why did you also broke me?

After suho left...

Seojun was crying hard .he felt his heart broken.

He started to run to get suho from his house.when he reached there..

He saw one of his classmate with suho.the boy was kissing suho.seojun was like he is going to die.then he left and suho noticed him

Seojun pov:

I went to suho house to talk with him.i ran .but there ...I saw him kissing heajun(that classmate).it was too painful to see .I felt my heart burst.i ran to get out of this situation.and I guessed suho saw me.

Suho pov;

When I was crying....I saw heajun.he came to take some notes.he saw me crying.he came to me and tell me to become calm.when I was calmed down.... suddenly he proposed me.i directly said no but that boy kissed me.and I guess seojun came at that time and saw us.he misunderstood the situation,he misunderstood me.i pushed heajun after seojun left.i punched him .and went to seojun.

Author pov:

Suho came to seojun house and hugged him .suho started to explain but seojun didn't understand.

You kissed him ..seojun. Said

No,he forced me.i pushed him after I realised what he was doing..suho explain.

No..no no...just leave me their is nothing between you and me.seojun said

Suho kissed him .but seojun. Pushed suho and suho got his hand bleed .suho groaned in pain but seojun didn't react .he left from there.

One day.... seojun called suho and said he came to America and he is an American netizen now.suho was heart broken

He cut the call and fell on the ground.

You did that mistake again seojun.you left me.why?

SUHO WAS CRYING.

∆thanks for today. I am really busy so I made small shot

Hope you all liked it