The Night Continues 2

1620 words

____________

*back to Kayea and his plans*

(ou just what could I do? Should I crowl through kavehs window? Or perhaps...alhaithams window? *he is thinking with a mischievous smile on his face*)

(or perhaps I should go back to the travler? I don't want to scare them off after all. *he continues walking slowly, unsure of what to do*)

*he start to walk a little faster*
(to the travler it is. I'll make alhaitham pay for his doings later)
*he smirks and he continues to walk back home.*

{{for this chapter we will go with lumine. I will change the gender based off of your guys request or just as I see fitted if there were no suggestions}}

*kayea reaches the inn and heads to lumines room. He knocks to see if she is awake. Few short moments later lumine open the door*

Lumine: kayea?

Kayea: well hello to you too. Mind if I join you for tonight? *he smirks*

Lumine: join me as in?...

Kayea: ou~? Come now, you won't leave me to die out of boredom in my room? I simply thought it would be fun if a dear friend of mine and I hung out... Is that so bad?

*lumine chuckles a bit* at this hour?
What sort of fun are we talking? *she smirks*

Kayea: well why don't you we find out?

*kayea puts a hand on lumines cheek as he leans in for a kiss, while stepping forward into the room.*

*lumine is a bit surprised but doesn't resist and let's him in, kissing him back. Watching his other hand close the door*

*kayea hold lumine tight. Both of his arms around her. Kissing her passionately. Letting his tongue explore her mouth. Feeling her curves with one hand, moving it slowly down from her shoulder to her boobs to her waist and back up ever so slowly. All while kissing her passionately.*

Lumine: mmm~ kayea *she gasps a bit as she gos through all this passion*
(for just how long did he think of doing this? It's like he's been waiting years to do this. This is too much for me to handle) *she trys to catch up to kayea, mirroring his moves, but she is feeling a little dizzy.*

*she pushes kayea away gently as she gasps for air*

Kayea: what's wrong? Can't handle the heat~

Lumine: your such a tease *she says between breaths, her chest rising and falling* I-.. Amm... I don't think we should continue

*she says while kayea looks at her and gets closer to her face with his usual charming smile as lumine avoids eye contact. Pinned against the wall*

Kayea: why not? Why so afraid?

Lumine: well we are friends, and also have the same work place *she says while her eyes wander around the room, looking at kayea eyes from time to time just for her eyes to look at another diraction again* so, it.. It would be kind of awkward to... Ahem.. To ruin into each other from time to time.

*keyeas face is still close to hers, still looking at her with a charming smile. She is somewhat cornered*

Lumine: amm, yeah... So amm.. Maybe we should to sto-*she looks at kayea in the eyes, slowly getting hypnotized*maybe we should *she leans in a bit closer to him, eyes locked on kayeas blue memorizating eye*..... has anyone ever told you that you have such beautiful eyes? *she says as she relaxes a bit, giving in to her desires*

*kayea continues to smile as usual* no... No one has ever told me that my eyes are beautiful, at least, not while looking at them so deeply. I feel exposed *he chuckles a bit*