On The Other End

1701 words

This chapter is very spicy, hope you enjoy. You feedback is welcomed. 🫶
_____________________

*on the other end of the night. We go back to when everyone just leaves the restaurant.
This is between Tighnari and Cyno as they walk home*

Tighnari: tonight was truly something else. It was very twisted.

Cyno: twisted? Are you referring to what happened between Alhaitham and kayea?

Tighnari: precisely. Alhaitham manged to break kayeas wrist. It was truly something I haven't seen before.

Cyno: I can't say I am too surprised when it comes to him.

*Tighnari nods and they continue walking in silance for a few moments*

Tighnari: what would you do if someone proceeded to flirt with me? I mean I do have a good theory of what you might do. But after the unexpected events of tonight, maybe my theory might be proven wrong.

Cyno: It would be absolutely unacceptable. I would take them to Narukami village and Tigh them to a nari.

*Tighnari looks at him disappointed*

Cyno: get it? I would tie them to a tree in Narukami village. And nari tree? A tree in Narukami. No?

*Tighnari sighs* your hopless. I shouldn't have asked in the first place *Tighnari sounds very disappointed*

*after few seconds of silence*

Cyno: I truly don't know what I will do. I usually sacre people off just by mere looks. *he slowly moves his hand close to Tighnaris hand and and twistes his pinky finger around Tighnaris pinky finger*

*Tighnari sighs but then looks at Cyno who is looking ahead, his head tilted a bit in the opposite direction of Tighnari*

'Tighnari chuckles a bit* that's true. You are too intimidating looking for people to make that mistake.

*Cyno looks at Tighnari as he holds his hand. His fingers between Tighnaris fingers* I suppose that is a good thing.

*Cyno pulls Tighnari close and puts his hand on his waist*

Tighnari: what are you doing?

Cyno: Isn't it obvious, I am showing the world that you are mine.

*Tighnari blushes a bit, taken back by what cyo just said*

Tighnari: It's late at night and there is no one around.

Cyno: you never know who is watching, especially at night, where evil is most active. I have to protect my most sacred positions after all.

*Tighnari blushes a bit more*
(what has gotten into him? Why is he being like this all of a sudden. No, it can't be.. Did the thought of someone else bother him this much?)

Tighnari: are you? Jealous?

Cyno: jealous? No. But... I am afraid. And that's not something I feel often. Fear usually means that there is danger lurking around. It's how our bodys and senses protect us.

Tighnari: what are you afraid of exactly? I don't hear anything
*he flickers his ears trying to detect any sound that requires them to be on the look out*

*Cyno doesn't respond. Then it hits Tighnari. Cyno is afraid of loosing Tighnari since he doesn't know what to do if someone tried to take him away. Cyno stays silent*

Tighnari: hey! Answer me, you can't just ignore my question.

Cyno: why not? You ignore my jokes all the time.