the last of our story

After 2 years.  ....

Seojun came to korea.on this days ...he has become an mafia type and powerful.he remembered suho .so,he came to take suho with him.he went to suho house.when,he went there ..it was dark and nobody was there.

Seojun pov:

There was noone ..I guessed suho was outside I started to look at his home belongings.but then ,I saw a picture.there was suho with a lady and a little girl .I went to his room.and I saw the lady and that girl pictures.i saw a prescription.it was suho.i took it and saw something which was heartbroken....I saw suho had blood cancer

I called him and it was picked by a lady .I told her that I am a friend of him.she told me about the hospital suho is admitted.

I took and cab and reached there.

I went to suho room.and saw him.he was lying there.i went to him and said....

It was my fault.i am sorry .I went to America just to make a beautiful life .I apologise.suho,I didn't mean to leave you .I am sorry.that day ,when i called you..I was in america and i didn't even thought about you.i am sorry.

Suddenly I realised......suho stopped breathing.i called the doctor.

After some times. ..they said he is dead.abd it was the end of our story.

                     AT PRESENT

Now I am in my apartment in Korea thinking about suho .I still guilty of what I did.he was pure,good and like an angel.but me....I should have died till now .why I am alive?

Then seojun suicided.he got relieved from the extreme bad  .

Author pov:

Sorry,I always get happy ending type story .so I decides to make one tragedy .It was my wish so I did it .I have completed it .hope you all liked it .