Morning: Finally The Sun

910 Words

___________

The sun shines on sumeru. Seeping in through every crack. Warm and bright.

Kaveh twists and turns, trying his best to sleep in a bit more before giving in and finally opening his eyes.
He looks around the room before meeting a figure that was leaning on the door, arms crossed.

Alhaitham: slept well?

*kaveh sits up holding his head*
Kaveh: my head is killing me *he rubs his head* why are you standing there? Where you watching me!!?

*alhaitham sighs and pours a cup of water* drink this.

*kaveh takes the drink* you can't just ignore my question! Answer me... Why were you watching me?

*as kaveh brings the cup near his mouth, alhaitham puts his fingers on the bottom of the cup forcing him to drink it. His face is blank as usual*

*kaveh drinks almost the full cup before stopping and coughing a bit* h-hey! You can't just force me to drink *he catches his breath* I almost choked *kaveh looks irritated*

Alhaitham: yes but you didn't now did you? *he sits down next to him, arms crossed*

*kaveh looks at him a bit confused*
Kaveh: what. Are you doing? (why is he willingly staying around me?)

Alhaitham: can't a roommate sit beside his fellow roommate?

Kaveh: yes, I spouse they can but why? You've never done that willingly. Why now? What changed?

*alhaitham sighs and says nothing*

Kaveh: unless... Alhaitham, are you jealous?

Alhaitham: jealous of what? *he sounds irritated*

*kaveh has a cheeky smile* you are jealous of me giving attention to Kayea.
*alhaitham is visibly upset but is still silent*
Kaveh: to he honest, I don't know why you care. It's not like we are dating *kaveh looks down to the cup in his hand. Watching the water turn as he turns the glass*

*the silence takes over the room as they both sit side by side each other for a while*

Kaveh: anyways.
*he puts his hands on his knees as he stands up before he feels a hand on his wrist. Gently pulling him to sit  next to him.
Kaveh is a bit surprised but sits back down.
Alhaitham pulls him even closer and hugs him. Making kavehs head lay on his chest*

*kavehs eyes widden but he doesn't pull away*

*alhaitham sighs* I know I am not the best person out there but... But I do love you and care about you very much. I always have but I know I haven't shown it in the best way possible *he pushes kaveh away by the shoulders gently to look in his eyes*

Alhaitham: kaveh, I love you very much *he puts his hand on his cheek* I always have and always will. Even if you don't chose me which I don't blame you. A part of me will always wait for you.

*kaveh is shocked and speechless*

*alhaitham leans in for a kiss. He leans in slowly while looking at kavehs eyes. Trying to read his reaction. His lips are few inches away. Alhaitham waits few seconds to see if kaveh will stop him.*

*alhaitham kisses kaveh gently. It's a side the kaveh never seen. Kaveh is still in shock just sitting there, allowing alhaitham to kiss him. Alhaitham puts his arms around kaveh ever so gently.*

Kaveh:
(what is going on? Who... Just who is this man. This is not alhaitham. This is..... This is the one I want to be with. Ou god his hands are around my waist. It's so warm and nice. Dose he have a fever? His hands are burning. I never expected such man to be this gental)

*as kavehs thought rush through his head. He closes his eyes and puts his arms around alhaithams shoulders, slowly closing his eyes as he kisses him back*

*the kiss finally ends with both of them breathless*

Kaveh: *chuckles a bit and puts his head on alhaithams shoulder*
Haitham, I might have fallen for you a long time ago if you just showed me this side of yours.

*alhaitham has a slight smile on his face as he enjoyes hugging kaveh*

*after a short while of hugging him alhaitham slides his fingers down the opening of the back is kavehs shirt.*

Kaveh: heee *pushes alhaitham away* h-hey... Cut that out! *kaveh looks and sounds irritated*

*alhaitham laughs a bit and just looks at kaveh with a smile*

Kaveh: don't look at me like that! *kaveh is still irritated*
Hey! I said stop looking at me like that. Do you hear me?!!

*alhaitham still has his smirk on his face*

Kaveh: I SAID, CUT THAT OUT

Alhaitham: *chuckles a bit* your so cute when you get all worked up

*kaveh is taken back* W-what?..

Alhaitham: what? Can't I complement my dear roommate or shall I say boyfriend?

*kaveh is surprised and his face turns red* w-what?..

*alhaitham has a smirk on his face with his arms crossed*

*kaveh sits up straight and trys to sit up* ahem....*he looks the other diraction* what am I again?

*Alhaitham leans in near to his ear with a smirk* my roommate

Kaveh: and?

Alhaitham: a fellow scholar

Kaveh: no not that either! *he sounds irritated but he is still facing the other direction*

*alhaitham leans in a bit closer to his ear* my boyfriend... Is that what you want to hear dear kaveh?

*kaveh is still looking the other direction but doesn't say anything*

___________

I have the urge to delete everything