Meeting

((Before I start please keep in mind that I am deslaxic. Although I will try my best to avoid mistakes but a thing or two might slip. For that, sorry in advance))

-Normal genshin world.

-710 words
_______________

*traveler is wandering around Sumeru while he sees and fimiliar finger from afar. It's Kayea! Travler decides to approach him.

-Kayea! Long time no see.

Kayea: ah, luck must be on my side. To what do I owe this pleasure.

-what brings you to Sumeru?

Kayea: I was sent by the knight of favonius for a mission ofc...

*time passes by and travler and Kayea catch up on the latest news while they walk around the streets of Sumeru*

-well then, I would be heading to a gathering with some friends. Would you like to join Kayea?

Kayea: well I suppose I have nothing better to do. So I guess I can accompany you. I do not wish to feel lonely at this lovely night anyways.

I chuckle a bit*
-well alright then. Follow me. I'm sure the others won't mind you joining.

*both of them walk and reach Lambad's Tavern. There they meet Cyno, Tighnari, Kaveh, and Alhaitham*

-everyone! This is Kayea. Captain of the knights of favonius, from Monstad.

Cyno: ah Kayea. Good to see you *he approaches Kayea for a firm handshake*

Kayea: ah~ general Cyno. Haven't changed one bit after all these years.
(from what I know they know each other because they took care of Collie. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong)

*Cyno looks at the others and explained who Kayea is to Tighnari and Kaveh and Alhaitham*

*I sit at the table and Kyea sits besides me.*
-this is Alhaitham, the scribe of the academia and this is Kaveh, a well known architect
*as I say so, alhaitham give a little nod while kaveh smiles brightly and waves a bit*

And this is Tighnari, a researcher at the Avidyea forest

Tighnari: pleaser to meet you.

Kayea: the pleaser is all mine.

Kaveh: how are you enjoying your stay in Sumeru Captin Kayea
*he says while smiling and putting a hand under his chin. His elbow on the table*

Kayea: it's quite intrsting. Everything is quite different from the last time I arrived here. And please call me Kayea. No need for titles.

Alhaitham: is that so? Since I keep records of any change Sumeru go's through i can't help but agree with you
*he says while his arms are crossed*

*we chat the night away. Talking about all kinds of different topics as we drink and enjoy food.
I stand up and excuse myself to the bathroom. Kaveh also joins me and we both head to the bathroom*

Kaveh: I must say, your friend is quite lovely. He has style and is quite aware of most things. And unlike Alhaitham his is not annoying when he explains things and doesn't look down on you.

*i chuckle at the way he talks about alhaitham*

-yeah kayea is quite social.

*we had back to our table and kaveh takes my place and sits next to Kayea. Smiling at him. Elbow on the table, hand under his chin, bodys tilted twords Kayea. For an outsider he looks like he is flirting. I sit next to alhaitham. His face is screaming with jealousy*

*Kaveh picks of the end of Kayeas hair where he puts a green feather and looks at it*
(This is according to his new skin)

Kaveh: what a lovely feather. The colors are quite bright and they compliment each other well. It go's prefectly with you blue hair.

Kayea: why thank you. You also have a nice feather *Kayea brushes Kavehs bangs and his finger traces of to where Kaveh placed his feather* A beautiful feather on an equally beautiful man

*Kavehs cheek blush a bit. The whole room go's silent as everyone stairs at what Kayea just did. Tighnari and Cyno look at each other then look at Kaveh and Kayea then back at each other. I blink a few times feeling a bit awkward.

SUDDENLY... A loud slamming breaks that silent*

What happened?
What will Alhaitham do? Dose travler feels jealous as well now that finally he sees Kayea flirting with somone else?