The Night Continues

2056 words

_______________

*I am bandaging Kayeas wrist*

Kayea: Ahhh *he says from the pain*  through out all my years of combat. I never thought I could get injured so easily.

*Tighnari enters the room* Travler. Allow me to take a look at this. From the redness i can tell this is more than just a regular case of pain

-alright *i stand and give him my seat. Tighnari removes the bandage*

Tighnari: now kayea. I am going to exam your wrist and it might hurt a little so bare with me.

Kayea: alright, I appreciate it.

*Tighnari examens Kayeas wrist. Kayea makes sounds incating his pain. After few minutes*

Tighnari: it's just as I thought. I don't know how alhaitham manged to do it but it appears your wrist is broken.

*kayea is surprised and his eyes widen a bit*
Kayea: my, my. The man has some level of strength. I can not deny it.

*earlier*

*we all were stunned by the big slamming sound. We looked over and it was alhaitham. He slammed the table as he was trying to reach for Kayeas hand. He grabbed his wrist so tight. Pulling it away from kavehs hair*

*the silent was louder than ever. Everyone was shocked including Kaveh. Time was slower. After few moments of silence that felt like ages. Kayea broke the silence*

Kayea: aha... Ahahahaha. Now now. There is no need to get physical dear alhaitham. You can let me go now.

*alhaitham was frozen for few seconds. Then he let go of Kayeas wrist*

Alhaitham: AHEM. Ahem *he fix his clothes as he slowly sat back down, looking down* apologises. I. Don't know what came over me.

Kayea: apology accepted if you buy me a drink~ *he says with a friendly smile*

*i glance over to Kaveh. His eyes are still a bit wide open. His cheeks have a gentle blush. Watching alhaithams movements. Slowly sitting straight and looking down at the table. Like he is almost replaying what just happened in his head*

Cyno: I've never seen alhaitham react so quickly. It's like the days where his teacher gave him home work. Do you know why alhaitham graduated so quickly? Because he was the fastest at getting rid of his school Hatham

*cyno turned around. Tighnari was once again disappointed by his bad jokes*

Kayea: aaaah, I see what you did there. Good one cyno. *kayea smiles at him*

Tighnari: NO! Don't encourage him!

*kaveh and I giggle and laugh at the situation*

Cyno: finally. Someone appreciates me and is a little supportive unlike some people *he looks at Tighnari*

Tighnari: arhhh. Now look at what you've done. You gave him unnecessary ego boost. And now I have to deal with more of his "amazing" jokes

Cyno: so you do think my jokes are amazing. I knew you were playing hard to get.

Tighnari: n-no! No no. No no no. Your jokes are bad and I've made that clear.

*Cyno hold Tighnaris hand and pulls him a little close. Now they are closer to each other, thier faces apart not by much*

Cyno: but that's now what I heard just now. Just admit it. You like my jokes.

Tighnari: YOU-... ehmmm *he says with a bit of anger. After few moments of looking at each other they both chuckle. And we chuckle and smile at them*