.
"Sure! I'd love to go,you know skiing was something I adored doing when I was younger"
"Okay I guess it's settled we are gonna go!"

_______________________________
I was getting my bags out of phoebe's grandma's cab to take them into my room until I heard shouting that quickly turned into whispering.  I didn't really think much of it.

It was night time and we were all exhausted after the day we had,I was about to drift off, when chandler said that he was taking me somewhere and that i had to dress nice.
So,I made my way upstairs and got ready.

We had walked for about 10 minutes until we stopped at this gorgeous restaurant that had the ceiling filled with lillies my favourite flower.

After a while we were both sat at our table eating our food until chandler spoke up.

"Okay um I'm just gonna get straight into it. Y/n all these years I have known you have probably been the best years of my life. You know the moment I saw you at Monica's the night I moved into my new apartment I just knew that I was gonna love you endlessly. I thought it would matter when or where I did this,but sitting here tonight made me realise all that that matters is you. You make me happier than I ever thought I could be and if you let me I will spend my entire life proving it to you. Y/n,will you marry me?" He finished eventually getting onto one knee.

"Yes" I say straight away.
I was marrying the man of my dreams and I couldn't have been happier.

____________________________
We arrived back and we were all just watching tv until I noticed chandler asleep on my lap.

"Aww" Monica said
"You guys are so right for each other you know this is you guys until you die." Phoebe spoke.

"You think?" I ask

"Definitely" chandler whispered.