we are broken now💔💔

One day .....like usually suho and seojun was fighting.they were on another level . suddenly junkyeong came and stopped them .she then helped suho and wiped his blood .but she didn't help seojun.seeing this ....seojun was upset .but suho was smirking.then they went for their class .

At  lunch break........

Suho sitted next to junkyeong.they were eating. Suddenly suho thought about seojun .(WHERE IS THAT BASTARD SEOJUN?)he thought.he then looked at the lunch area.seojun wasn't there.he then thought and randomly went to the rooftop.

In the rooftop. .....
.

Suho saw seojun .he sighed a relief.he called seojun .but seojun didn't turned .suho came closer and pushed seojun. This make seojun furious.

Hey you.!!!seojun shouted.

What?suho replied.

Why did you pushed me?are you crazy?seojun said .

You didn't replied me.so I did it..suho said with laziness type of reaction.

They seojun punched him and they started fighting again.but suddenly seojun and suho got an awakened moment.seojun was suho under and he was spreading his legs and suho dick touched his one .

Seojun was surprised and shy .but he was a bad boy.. still he was shy .and about suho..... the topper was smirked and started to push his dick more .this make the situation even more hilarious.

Hey..y..y.u ....are you crazy?leave me..seojun said while trying hard not to moan.

Suho was enjoying the view.

He was like😏😏😈👿

Then he suddenly kissed seojun.suho thought it as a fun.but poor seojun was like WTF! Seojun pushed suho as much as he can .cause no matter how bad boy type he is ..suho is stronger.

YOU BASTARD!why did you kiss me?seojun said

Your lips were dry .and I don't like dry lips.also you were trying not to moan so I decided to help you dear enemy.

Suho replied.

DONT YOU DARE TO DO IT AGAIN! seojun shouted.

Then seojun was walking until he felt someone held his waist and came his body towards the person..

I will dare to do everything to you.suho said

Yeah MOTHERFUCKER!leave me.

Then seojun came out of the rooftop and suho also.

After school.......

Suho and seojun was looking for junkyeong.suddenly both of them heard moaning sound .they followed it and saw junkyeong and soojin making out.they were heartbroken now.suho was like nothing happened but he was looking at seojun and bitting his lip. He was looking top to bottom at seojun body.seojun was upset so he left and went to his house .this also made suho upset

Cause seojun was crying..he thought 💭 (why I am feeling like this? should I be in love with junkyeong?)

He then also left thinking weird things.

Author......

What will happen?does suho like seojun .we will see in next part.

Bye .and please support me and comment me your opinion.it will be a great pleasure.