our soul connected

(hey there .I am back . today's part is a ⚠️ warning.so let's start)

Seojun and suho both were upset . seojun decided to go to a bar to make himself relieved . on the other hand suho also decided to go to a bar with his friends.

Suho pov ....

I went to bar named daigisaneo. I was with my friends.at first ...we went to there and had some drinks.I was quiet drunk . We danced and drinked more.i was relaxing.until I saw familiar figure .same hot figure .

I looked at there.and I shocked.IT WAS SEOJUN .i wasn't expecting it I went there and was like 😏.he was also quiet drunk.i was waiting for him to do something .then suddenly I saw a boy with him.the boy was taking seojun to a room.i followed them .when I realised.....what was happening....i ran and opened the door with a bang .I was jealous and super furious.

I SAW.    .

I SAW SEOJUN UNDER THE BOY.

the boy was kissing his neck ..but seojun didn't do anything .he was bearing it or doing it.

I went to them and punched the boy. the boy then escaped. I looked at seojun.who was quite scared

I went to him and said....

HOW DARE YOU TO SLEEP WITH OTHER MEN?

L..LOOK SUHO . PLEASE I AM NOT IN THE MOOD OF FIGHTING.I WAS JUST WANT TO BE RELIEVED.THATS WHY I DIDN'T STOR HIM .PLUS HE WAS JUST IN MY NECK . NOTHING MORE.AND....A..AND ....WHY DO YOU HAVE CARE OF WHAT I DO HUH!!;!!!!!

YOU FUCKER!Wanted To GET FUCKED!OK I WILL HELP YOU....SUHO said

You're making a mistake.....seojun said

I don't mind it !suho said with anger.

Then the real fight began ....

Suho undressed himself and. Also undress seojun .he started to kiss seojun neck .who was just moaning.he made hickey which were dark.seojub was in pain .and told suho to be soft .but who listen!suho started to kiss his lips. Bitting them and sucking them to hardly. It was way much painful for seojun. So he decided to push suho. But suho was stronger.seojun cried then suho realised seojun was in pain.so he broke the kiss and started to kiss gently.this was the things seojun wanted.they both were enjoying.suho sucked his nipples.and seojun moaned.suho kissed every inch of seojun body. Then they started thrusting.they were doing it for long  time..and stopped after 2 rounds .

Suho and seojun cuddled each other .

I LOVE YOU SEOJUN!suho confessed.

Seojun was shock and teary .he also excepted his proposal .

I ALSO LOVE YOU SUHO!SORRY .....MY BELOVED ENEMY.seojun said

Then they both slept

Author pov....

Hey there!I hope you all liked it .I am quite busy .so it can be late to finish and publish the story but I'll try . comment me how do you liked it.

SEE YOU IN NEXT PART!!

BYE BYE .